Forum › A "small" topic for video games

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

TUTU TURUM TUTUTU TUTU TURUM TUTUM

Thats so good.

Anyone ever played Armored Core games?.. I never had, but I saw this and omg that shit is so badass!

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Anyone ever played Armored Core games?.. I never had, but I saw this and omg that shit is so badass!

I haven't but i've had some interest in it for some time now, the idea of making my own mechas is Highly relevant to my interests
I should take some day to try out the PSP one

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Armored Core is supposed to be pretty bad but I never played it so don't take my word for it. It's a niche game for sure, though.

But while were talking about Japanese niche games, I have to fight this guy in Monster Hunter 4 now. Multiple times. That's gonna be like 3 hours of really stressful grinding.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Wait Project Diva without Miku?.......but..........Yuru yuri, Kin-iro mosaic and Vividred operation? head explodes

@OriginalGengar: You're playing monkey hunter you should be used to grinding.
That Armored Core V is it bad? it looks interesting to me...

Game: Final Fantasy Tactics Paring: White Mage x Orator Link: direct

last edited at Mar 18, 2015 10:50PM

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

@OriginalGengar: You're playing monkey hunter you should be used to grinding.

Oh yeah, I am but I fought that guy once already and needed every last one of my ressources to win. He's genuinly scary. The grinding is not the problem, the stressful is.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Series: Blazblue Pairing: Litchi x Taokaka Links: pixiv1 pixiv2
2 because they're similar. BOOBIES!!!

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Mecha games just sparked my interest cuz of Two Best Friends Play's MECHAWEEK, they get all hyped about these games, the hype was a bit contagious.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Series: Puyo Puyo Pairing: Arle x Witch Link: pixiv

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Series: Puyo Puyo

I was expecting... Uh... Something else

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

hm? what were you expecting?

Guys the Predator is in MKX(dlc mind you) this game...I'm drooling...I'm so excited for this along with FE: if and Zelda Wiiu...I won't be satisfied until I play all 3...

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

PREDATOR ON MKX

HYPE!!!!!!!

Just hope they release versions for 360, I won't have the dough for a PS4 until end of the year :(

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Series: Mortal Kombat Pairing: Jade x Mileena Link: deviantart check the description too.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Predator thing was somewhat of a rumor long ago, pretty cool to see its for real.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Okay, let me try my hand at this
Series: Senran Kagura Pairing: Asuka x Homura Link: pixiv

last edited at Mar 22, 2015 12:25AM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

flips: A rumor is not enough to get me hyped not to mention we got to see what's he(?) going to look like.

Dark_Tzitzimine: saved the daily pic haha I don't know what I would have done...want to do the same tomorrow? I'm rarely available on mondays.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Sure thing. Don't expect a lot of variety though :P

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Aawwww but I like variety! I do plan on making pokeyuri week maybe when Pokken tournament comes out?

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Okay, you guys know how I'm always talking about SK right? Well the most recent game will be released in Japan this week for PS4 and Vita and while I found those games to be subpar compared to the 3DS ones, I'm postively thrilled for the return of my favorite characters, Daidouji and Rin

Just look at their badass character art <3

And taking advantage of that

Series: Senran Kagura Pairing: Daidouji x Rin Link: pixiv imgur

Those two need more fanart, I'm a sucker for that kind of relationship of tsundere rivals. I looked everywhere for a source on the second pic but couldn't find any, so sorry for that.

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

Weird that they're putting japanese dubs now, but interesting none the less
Also aside from Vergil it'll feature Lady and Trish playLADY AND TRISH PLAYABLE!!!!!!!
Oh and apparently it'll release 18 june for consoles...
...AND 24 JUNE FOR PC WHAT THE FUCK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

I have to say, DMC 4 still looks badass even by today standards

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwEGjnl3aiU&feature=youtu.be

OH MY GOD

◦Vergil – Dante’s ice-cold twin brother and master of the iaijutsu sword fighting style. As described by the game’s director, Hideaki Itsuno, Vergil will have a fully upgradable move set based on his rendition in Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition, with elements of DmC Devil May Cry’s Vergil added in, making this the definitive version of the character. He will also feature a new “Concentration” mechanic, which makes his attacks get more powerful the more flawlessly he fights. Vergil will be playable on any mission.
◦Trish – Resident badass since her first appearance in the first Devil May Cry’s opening cutscene, Trish does away with the need for weapon switching, instead utilizing the versatile Sparda sword, her pistols, and her bare hands in a variety of inventive ways. Trish allows players to fight with relatively few buttons, but is still quite a deep character with an awesome move set. Trish will be playable on Dante’s missions.
◦Lady – Playable for the first time, Lady specializes in long-range, firearm-based combat, making the game feel completely different. Her signature weapon, the Kalina Ann, features a grappling hook which allows her to traverse environments similarly to Nero, among other applications. Lady will be playable on Nero’s missions.

http://www.capcom-unity.com/gregaman/blog/2015/03/23/devil-may-cry-4-special-edition-will-include-five-playable-characters-other-features

I NEED A PS4

Dynasty%20necromancer
joined Mar 6, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwEGjnl3aiU&feature=youtu.be

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
A
AAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAiAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Edit: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Edit 2: ああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああ

last edited at Mar 23, 2015 3:13PM

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEhcRLHgnks

Already rolling out the DLC, huh? I guess we gotta thank Capcom for that. Anyone knows if Ermac is gonna be playable again, by the way?

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEhcRLHgnks

Already rolling out the DLC, huh? I guess we gotta thank Capcom for that. Anyone knows if Ermac is gonna be playable again, by the way?

Microsoft is the one to blame. They leaked the characters on XBOX live.

And yes, Ermac is playable. He has the most gruesome fatality shown so far in fact.

This topic has been locked.