Forum › My Little Sister is Me and That's Troubling discussion

Nanoskript Uploader
Sanae's Bread Scans
joined Jun 24, 2023

This series consists of 3 loosely connected stories published between 2012 to 2014. This is the first story in that series. We plan on translating the 2nd story in this series at some point, but we're still unsure whether to translate the 3rd (and final) story as the themes are a little different. All of them include Alice and characters from PC-98 Touhou!

At the moment, our group is in need of people to help with cleaning and typesetting. If you enjoy reading Touhou doujins (maybe this one!), and have some time to help out, please contact me here or in our Discord. Thank you!

last edited at Jun 9, 2024 1:01PM

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Ahhh good old a bunch of mes style oujin from a decade ago, if it weren't for the K-deama joke I'd even believe this was from the 2000s. Pretty rough but cute

Vietcong Soldier
Monkey-smin
joined Aug 6, 2020

A relic of the past

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

I feel like I've read 3 different doujin crammed into one.

joined Feb 2, 2021

This series consists of 3 loosely connected stories published between 2012 to 2014. This is the first story in that series. We plan on translating the 2nd story in this series at some point, but we're still unsure whether to translate the 3rd (and final) story as the themes are a little different. All of them include Alice and characters from PC-98 Touhou!

At the moment, our group is in need of people to help with cleaning and typesetting. If you enjoy reading Touhou doujins (maybe this one!), and have some time to help out, please contact me here or in our Discord. Thank you!

I see no reason not to translate all of them. Leaving the translation unfinished would imo feel unfair.

To reply you must either login or sign up.