Forum › Cat Ears Liebe Girls Academy discussion

03dcbc32-c6f1-466f-9b77-fffa79a101b1
joined Feb 27, 2022

how refreshingly cute, especially after last chapter's nonsense

joined Mar 15, 2015

It was nice to see something cute and lighthearted.

By the way, it would be best not to mention details on recent chapters without spoiler tags, at least for chapters past Chapter 51 (the end of the most recently localized volume). Unlike with series that are still hosted on this site, not all of us have read the more recent chapters.

03dcbc32-c6f1-466f-9b77-fffa79a101b1
joined Feb 27, 2022

By the way, it would be best not to mention details on recent chapters without spoiler tags, at least for chapters past Chapter 51 (the end of the most recently localized volume). Unlike with series that are still hosted on this site, not all of us have read the more recent chapters.

Fair enough, though hopefully I was vague enough not for it to cause issue

joined Mar 15, 2015

Fair enough, though hopefully I was vague enough not for it to cause issue

You were. I was making this warning just in case anyone decided to more openly discuss possible spoilers.

joined Jun 1, 2016

Sumika deserves better than her tbh

Img_20220602_141642-min%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

If only the actual series was this cute

joined Mar 15, 2015

I'm personally looking forward to these two getting together, but suspect it will only truly happen after Hime and Mitsuki do, thus forcing Kanoko to come to terms with their relationship.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Cat-ears Kanako was dangerously cute.

joined Feb 1, 2021

If only the actual series was this cute

Everything drawn by Sakuragi Ren is given an innate +2 to sugary sweetness

i agree lol.... #justiceforsumika

I'm personally looking forward to these two getting together, but suspect it will only truly happen after Hime and Mitsuki do, thus forcing Kanoko to come to terms with their relationship.

if possible, can you spoiler this for readers that havent finished the manga? just saying since i dont want anybodys reading experience for it to be ruined

last edited at May 25, 2023 10:49PM by

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

i agree lol.... #justiceforsumika

if possible, can you spoiler this for readers that havent finished the manga? just saying since i dont want anybodys reading experience for it to be ruined

Your comment about Sumika is also a spoiler. Now I know who she gets with will suck

joined Jan 14, 2020

I know who she gets with will suck

...suck in the opinion of the previous poster.

To reply you must either login or sign up.