Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

So there are Saki doujins featuring SakixNodoka. Nice read ^^

joined Dec 22, 2014

sakixnodoka is sweetest

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

The world needs more SakixNodoka!!

They're so sweet and cute. Just love the couple.
Sadly there's not many doujins about them.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

More

joined May 24, 2014

So there are Saki doujins featuring SakixNodoka. Nice read ^^

http://dynasty-scans.com/pairings/nodoka_x_saki

Quite a bit, actually my favorite is noppai no isho

joined Jan 8, 2014

Lol that was pretty cute!

FlameHazeKatsu
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

such a rare pairing to see >_<" I wish to see more of 'em, but well glad to see 'em! <3

Kumirei%20(2)
joined Jun 6, 2014

such a rare pairing to see >_<" I wish to see more of 'em, but well glad to see 'em! <3

Rare? I mean yeah they get overshadowed by BuCap and FukuMomo but they still show up quite a bit.

But I think I know what you're saying. In the world of Saki where every girl is spectacular and a vehement lesbian, there's a lot of ships that end up cropping up, and all of them are worth attention.

joined Apr 14, 2013

We need more :D

joined Aug 23, 2013

Rare? I mean yeah they get overshadowed by BuCap and FukuMomo but they still show up quite a bit.

But I think I know what you're saying. In the world of Saki where every girl is spectacular and a vehement lesbian, there's a lot of ships that end up cropping up, and all of them are worth attention.

I kinda miss the feeling of the first season,where NodoSaki was in the spotlight. They ARE the titular character and the main heroine anyway.

Kumirei%20(2)
joined Jun 6, 2014

I kinda miss the feeling of the first season,where NodoSaki was in the spotlight. They ARE the titular character and the main heroine anyway.

Ive been keeping up with the manga, and I can assure you Saki gets a lot of spotlight, as does her relationship with Nodoka. Studio Gokumi just decided to be faithful to a manga which gets updated somewhat slowly, so the Nationals ended up covering very little actual ground, so understandably NodoSaki just wasnt as prevalent.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Whoa a NodoSaki doujin sweet!.............poor Nodoka hahah.

To reply you must either login or sign up.