Forum › Posts by selena dnori

selena dnori
joined Apr 20, 2015

A-Ko (anime old classic not exactly yuri but meh could be :D)

If you mean Project A-Ko, then B-Ko was a lesbian who had a thing for C-Ko, although she never got anywhere close, and I don't think A-Ko and C-Ko even really realized it.

Extra Character D was awesome though.

Fight! Iczer One (Anime another old classic, love it :D)

Really surprised to see this. I think this was the second original-language anime I ever saw (the first was Battle Royale High School, which makes NO sense even with subtitles, which we didn't have in those dark days) Had it on a VHS tape in 6-hour mode with stuff like Grey and the Lemon Angel series, and something else I totally forget.

Have you ever seen the sort-of sequel, Adventure! Iczer-3?

thank you very very much this helped me alot ... now i wont be bored over the summer

selena dnori
joined Apr 20, 2015

thanks

selena dnori
joined Apr 20, 2015

thank you! this will help me to not get bored

selena dnori
joined Apr 20, 2015

I need some yuri manga to read over the summer any mangas. Or some anime to watch

last edited at Jun 19, 2015 7:39PM

selena dnori
Image Comments 03 May 18:33
joined Apr 20, 2015
Dl

Nice

joined Apr 20, 2015

I have read Citrus, Girls Friends, Yellow drops, And sweet little devil. I would enjoy the manga as long as it is between two girls. It could be any genre for example comedy, action, ecchi, as long as there is love between two girls.

last edited at Apr 21, 2015 10:18PM

joined Apr 20, 2015

Can you mention some yuri manga that you liked? That way we'll have some idea about your taste.

Im not really picky but as long it makes you feel cheesy

joined Apr 20, 2015

Since i read a lot I finish the manga fast, and i haven't found any good manga that i have like can you give me you opinion please.

selena dnori
Suggestions? 20 Apr 21:40
joined Apr 20, 2015

I read a lot of yuri manga can you please give me you opinion.

selena dnori
Suggestions? 20 Apr 21:40
joined Apr 20, 2015

I read a lot of yuri manga can you please give me you opinion.