Forum › When We Get Closer discussion

joined Nov 22, 2019

This manhua is somewhat western in how it tells a story through comic form. Sometimes it feels like it could've been produced in the states. Not to say it's "better" than eastern stuff, it just feels more relatable.

Bikko
joined Feb 17, 2022

Liu Ke transgender??

Maybe, could just be that she wants someone to see her for the woman she is, and not a "tomboy"
Could be wrong though, we don't know enough yet.

joined Apr 16, 2022

I'm guessing that Coach Yang's teenage suitor will end up being a love interest for Liu Ke, so I don't feel too bad for her. Yushan on the other hand seems awfully committed...

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

I do like how Coach Yang reacts to having to tell Jian Ting about her teenage suitor because like, yeah no it kind of does suck to have a kid do this, because like man how do you get a kid to understand that they really are just a kid to you so this is not going to work. You can't! Children don't listen to that shit, if you were ever a child yourself you'd know that the one thing they don't want to hear is that you think of them as kids and not as an adult (which they very much see as being treated as an equal)

last edited at Nov 20, 2022 11:29AM

D5aad09a-7f7c-4c16-aad1-2b0b94587149
joined Nov 13, 2022

I always feel like I’m looking in on random scenes from a movie my friend is watching when I read this comic. What is happening? I don’t know?? But I’m okay with just being along for the ride

Natsu%20koi
joined Apr 7, 2021

e(gg)yes

4fe5eecd-bb71-4108-8d32-020d4e723c02
joined Oct 3, 2018

I don't know whether the overall plot is headed anywhere special, but so far the moment-to-moment in this manhua is fucking astounding.

A833b0da-ef0f-4898-8593-d053f3beae0c
joined Feb 25, 2017

I was really enjoying this and wondered why it hadn’t been updated in so long, only to see it’s been licensed </3 You will be missed, Jiang Ting

To reply you must either login or sign up.