Forum › Do M Uraaka Joshi ga Kousoku Yuri Ecchi de Onna Doushi no Yosa o Oshiekomarechau Hon discussion

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Wow this was soo good. And the art is really good as well. Not much BDSM stuff out there and this was chefs kiss

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Lowkey makes me think she decided to ask the girl to become hers when she noticed they were from the same school (classmates? different classes? i’d like to know)

Also I agree with Mannic, 100/10 BDSM content there. And the aftercare at the end sold it for me, wouldn’t mind a sequel w/ a reward for doing well on the exams.

Edit: Forget what I said about the sequel. This is them! There IS one (kinda?). Now how about a sequel to the sequel?

last edited at May 1, 2023 12:38AM

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

.....A+. Would read again.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

... she wondered, while another girl tied her on the bed and made her cum again and again.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Edit: Forget what I said about the sequel. This is them!

Author Ringocha has drawn at least three pieces with these two characters. (If there are more, there aren't in the Dynasty archive.)

There's this manga, and the short sequel mentioned above; and then there's this:

https://dynasty-scans.com/images/14006

We learn a lot of interesting tidbits from this one-page little thing:

First, the two have started living together.

Second, Yui likes sharing her pet with other lesbian girls.

And third, the M girl is named Satou! (⁀ ᗢ⁀)
(Thx goodness! I was afraid we'd have to refer to her as the M with No Name...)

joined Jan 22, 2015

Finger condoms actually making an appearance

11/10

E. Vigée Le Brun
joined Jun 8, 2021

And third, the M girl is named Satou! (⁀ ᗢ⁀)
(Thx goodness! I was afraid we'd have to refer to her as the M with No Name...)

I was like you at first but on rereading I found that the name Satou-san is actually said once (yeah just once in all the episode) on page 15. It's easy to miss if you're 100% focused on the pretty pictures and taking notes on Yui's methods. :v

To reply you must either login or sign up.