Forum › Muted Afterglow discussion

joined Feb 18, 2015

Yeah, this is just the former part. Everything happens in the latter part, coming soon (tm).

Knight%20model%20(the%20pelandes%20quest)
joined Jan 3, 2015

So, the latter part just came out...
Call me idiot, but I still don't get a thing of what is happening.
Would someone care to explain, please?

Knight%20model%20(the%20pelandes%20quest)
joined Jan 3, 2015

10 years passed after Marisa was defeated... Kourin's kid passes the barrier so Marisa realizes that Kourin has been living in the outside world for all that time and he had a kid (so he's married already and has his own life outside, not chances of him coming back so she gotta give up on him)

Oh, now it makes sense. I though that Kourin was just downright erased from existance. How wrong I was. I'll have to re-read it now with this new prespective in mind.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

So, the latter part just came out...
Call me idiot, but I still don't get a thing of what is happening.
Would someone care to explain, please?

10 years passed after Marisa was defeated... Kourin's kid passes the barrier so Marisa realizes that Kourin has been living in the outside world for all that time and he had a kid (so he's married already and has his own life outside, not chances of him coming back so she gotta give up on him)

Add in the complication that time passes differently in Gensokyo, so it probably hasn't been quite so long for Marisa. Or longer for Kourin, either way.

Wat
joined May 5, 2015

this is just to touching.... like the Jasper star.....

Etqyggh6mxyi1klo3fwjrwrwicpboh
joined Feb 7, 2015

Wait it's not yuri?

Screenshot_417
joined Sep 19, 2016

This is just depressing..

__minamoto_chikaru_strawberry_panic_drawn_by_takashina_asahi__abe92d9e0ddce264552d5caa2b8929cc
joined May 13, 2018

Oh, now it makes sense. I though that Kourin was just downright erased from existance. How wrong I was. I'll have to re-read it now with this new prespective in mind.

Thank you so much for explaining this. I thought he was reincarnated LOL.

__minamoto_chikaru_strawberry_panic_drawn_by_takashina_asahi__abe92d9e0ddce264552d5caa2b8929cc
joined May 13, 2018

This is just depressing..

Indeed, friend, indeed.

Plasma%20pea
joined Jan 26, 2021

Ack that last part just killed my heart. I would like to assume that Rinnosuke was trying his best to get back in Gensokyo the moment he somehow got in the outside world but still! Kourin how could you do this to her!

Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

Ack that last part just killed my heart. I would like to assume that Rinnosuke was trying his best to get back in Gensokyo the moment he somehow got in the outside world but still! Kourin how could you do this to her!

Well, for the entire time it was just Marisa having a one-sided crush with Kourin, while he instead just saw Marisa as a kind of neighbour's kid with him as her parent. In his perspective, for him to end up with her together would seem kinda weird though just sayin'

last edited at Jul 1, 2021 12:13PM

IamHereJustReading
Patchy%20profile%20pic%201
joined Aug 4, 2021

Where is the depressing tag here, I wasn't mentally prepared for this

last edited at Aug 4, 2021 10:15PM

joined Jun 5, 2018

Time skips are always so sad

To reply you must either login or sign up.