Forum › Citrus discussion

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Seeing all the comments I can't help but wonder if I'm the only one who bothers to see each chapter as part of a whole and not as standalone installments.

Because, seriously, everyone is overreacting.

joined Aug 19, 2012

unfinished work = signs of manga getting cancelled. I am sorry

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

unfinished work = signs of manga getting cancelled. I am sorry

I wouldn't even mind, Mei knows what'a going on,no one can be so freaking dense, Yuzu..ah she is lovely,the "twins" aren't even the ones to put at blame,it's the author's fault xD
some drama is ok this is...meh just... I'll wait and see if they release 2 more chapters,to read them,see if this somehow can get fixed

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Seeing all the comments I can't help but wonder if I'm the only one who bothers to see each chapter as part of a whole and not as standalone installments.

Because, seriously, everyone is overreacting.

We are not, this has been dragging for too long,we wanna know if they will end up together or not, and Mei is being such a plimpnettt dork ugh

Tuna%20copy
joined Nov 7, 2014

You can't be serious...............

-_- I really want to bash Mei's head into a wall now.

Aaaaaaaaa
joined May 2, 2012

I quit everything.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

So basically Mei, knowing full well how broken inside she is and now having actually developed feelings towards Yuzu, is super terrified of letting her not sister take a good look inside. Ah well, that's your average irrational high school girl for you I suppose! There is so much fluffiness to go around on this reader that in some weird way I am enjoying all this (admittedly ridiculous) drama.

And of course these comments as well <3

Mono_a_2kmc
joined Jul 1, 2014

Again... and again, and again... '-_-

Me%20toooo
joined Feb 9, 2014

wat

Edit: Yuzu don't even try with Mei anymore.

last edited at Feb 28, 2015 6:32PM

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

We are not, this has been dragging for too long,we wanna know if they will end up together or not, and Mei is being such a plimpnettt dork ugh

They WILL end together (Nina's dialogue with Mei pretty much confirmed it). but to get at that point many obstacles need to be overcome.

I do find funny how everyone is ripping of their clothes about "how long has been" when in reality the story is pretty short at 14 chapters released, the format itself and the pacing isn't that different to those found on american comics.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

I feel I'll enjoy this more when it has finished, and I read it all in one go. I do quite like all the unnecessary drama for some reason though, it's just too silly to hate.

Utah
joined Aug 6, 2014

I don't know what to feel anymore. One part of me wants to smack Mei's head in the wall, the other wants to hug Yuzu. Dammit, this is an emotional roller coaster of anger, sadness and annoyance.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

The sketchy, unfinished panels are flashbacks, as I read the sequence. It's a novel way to do that. Mei, current situation, finished, makes her recall something, that sequence, unfinished, back to Mei, real time.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

The sketchy, unfinished panels are flashbacks, as I read the sequence. It's a novel way to do that. Mei, current situation, finished, makes her recall something, that sequence, unfinished, back to Mei, real time.

That's another great way to read the sequence. And is certainly a pretty novel way to tell flashbacks on a printed medium.

Youravatar
joined Jan 20, 2015

Ensue the table-flips because the drama is back on! So little progress and much backtracking. I personally blame both parties: Yuzu and Mei!

MinakoReiNanoFate
joined Jan 2, 2014

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻) Are you kidding me? What the heck is wrong with Mei?

Drmrsmonarch
joined Feb 23, 2015

You know it's like not Mei hasn't emotionally manipulated people before. Honestly while this is a bit mean of Mei I think she is doing it just so Yuzu has to fight for her. Also to show that this what Yuzu really wants for herself by making her fight.

For me the most frustrating part is that if they just talk all this out for a few hours, both of them would finally be on the same page. Also it's not that hard seeing how the live together. Then the series could be about them learning about each other and some fun hijinks like Mei constantly teasing Yuzu, like pulling her around the corner and kissing her at school.I really like Mei and Yuzu as a couple. I know they are going end up with each other, I just really want to get to that point so we can fun seeing their relationship. Man this is just like Girlfriends.

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

WTF is going on with this series? I hate myself for keep coming back for this when it's clearly been playing with my emotion and also Yuzu's. Poor Yuzu :(

joined Aug 23, 2013

I feel like reading the first 2/3rds of the Girlfriends manga again. I wish they would just cut this crap and make this short...

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

So Mei just shot WAY down in my opinion of her. The whole ordeal with Matsuri was to finally show that she was ready to move forward and not USE other people, and yet here she is, using Sara. Also, she knows EXACTLY how Yuzu feels. Yuzu has not been exactly hidden about it.

Nina and Yuzu are getting way beyond shafted right now and I can oh-so-barely wait for the next chapter. If there isn't any significant development in the right direction for both in the March release I will be flipping MULTIPLE tables.

I don't even know anymore if Mei deserves Yuzu. I'm starting to question a lot of things now.

last edited at Feb 28, 2015 8:08PM

E19418efd5cf90129f366e240e5156b3
joined Sep 12, 2014

I am just about ready to put a jackhammer to Mei's thick skull so I can figure out what the hell is going on in there.

joined Feb 28, 2015

Mei is a pain in the butt making stuff too difficult. I feel for you yuzu!!! Hopefully mei reacts and listen to yuzu. I bet there going to have yuzu childhood friend come back and thats when it will get interesting.

joined Jan 5, 2015

WHAAAATAAAAFAAAAKKKK WTF MEI YOU CONFUSE THE SHIT OUT OF ME LOL
poor yuzu

Birdi
joined Sep 19, 2014

I see, probably Mei will only date Sara until the end of this travel because Sara study in other place
that my bet
so don't make big noise it will end soon

joined Apr 6, 2013

Am I the only one who thinks Mei is lying.

We didn't actually see Mei's acceptance and maybe Mei is just trying to get Yuzu to finally admit her feelings or in the opposite direction trying to help Yuzu let go of her feelings.

To reply you must either login or sign up.