Forum › I Found (Yuri) Sex Photos Saved on My Friend's Phone discussion

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

(in the format of a souls message) why is it always school girls?

And Aweida's manga are unrepentantly horny and also are structured like jokes (exposition to a sudden subversive punchline) like please you could have just drawn a standalone picture at that point

Twitter manga getting more and more popular as a medium sucks. Even the green manga is just stuck in a status quo loop

I know, right? All this free stuff is so not worth the money.

Chimera
joined Aug 2, 2023

having to show people at work pictures on my phone is my worst fear because the camera roll is so nsfw

Pro tip to you and everyone else: Android lets you setup mutliple user accounts that are useful for compartmentalizing your apps and files. Having separate profiles for work, leisure and important things (banking, etc.) helps with lots of stuff.

20221231_135046
joined Dec 1, 2022

That's why you use FOSS encryption apps with passwords to store sensitive data

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

That's why you use FOSS encryption apps with passwords to store sensitive data

I have seen too many nudes and lewds from my former life in electronics repairs. (I have the scars on my retinas from seeing "granny porrn" once. We've gotten to the point where we don't d\send each other nudes. (maybe a tasteful bathtub pic with LOTS of suds, but that's it)

Rule of thumb, before you send it, just imagine explaining it to YOUR MOTHER.

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

(in the format of a souls message) why is it always school girls?

And Aweida's manga are unrepentantly horny and also are structured like jokes (exposition to a sudden subversive punchline) like please you could have just drawn a standalone picture at that point

Twitter manga getting more and more popular as a medium sucks. Even the green manga is just stuck in a status quo loop

I know, right? All this free stuff is so not worth the money.

I miss the good ol' days when artists paid us to read their tweets. :(

Tumblr_da115ae0f8850c75df23ffe257bc6fd7_31ec1328_400
joined Jul 27, 2022

For the green yuri in particular, you may have a point that the platform/release style may be holding it back, but I think it's probably a good thing for manga as a whole that artists are able to share their work in a way that makes it accessible to a wide audience without having to plunge into the hell of being a professional mangaka with the stress of extreme deadlines and iron-fisted editors, which often drives them into chronic illness. Those with the ambition to take all of that on for the sake of publishing their manga commercially are still able to pursue that route, but that's not a lifestyle that works for everyone.

Screen%20shot%202024-03-24%20at%209.39.46%20am
joined May 8, 2017

having to show people at work pictures on my phone is my worst fear because the camera roll is so nsfw

Pro tip to you and everyone else: Android lets you setup mutliple user accounts that are useful for compartmentalizing your apps and files. Having separate profiles for work, leisure and important things (banking, etc.) helps with lots of stuff.

Cool! Now I can compartmentalize my phone just like my personalities!

To reply you must either login or sign up.