Forum › Love Live! School Idol Festival

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I could have/should have made it farther but I'm always lazy with my homework hah...I ended up doing the 4x versions because I ran out of time so many masks were wasted cuz I stopped at Maki and didn't play more well at least I didn't use love gems I guess. Song score wise I think I should be fine if I get another SR smile or if the next one is pure but you really need a full UR team to get the best rewards on that.

@Ari-chan: you were behind me! how many gems did you use?!

@trafi: I shake my fist once more. I should probably use that 11 scout before the boosted drop ends...

Tumblr_nsb2wsngkl1t0bs5do3_250
joined Jul 2, 2013

I wanted to go for tier 1 since it was a Maki event, but it came in right as midterms were about to start so I had to settle for tier 2.

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

@Rye ^.^
In the entire event I probably used around 20ish, maybe 25 or 30. idk becauseI started with 22 and ended with 30. :p I went up to B on Aishiteru Banzai, C to A on Wonderful Rush, C to A in Mermaid Festa and from like 55 to 88 in Kitto... Lol i didn't play the Event song for a reaaaalllly long time so I just had a lot of points saved up and didn't use them to like the last night. (Grinded for like 3 hrs straight.)

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

Lol. Before I settle down, these are my achievements on Maki's event. :3

I had fun. :3

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

cough, cough give me the Jp account cough, cough Good job, Akiko!

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

The Teirs moved again, now the cut off for T1 is 600, and the cut off for T2 is 3000. ^.^ Anyone aiming for a second Nico Ni? (Lots of Nico lately)

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I'm still contemplating if I want to try for Nico or not....from the JP cut offs, it looks pretty intimidating (it was at 80k event points) and I don't want to be using more than 25ish gems...decisions decisions.

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

Add me on JP sif! And yea I only tried for it once on tht one but ran out of time.either way at least the medleyis fun.

joined Jul 2, 2013

Currently (19 hours in) we're about 900 below the last Nico Score Match and 700 below the previous Score Match (Rin), likely due to the cut off increases. Calculate your gem usage off of that. You can also wait another day or two before deciding.

last edited at Mar 5, 2015 10:46PM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I'm only playing on EN sif because I think it would tire me out if I played both haha. But if you have space there I can add you on EN :)

I've decided to try for Nico because I saw the Eli event on JP and I want a matching EliNico set for my EliNico shipper heart <3 I'd have to wait a year before Eli hits the EN server though ahaha. Hopefully I'll still be playing by then....sigh

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

Of course! Just message me/ rend a request and I'll add you. Events are a lot more fun that way. ^.^

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

I'm still contemplating if I want to try for Nico or not....from the JP cut offs, it looks pretty intimidating (it was at 80k event points) and I don't want to be using more than 25ish gems...decisions decisions.

If you just won't let a single LP go to waste, you can safely land on tier-2 with 25-30 LGs. Considering that the tier cut-off has been increased. I was able to land on that spot with that amount of LGs back then (except for that Nico and Umi events last December).
Or just ignore this advice. Lol. I'm not aware of how the points movements are going right now

Or you can just consume all LP (not wasting any) then on the last day or two, try to compute how many LGs it'll take you to land safely on the T2 spot.
* Compute how many event points you can maximize for each full LP bar (even an average will do)
* Then compute how many LGs you'll need base on that computation you made earlier (the one above)
* It'll be a pretty safe spot considering that the free LP refills were not included on these estimates

last edited at Mar 7, 2015 8:58AM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Thanks shadow and Akiko for the advice! I've used 3 gems so far so no going back now! I'm just a little worried how competitive it will be next week since we get 7 free gems for the 1mil players. The last time we got so many lg, resulted in the horror that was Umi’s event haha. But yeah this will be my first event that I'm trying for T2 which is why I'm all nervous XD

last edited at Mar 7, 2015 11:20AM

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

Oh reall? I forgot about that, this is gonna be fun. ^.^

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

@ Chikaon
Feel free to add me either on EN or JP. If you feel like it. Lol.
The codes are in the first post. Or if you prefer, just post your code here. :D
It'll be more fun that way. :)
Sneaking on your other friend's event status is more fun is you know them. Than some anonymous ones

last edited at Mar 8, 2015 12:46PM

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

Happy Umi-umi-u~~~ Everyone!!!

joined Jul 2, 2013

I can't believe it. I didn't make the cut for T2. By 7:45, the event scores chart was still that of 6:30 for me and I didn't realize it. I really like the idolized version of this card too ...

This is the first time I didn't make my desired tier and it feels like shit. Can I join the club?

last edited at Mar 16, 2015 5:38AM

joined May 12, 2015

Okay. So this kinda popped out because of some people including me are spamming on a beautiful RinPana image. And to lessen the damage that has been done, took the initiative to do this. yeah, I'm still hyped from winning one of the top 9,000 spot from Maki's Medley Festival

Basically, anything that is everything about LL! SIF or just plain Love Live! discussion are fine. You can even go and do exchange IDs for your friends list or something.

For starters, here are some members ID
AkikoXi SIF-ENG
AkikoXi SIF-JAP
shadow8321
Shimapanda
Rye
ari-chan SIF-ENG
ari-chan SIF-JAP

If you're going to send a friend request to anyone, be sure to message them properly. Or else, it might just get ignored. For me, I just tend to choose which ones to accept using a bias decision of having Maki as their main member. Lol. Unless of course, if you send me a message, I'll gladly accept.

Some rules added by Rye:

I should probably add a couple of rules JUST IN CASE:
1) NO PAIRING HATE this should NOT turn into a comment warzone if it does that will be the day I rage quit the forums.
2) Have fun!

A gift from Serenata

I'm justo gonna drop this here and le ave slowly http://hako.re/forum/64-moe-download/14009-love-live-school-idol-festival-official-illustration-book-artbook-mega.html

joined May 12, 2015

I don't have any SR

Dark_Tzitzimine
Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

I think they did take liberties, I've seen some translation that didn't make much sense as they could have put some that would have been a lot closer to the original sentence.
However, I don't know if they are removing homosexual references, I still see some subtext but who know what I've missed. I'm don't know much about Japanese and english isn't my first language.

Thiaguinho-sama
Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Now I don't feel like trying it anymore...

Anyone playing the jap version can confirm if this bullshit is true?

Thiaguinho-sama
OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Official Statement by Klab

They're obviously lying.

lildevilinhell
Untitled-1
joined Jun 19, 2013

Probably true, which is why it's usually best just to listen the dialogue first and then read the translation so that you can notice the differences (assuming you understand some simple Japanese dialogue). I usually skip through the english story mode, because I've already heard it in the japanese version.

If you're concerned about the possibly inaccurate localization, just go to http://decaf.kouhi.me/lovelive/index.php?title=Main_Page to read the fan translations.

To reply you must either login or sign up.