Locked

Forum › Image Comments (December 2022)

Alit%20rider%20kick!
joined Jun 22, 2022
Another_achicvc-1602305489974398976-img1

Yeah, Mumei probably chose to let Kronii leash her.

Finana on the other hand specifically angled for this and is going to keep it for as long as possible.

Bikko
joined Feb 17, 2022
Hug1-d

SO, we all know what happens to lovable double agents in Gundam series right?

Sweats profusely

okay, who wants to place bets?

last edited at Dec 15, 2022 11:37PM

Alit%20rider%20kick!
joined Jun 22, 2022
Itscold-c

You've got no room to talk, Chuchu- especially as far as this artist's comic canon is concerned

Maidpfpsmol
joined Jun 29, 2020
Bleeeach-1601500353240784897-img1

hades nuts

Screenshot_3
joined Jun 24, 2021
Itscold-c

i need to watch suisei no majo now

8df30faf9de0511ace2b40acb3d005267d346bcc_full
joined Sep 1, 2021
103016154_p12

@DY4Y: I'm kind of the opposite of you - I actually came to watch Love Live to get a better feel for the ships I was seeing in doujins. As much as I love the original anime and characters, I feel like there was so much value added from the doujin community because the one thing the anime didn't give us was a lot about specific character relationships outside of the general second-year trio friendship and the occasional momentary wink-wink to NicoMaki.

I don't see shipping as detracting from individual character development (although I would agree we could use some more back-story on Keke), but rather as enriching it. In fact that might be what makes SumiKeke feel "forced" to some, because their individual personalities are strongly developed enough to see how much they clash (which is also why the ship seems interesting).

@FluffyCow: You make a valid point in general, but I don't think that's what's at work here. Because one of the real head-scratching things about Super Star - not that it's a bad thing - is the almost complete lack of hetero hentai for it.

I've never liked hetero stuff with anonymous males, which is pretty much all you'll get for a franchise that weirdly goes out of its way to never show a male character. But with the earlier Love Lives, before I discovered Dynasty Scans, I was accustomed to having to wade through a ton of it in order to find the GG stories. So you're right that Yuri unfortunately gets less attention than straight or yaoi stuff, but with Super Star the scarcity is across the board.

last edited at Dec 16, 2022 3:48AM

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018
102579019_p0

How does this NOT have a Yuri tag. Or at least a Subtext tag

Love%20bullet%20kanna%20heart
joined Aug 21, 2020
Itscold-c

It's been great so far~

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018
_maiqo-1589311811568168960-img1%20(1)

"It's Mobin time!"

Shiro
joined Oct 12, 2020
Mtbsbr721-1596493463012265984-img1

I refuse to believe this ship is not cannon

joined Jan 6, 2017
103016154_p12

Okay, I wrote a comment but it was way too long so I'm putting it on the Superstar discussion instead

last edited at Dec 16, 2022 9:28AM

joined Feb 9, 2021
Norimituko_yrl-1520020712282812417-img1

^+1

5%20(1)~2
joined Dec 13, 2019
Amsjd6

Rare futa on image section occurrence

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018
Yookikiku-1597917983724417027-img1

Where's the duplicate one?

joined Jan 6, 2017
Yookikiku-1597917983724417027-img1

https://dynasty-scans.com/images/13894?tag_id=5292

Though they have slightly different details

last edited at Dec 16, 2022 3:40PM

joined Feb 1, 2021
Itscold-c

All three of these are so cute!

78923cf8b81370bf0eb26b52ca99e65f
joined Dec 2, 2022
98983237_p8

Thats gross! Take more pictures

78923cf8b81370bf0eb26b52ca99e65f
joined Dec 2, 2022
24h_osushi-1534156740622622722-img1

I get mother and daughter vibe from this

78923cf8b81370bf0eb26b52ca99e65f
joined Dec 2, 2022
Eoph_obvcaaig2f-orig

Gross breathing

78923cf8b81370bf0eb26b52ca99e65f
joined Dec 2, 2022
Exml7zrvaailkjk-orig%20(1)

Momma Asuka want a hug

78923cf8b81370bf0eb26b52ca99e65f
joined Dec 2, 2022
70789418_p6

Nemo want a pic of the legs

78923cf8b81370bf0eb26b52ca99e65f
joined Dec 2, 2022
Cji1ue4

Said it a period blood

joined Jan 6, 2017
Boringmovieandchill

Least useless lesbian

Leaping%20cow
joined Sep 27, 2017
103016154_p12

@eromancer: I was mostly thinking how I've not seen many Yuri doujin parody works in awhile. Also I've unfortunately seen at least a couple of hetero doujins for Super Star myself, which aren't my cup of tea and I don't seek them out, I sometimes see what's new and popular out there for series I follow just to see what's getting made.

I think though Yuri Doujins aren't as common as fanart, and in terms of Super Star getting maybe less hetero doujins than usual I think it's mostly due to other series taking priority with that crowd. I imagine Chainsaw Man is probably getting the majority of focus there this year. Combined also with the issues that have come from Covid, conventions getting cancelled, I remember hearing someone mention that Japan had a lot of specialty printing shops close down, and other issues from the pandemic unfortunately.

So I still think it's less of a problem with Super Star, and more of the doujin landscape, at least currently. As I've seen a good amount of people that have a lot of love for Super Star, and a good amount of ship art for it. Just unfortunately doujin works are scarce for it, at least for now. I'm at least hopeful that we'll see more Yuri doujins for Super Star in the future.

Leaping%20cow
joined Sep 27, 2017
Boringmovieandchill

Fortune favors the bold as the saying goes lol

This topic has been locked.