Forum › Rooftop discussion

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Pixiv ID: http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=4145995

Was going to post it for you initially, but forgot to. Rather...interesting artist.

kagakujinjya
Art
joined Jan 31, 2013

Wow, Thanks! This is what I'm looking for.
Now, Stalker Mode: ON.

Kain_o_insano
joined May 25, 2012

All these vanilla lovers in here, tsk tsk tsk.

I think this is a pretty "vanilla" bully manga(gets boring after a while :/). I mean, can't they at least bring on a better sub? One of the commentaries was about the sub flipping the tables on the bully on a continuation, that would be sick, but only if the sub then proceeded to become a really sadistic dom. Sweeeeet revenge ;D

Gerome
joined Mar 29, 2013

All these vanilla lovers in here, tsk tsk tsk.

what's vanilla lovers? or vanilla ending? ^^)>

Vanilla means pure, sweet, plain happy romance. Like vanilla ice cream. That is in contrast to things like drama, tragedy, sadism, hate, and other less idealistic things in a story.

oh.. thanks sol ^^)/

Logo-ubuntu_st_no%c2%ae-white-hex
joined Apr 23, 2013

Incidentally, vanilla is the term that BDSM lifestylers use to define non-BDSM life.

joined May 31, 2013

Incidentally, vanilla is the term that BDSM lifestylers use to define non-BDSM life.

I never really understood why, have you tried finding real vanilla extract? that shit is rare and expensive.

joined Mar 30, 2012

I never really understood why, have you tried finding real vanilla extract? that shit is rare and expensive.

Not that expensive since you only use a little at a time (depending what it's for). But it's getting hard to find sometimes when stores replace with cheaper artificial ones at the same price

Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013

I'm disturbed that this kind of story is up my alley... But anyways, there oughta be a sequel!

joined Aug 9, 2013

Theres gotta be a sequel, right?

joined Aug 9, 2013

Theres gotta be a sequel, right?

Secretnamorifan11
joined Jul 17, 2013

I have a lot of mixed feelings for this one. It's a good pessimistic feeling.

Screenshot_2015-09-06-01-02-36~2~2
joined May 26, 2013

I just wonder what goes on in yuna's head in the process and what is the purpose of the bullying? But yeah, I also have mixed feelings on this too.

Secretnamorifan11
joined Jul 17, 2013

I just wonder what goes on in yuna's head in the process and what is the purpose of the bullying?

I bet she's just like the wasted fucks (pg. 5 or 6) who bullies Sacchiko, thankfully she's into Yuri, if she wasn't I think Sacchiko would die from physical exhaustion or psychological trauma. They do it to feel like they have authority, power. Like Yuna said, they want to please themselves by resorting to violence.

Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

I was hoping Yuna was just a weak character who went with the flow and felt bad for how the bullied girl was being treated and was going to apologize and they were going to have some nice cuddly moment followed by make up sex where she'd be kissing all her bruises.

;___; I'm sad.

I knowwww

Tumblr_mw6qvr5yfa1shyngio1_500
joined Oct 25, 2013

...HWAT?..Well that's what i get for getting curious about something that has the tags: "Bullying" "Violence" "Rape" "Drama" ......

Bushouhuanying
joined Jul 7, 2013

what an ass that girl was to that poor poor girl

Dd
joined Sep 22, 2013

Bu-but... Poor fucking child D:< I'm going to slap that terrible bitc--oh, wait.. it's not real. slaps the screen

1601027_795818500441432_7671980177939230942_n
joined Apr 14, 2014

This story was pretty sadistic, I love it. and no one wants to see the bully win except me, I'm partially a bully myself so I think its hot when a girl emotionally abuses another, making her feel worthless and completely submit herself to the other.

I know that feel bro.

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Hmm. I like "Her desire" cos it's consensual, pure bullying is..well not nice ,but meh I've read worse

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Love will make her kind. Or at least, my Fanfiction will.

Anime-anime-boy-black-and-white-boy-favim.com-1570867
joined May 7, 2014

I read this again again ' '

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Probably my favorite thing on site. I've read many many times, downloaded to my computer and made fanfics in my head.

The_dark_demon
joined Feb 11, 2016

I understand why people hate this story but I personally loved it. The bullying is gut wrenching but I scented a sad backround to this.

I mean look at it through Yuna's eyes. One day you find yourself falling in love with another girl, something you've been taught is a taboo and forbidden. You know that if you tell her that she will reject your feelings and maybe even feel disgusted but at the same time control is slipping from you as your desire grows and thus your sanity starts to shake - so what do you do? You claim her body, you MAKE her yours. Evidence to this is in page 11 when Yuna kissed Sachiko and said "If that wasn't your first, I'll kill you" This shows her obsessive and possessive love, that she can't stand not being able to have Sachiko for herself. Maybe she planned this whole thing to begin with so that she can throw that ultimatum at Sachiko, knowing that she'd pick her.

Honestly, I'm not justifying what Yuna did but I feel for both characters. One is a prisoner of abuse and the other a prisoner of desire.

last edited at Feb 11, 2016 3:52AM

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

I honestly don't think what motivated Yuna to do this was taboo and forbidden. I always read it as story of yandere, that uses abuse and bulling to put Sachiko in position where the only option for her is to become Yuna's possession. Yuna's love is twisted, but arguably true.

joined Apr 13, 2016

I am late to the party but i don't care because im going to give my thoughts about it anyway. Personally i absolutely love this type of story and this one in specific. Everyone is talking about how she forced her into being some sort of sex slave or whatever and well they aren't wrong, but she may not want to be a sex slave (or maybe she does we dont know her sexual orientation) but her agreeing to that is way better than getting beat up by many different people at once possibly every day. And her agreeing with Yuna kind of makes it sound like she wont really be harmed anymore. With the way the story ends we dont know if Yuna still hurt her or not but we do know she cornered her into being a lesbian sex slave (which doesnt sound all that bad amiright?) But anyway i think there should be a part 2 or a sequel or someone entirely different should continue it if possible all i know is i want to see more of this. P.S. it was extremely late at night with no sleep the previous day so my report or ideas or whatever probably sucked.

To reply you must either login or sign up.