ForumNews Strike that, reverse it

Correct me if im wrong, but from what I've read, I'm guessing the guy's a ship war instigator that looks down on everyone that dares post draw, or support non main ships? People should feel free to like what they want and without degrading other pairings.

Yeah, you're wrong. Because if you read anything you'd see it's not about who likes what
It's about the content itself being degrading to the characters.

And it's not about attention. It's about Dynasty-Scans' IRC channel spending over three whole days trying to insult me.
And they're just like most other people that go "lol insult insult" and pretend that if you insult someone it proves what they're saying wrong.
Just to be clear THE CONTENT ITSELF IS WHAT DEGRADES THE CHARACTERS NOT WHO LIKES WHAT. FOR PROOF READ THE CREDITS PAGE

@Alkaiser
Wow, that was totally fair and an unbiased view of the events. You're clearly a shitposter from /u/ and or /a/. Probably /u/..
I also hear that if you call someone angry it means they're automatically wrong
Look at this god damn thread
Do you not see the people throwing around endless waves of insults? That's what everyone in the Dynasty IRC was doing, and that's what they are getting called out on. And because they didn't want to get called out on insulting people and they think they are right in doing it they think it's harassment. It's so hypocritical it's not even funny.
And yes, he did try to steal my work, and the only reason he didn't is because he got caught by me. Here's the proof. http://8ch.net/irc/res/1475.html#1526

And you get called retarded because you keep trying to argue it's about what people like or dislike, or in your words "enjoy". No matter what anyone enjoys the content itself is still insulting to the characters. You'd know this if you actually read anything that was in front of you.
But you don't actually read anything All you do is call it an angry rant, and think that you disprove it by saying "nah, it's just about your taste. Fucking read it. You don't actually read anything, you see a couple words then dismiss everything else.

You're also retarded for thinking it's one person when they're so much evidence to contrary. Not that Troid or the other biased mods here will let you see it because this post will be deleted.

It's also not an opinion. What does it take to make retards understand this.
http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/opinion

not necessarily based on fact or knowledge

How is this so hard for people to understand Not everything is an opinion
And seeing as how nothing personal was used in that credits page you can't call it an opinion.
Jesus, it's sad

It's pathetic that you think you are justified in making this one sided and not allowing a person to defend themselves..

joined Mar 20, 2015

I really wonder why you're getting banned. Really, I do.

I also love the "staying polite" part. It's like the bully screaming "I'm not touching you! I'm not touching you!", correct but irrelevant.

Would you like IRC logs of them insulting not just me, but other forum members as well?
The mods on dynasty scans are just a bunch of tools.
And I set a up script to spam the thread because they were spam deleting the comments before.
So it was the only option.

Also, if it's not clear how they act. Just look at the last thread and parts of this thread.
Where the only thing people are capable of is throwing around insults.

joined Mar 20, 2015

Well, I don't care.

Another option would be seeing a medical professional about your anger issues. Also you are making the thread unreadable. And it absolutely is an angry rant, and I've read it. Also degrading characters is hilarious. You see, they aren't actual people that exist.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Casusby let's hold hands

Oh sure, you'll hold their hands but I'm out in the cold. I see what you think of me now.

everyone is angry

Do you know how little effort it takes to set up a flood script? You don't need SUPER MAD dedication to do it.

Also, you're a fucking it. Because whether they exist as real people or not is irrelevant to if you're degrading them. Which was actually said in the page.

Actually, I'm going to call you mad. Because apparently just saying words is all the proof you need around here.
So yeah, you get go get meds 4 ur agr issues.

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

"we might even have the PSDs.... :)"
And good job on insulting people because they don't know what PSDs are. Everybody uses PS all the time.

Obviously, discussing won't get us anywhere so I'm just going to say that you're probably the only person to care about going for pairings outside of what you consider canon. Certainly not even Urobochi cares so why are you making such a big deal out of it?

joined Mar 20, 2015

Well it doesn't take a lot of effort to punch someone in anger either. What it is is a clear gesture of being very upset. So is setting up a flood script.

I think the most hilarious point is that you aren't getting banned for your opinions but for being obnoxious about them. Mind you, "obnoxious" is a bit of an euphemism here.

joined Mar 20, 2015

It's also funny he doesn't understand things like lag or already having something typed and just hitting enter instead of deleting it when someone has typed something that has already made your message irrelevant.

And good job on insulting people because they don't know what PSDs are. Everybody uses PS all the time.

Not only is ignorance uninexcusable. Googling "PSD: takes literal seconds. So it's the fact of being ignorant, helpless, and slow. Not to mention how he sits around acting arrogant all the time in IRC and insulting people. Not just me mind you.
And no it's not just me, just go look at the links to 8ch. Troid has harassed tons of people about their stances and banned them for it on 4chan.

