Forum › Freeze Warning discussion

FlameHazeKatsu
Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

I looked at the tags and didn't see anything alarmning but I felt that - when I saw the first page...felt like it wouldn't be a happy ending T_T shivers the damn coldness.... of not being able to... T_T

Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

This is exactly why the length should be irrelevant.

You don't need a lot of pages to tell a good story, but it's nice to be able to enjoy something over a longer period of time.

joined Jan 17, 2014

them eyes very fit the story, just look at them make u have some ... what feeling

joined Sep 15, 2013

Winter is coming

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

Winter is coming

4 more days my friend 4 more days. For the night is dark and full of terror.

You know, I'm kinda in the same spot as Mikasa atm, so I don't think this was too dark. It could have been so much worse and at the end of the day they'll both move on and fin happiness. It's a bit sad but the personal similarities I feel from it make it bittersweet, hopeful even.

last edited at Apr 9, 2015 6:00PM

Tuna%20copy
joined Nov 7, 2014

I like yuri like this. Sure, it pulls at my heart-strings and makes me wish they were together, but it's genuine and believable as opposed to mindless sex or fluff.

Nws
joined Jul 1, 2014

Winter is coming

4 more days my friend 4 more days. For the night is dark and full of terror.

You know, I'm kinda in the same spot as Mikasa atm, so I don't think this was too dark. It could have been so much worse and at the end of the day they'll both move on and fin happiness. It's a bit sad but the personal similarities I feel from it make it bittersweet, hopeful even.

If you're a pessimist like me that dark part probably is the ending. Not everyone gets a second shot and that could have been her only chance at happiness. The world isn't that fair.

Urashi C. Pin
Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

Hey kids anybody want to do some satanic rituals? :D

Df7ba038-3b8a-4300-a962-4557b0d51e8b
joined Mar 20, 2014

First line of it shoulda been 'winter is coming'

Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

My heart, it achessssss

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

I like to think that these two get a happy ending, even if it isn't shown in this manga.

I'd like to see them have happy endings, although it doesn't have to be with each other. So long as Masaki-chan finds a nice girl who'll love her properly.

I think with the right writer you can do anything with these two and make it good...give them back to each other, find new people to go strong with, or even just come to peace with the hurt of this missed opportunity. But then again, with the right writer you can have someone witness killing off almost your entire main cast including her closest friend 100+ times and still make it happy and hopeful, so I suppose that's not much of a claim.

joined Dec 13, 2015

Even if the senpai didn't return masaki's feelings, I just love how Masaki's friends reacted to hurt crying. With such friends, I somehow feel heartwarmed instead of depressed...

joined Jul 15, 2016

damn, so she was rejected. At least the other girl was nice about it.

I think her being nice is way more merciless ;-;

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Oh, my cold, dead heart...

Rip.

joined Sep 26, 2022

That wasnt happy :(

To reply you must either login or sign up.