Forum › I Don't Know Why, but I Suddenly Wanted to Have Sex with My Coworker Who Sits Next to Me discussion

joined Dec 11, 2022

I've never spit my water so hard reading a title.

Screen%20shot%202024-03-24%20at%209.39.46%20am
joined May 8, 2017

I'm pretty sure screaming 'I want to have sex!!' in a crowded office is the best way to get HR called on my ass

Finding Jessica Lambert
joined Jun 20, 2020

Some comments here are very funny. Especially those about "crypto-het" while Hayami lost the data and got "hairection" (interesting het plot, btw)

I suppose then, receiving the flash memory to insert it into USB slot is also something "crypto sexual"?
(But flash memory looks more like a finger (with a short nail) to me, tbh)

So, I did not get het vibes here (switching cishet male into female to make "yuri")

last edited at May 2, 2023 8:58AM

Emksz5tuyaupjuem
joined Apr 18, 2023

Cute

joined Jun 28, 2018

This series gives me real Gyaru-chan to Megane-chan vibes... Kinda

664cf739-1617-40c1-9f8a-ab01b71652f9%202
joined Sep 28, 2021

Are there translations of the other two chapters from this?

joined Apr 10, 2023

So is anyone else getting crypto-het/male pov surrogate vibes off this?

So is anyone else getting Professionally Offended vibes off this?

Not offended, just that it is something I sometimes notice reading yuri, and I was wondering if other people did. There are other interpretations too. It just seemed very conspicuous in this case because Hayami was set up pining for a good f*cking... then doesn't really seem to get one (so maybe more unsatisfied than offended).

Conflating a woman saying "I want to have sex" with "I want a good fucking" is far more hetero-coded than anything happening in this manga lmfao

joined Apr 19, 2024

Does anyone knows how to save what you read here? I’m new and I don’t understand how this website works

joined Jan 14, 2020

If you're asking how to download a chapter, it's the little left arrow to the left of Resize.

If you're asking how to record that you read it, eh, there's a menu-looking button that pops up lists: To Read, Read, Favorite, Subscribed, and you can mark there.

To reply you must either login or sign up.