Well it doesn't take a lot of effort to punch someone in anger either. What it is is a clear gesture of being very upset.

No ur mad.

Obnoxious? You mean presenting them as not opinions but logical coherence? Which is fact? Yeah, being proven wrong in a finite way tends to trigger people.

last edited at Mar 20, 2015 9:18AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Nez Note

I'm gonna leave the psycho's stuff up, just as a typical example of exactly what sort of person we're dealing with here. Since people were doubting it.

joined Mar 20, 2015

You know, I've spent a lot of time trying to convince people of things on the internet, that X and Y are possible, that the Red Army didn't plant evidence in the camps, that Reagan wasn't the second coming of Jesus, that Fuzzy Logic is not actually bullshit but is in fact very important, that climate change is real.

It rarely works, and that's just because I don't want to say never so I'll do what I actually want to do and call you an idiot for thinking that your weird philosophical position is correct, because this: "All characters are real because I say so and you are insulting their platonic ideal by pairing them in another way than the one I have decided should be the one." is not a sane position.

You're allowed to not like crack though. That's perfectly reasonable.

joined Mar 20, 2015

Nez Note

I'm gonna leave the psycho's stuff up, just as a typical example of exactly what sort of person we're dealing with here. Since people were doubting it.

It was my first time seeing it happening in the wild. It's as bad as I thought it would be.

joined Feb 1, 2015

...I would not have believed this level of crazy if I hadn't seen it for myself. Wow. I have no words.

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Or he could just, like, ask cause he was in a chat room anyway? And googling PSD leads to stuff like Partner Ship Design Hamburg or PSD Bank for me.
Anyways, feel free to start your own religion or something but don't start crusades because of your opinion. Nobody likes crusades. And you're gonna say that it's a fact cause you are basing your opinion on facts/"facts" but that doesn't make your opinion a fact. Life is not that easy.

joined Mar 20, 2015

He's got a nice side order of timecube in his writing style too.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

...I would not have believed this level of crazy if I hadn't seen it for myself. Wow. I have no words.

Monomaniacs and obsessives, they do exist!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

He's got a nice side order of timecube in his writing style too.

Gene Ray hype!

Random_person_nearby
joined Mar 20, 2015

I have to say, this was Self-Destruction at its finest. He buried whatever "valid" points he had.

__mioda_ibuki_danganronpa_and_super_danganronpa_2_drawn_by_qosic__sample
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Good post Alkaiser

MrEngenious Admin
Puff
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Here's anticrack-kun's pastebin of our IRC chat from the garbage post I deleted: http://pastebin.com/mjijuFrK
Our channel is public, and so there's no reason to hide it.
He pasted it by claiming we're just as bad as he is with our comments about other forum users.
I'll have to disagree with the severity of such a comparison, but certainly we're no angels.
Fucking deal with it.

Edit: Actually, strike that. Don't deal with it. If you feel you've been improperly treated then come in IRC and talk it out with us in a non qt/anticrack-kun way. If you come blasting like them, we'll blast back.

last edited at Mar 20, 2015 9:57AM

__mioda_ibuki_danganronpa_and_super_danganronpa_2_drawn_by_qosic__sample
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

If you have a problem with stuff said in the pastebin feel free to object in a non-psychotic-site-destroying way

Judging only by these logs, you seem rude as hell (as usual)

Yeah, you probably see why now because this isn't the first incident

It's just inconvenient if you guys discuss internals "in public" without providing the rest of us with all the information. It's very confusing.

Sorry, I've edited in some context Alkaiser wrote

I'm leaving most of his shit up, but I wouldn't click his non-pastebin links imo

last edited at Mar 20, 2015 10:02AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Here's anticrack-kun's pastebin of our IRC chat from the garbage post I deleted: http://pastebin.com/mjijuFrK
Our channel is public, and so there's no reason to hide it.
He pasted it by claiming we're just as bad as he is with our comments about other forum users.
I'll have to disagree with the severity of such a comparison, but certainly we're no angels.
Fucking deal with it.

Edit: Actually, strike that. Don't deal with it. If you feel you've been improperly treated then come in IRC and talk it out with us in a non qt/anticrack-kun way. If you come blasting like them, we'll blast back.

Well, the "insulting users" bit pretty clearly means saying things he doesn't like about him. Since he clearly doesn't care about anyone else. So do a CTRL-F for "qt" if you wanna see the relevant bits.

And yes, he's literally Putin. I stand by that.

Rankarana Uploader
New%20profile
Sexy Akiba Detectives
joined Feb 8, 2014

I am SO WOUNDED that you didn't upload my NSFW Madoka het genderswap doujin let me send endless harassment to this forum and whine about it in every credits page I do from now on etc

actually though I'm kinda surprised I didn't get any insults from crack-kun on that? I feel almost neglected.

This topic has been locked.