Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

Dfgg
joined Jan 21, 2015

No-rae has the same shirt (?) that the girl who appears in the avatar of this user: joeybackpackz

Otp
joined Jan 4, 2015

No-rae has the same shirt (?) that the girl who appears in the avatar of this user: joeybackpackz

Oh hay tharr. That girl would be Im Yoona. YoonYul is my everlong OTP, but that's not to be discussed any further here. I psyched out and had to do a double take when I saw a shoujo-ai manhwa hovering around le webz. Really glad it didn't jump into smexy time nonsensically (no offense to those who've preferred it that way), but boy does the manhwaga like teasing.

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

Lesbian kiss on Korean drama sparks debate

...A few have experimented with gay characters, and just this month there was a kissing scene between two male actors in the drama "Kill Me, Heal Me."

But the "Seonam Girls High School Investigators" scene was the first of its kind between two female characters, and so caused something of a stir.

Thumb
joined Dec 23, 2014

Chapter 25 is out on comico! http://comico.toast.com/titles/85/chapters/25

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

Looks like an interesting chapter.

last edited at Mar 1, 2015 10:31AM

joined Jan 31, 2015

ITS A NO ANSWER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOO, NO-RAE SAID NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ANYBODY READ IT YET ????????

Thanks to your post, I just did. Please wrap == at each end of your post so you don't ruin it for others.

It comes out like this: Spoilers are spoilery

Ah, Sorry I didn't know about this and didn't mean to spoil neither.

Sorry about that !

joined Feb 22, 2015

Please ban tdp for a month or so. Friggin hell. Spoilers dude. Ugh!

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

Please ban tdp for a month or so. Friggin hell. Spoilers dude. Ugh!

A bit overboard. Just don't read the spoilers (unless you read it before it was fixed).

joined Feb 22, 2015

I read it before it was fixed. Sigh* That's why you don't act on impulse.

last edited at Mar 1, 2015 9:47AM

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

oh shiiiiii~~~ that was very... very doki-doki exciting! I should start learning Korean too, I guess xD

Av
joined Feb 6, 2015

waaaaahhhh i wanna see the raw too!!! i want my laptop i need to go home soon T_T

joined Nov 30, 2011

I read it before it was fixed. Sigh* That's why you don't act on impulse.

Might want to change your quote in the post now to hide the spoiler =)

joined Feb 22, 2015

What quote?

Tanjiu
joined Feb 15, 2015

oh shiiiiii~~~ that was very... very doki-doki exciting! I should start learning Korean too, I guess xD

WHEW was my reaction

though i am dying to see the translation now!!!

HypocriticalLiar
Capture
joined Feb 23, 2015

If No-Rae really said no, I totally called it last week. Tote proud.

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

Aw. Two weeks without Seol-a and No-rae together. Gotta re-read chapter 19 with the MT-beach-train-extras scenes to fill this aching void.

Btw, you No-rae atta girl! Unlike someone in Citrus

Av
joined Feb 6, 2015

Chapter 25 was pretty good we can see how deep of a person No-rea is, I just fell in love with her character though no Seol-a and No-rea moment again Looking forward for the next chapter I really hope Seol-a would do something that could surprise us all!!

btw, thanks again to Halmoni for supplying the translation every week! :)

last edited at Mar 1, 2015 2:18PM

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

To not have No-rae and Seol-a together in one chapter and the all thing tastes bitter sweet.
At least this guy got a cold shoulder. Time for him to take a break from the story so he can fixe his ego far far far away!
Dance of victory: http://youtu.be/BQz6K0aWWiY

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

I'm kinda glad we are seeing both women having moments without the other. It's showing us how they are as a person away from each other. I think it's refreshing.

Beetle_juice_1988_720p_brrip__a_release-lounge_h264_.mp4_snapshot_00.51.46__2012.09.11_20.09.39_
joined Apr 20, 2014

No-rae is the fuckin boss!. I like her a lot.

last edited at Mar 1, 2015 2:46PM

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

So No-rae was in love before: But.. "it all laughably crashed" Probably the reason she took a break.
Thanks again halmoni. I pasted the whole translation into the pages I saved from Comico. Now I have even more respect for the scanlators.

last edited at Mar 1, 2015 6:48PM

joined Mar 1, 2015

I'm trying to be patient and wait for it to be uploaded on Dynasty, but I really want to know what happens next. :x Where is everybody reading this?

We've been inconsistent with finalizing everything because we don't work on a set schedule. Sorry about that. But like I mentioned before, you can find my rough translations in my pastebin folder (google "pastebin halmoni"), and you can find the link to the google drive with quick edits (English edits up to Ch.22 and raws for ch.23 and 24) on page 7 of this discussion thread.

The raw manhwa is uploaded weekly on Mondays, Korean Standard Time, on http://comico.toast.com/titles/85/ . The most recent chapters are free to view for about 3 days or so.

Always thank you so much for the translation Halmoni. It help me a lot. So don't drop it, please continue to translate this manhwa. I'm really appreciated for your hard work. Sorry if my english so bad.

Because comico korean version is not available in my country, I can't read the manhwa at official web comico. That's why I'm really happy someone upload it. Thank you so much for the translator & the scanlators team.

Picsart_1429787879161
joined Dec 6, 2014

Hmm not bad. I'm glad No-rae didn't go out with Ji Hwan that would totally break my heart hahaha I was kinda sad however that there was no Soel-a in this chapter. But nevertheless I do hope Soel-a would make a move already haha

joined Mar 2, 2015

Where can i find the translation for other chapter?

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Hmm not bad. I'm glad No-rae didn't go out with Ji Hwan that would totally break my heart hahaha I was kinda sad however that there was no Soel-a in this chapter. But nevertheless I do hope Soel-a would make a move already haha

If she made a move right now she would be rejected the same way I think, she needs to proceed slowly and take the opportunities as they come. As long as the stupid guy continue his stupid aggressive and egocentric move, it will end great =D

To reply you must either login or sign up.