Forum › If I Were To Die Today discussion

joined Oct 29, 2019

That epilogue with Meiling in the outside world looks so cool!

Also would a Tragedy tag suited for this?

Rabu2
joined Apr 22, 2019

"No respect" indeed.

joined Oct 29, 2019

Nice. It's kinda fun to see this version, where instead of acceptance they instead deny the end itself with Meiling searching for Sakuya's 2nd life.

Screenshot_3
joined Jun 24, 2021

it was just a prank bro, until it isnt, but then it actually was a prank, nvm it isnt a prank

Shoujo%20kageki%20revue%20starlight%20-%2009%20-%20large%2035
joined Apr 22, 2017

Haha, the emotions are still there after re-reading. It's funny, then sad, then funny, then sad again. Way to toy with my emotion :')

CreamyDesk19
Compressjpg20220512_150101
joined Jan 22, 2022

Great read. I love reading 2hu doujin so much.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

First time ive read this one..
So I dont think the prank wasnt a prank like some suggest- she was alive the next day- and no way they'd say 'prank' if it was about to happen really that day or the next.. That would be too cruel.

But I DO think it had a serious side and was arranged by Remi and Sakuya - in most part, to help prepare Meiling for that future event - however far off it was. Probably decades..

The last page tho, clearly IS after her passing and I guess Meiling has found out from the Yama Sakuya was reborn in the human world - and the current shrine maiden let her cross. I think its far enough in the future to not be Reimu since Meiling didnt name her, but instead said 'shrine maiden'.

last edited at Jul 4, 2023 4:40AM

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

That epilogue with Meiling in the outside world looks so cool!

Also would a Tragedy tag suited for this?

Not really,since Meilling being out there in the future and actually fulfilling her promise means they already accepted it.

Which means we need a "bittersweet" tag.

We can also tell by just how sincere they all were,even though it was all one big prank,about how much they care...even Koakuma...

But more importantly then all that...

...what do you mean "we're in Japan"?!,YOU JUST LEFT THE MANSION IN GENSOKYO!!

joined Jan 11, 2014

Wow that was, really boring. ajskldfldskldskdsf

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Rare to see a work with a ship tag but without a romance tag

joined Aug 28, 2023

Hope all the mortal touhou humans become immortal

To reply you must either login or sign up.