Forum › How I Met a Kouhai I Hadn’t Seen For a While and When She Brightened My Spirits, I XXed Her Without Thinking. discussion

Imgonline-com-ua-resize-vwt1kupzlnws
joined Jul 8, 2018

Wholesome

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

I don't think I've seen the "Insane amounts of title" tag before...

I present to you:

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/i_became_a_slave_in_another_world_pien_and_to_make_matters_worse_my_master_is_a_black_hearted_elf_queen_but_shes_super_hot_note_v_impt_im_pretty_useless_so_im_getting_barked_at_left_right_and_centre_but_the_orc_im_rooming_with_is

We are getting to the point where I start expecting to see one of those and then you go to the thing itself and it just has a picture of the main character saying "So yeah, that stuff in the title happened. The end."

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

I don't think I've seen the "Insane amounts of title" tag before...

I present to you:

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/i_became_a_slave_in_another_world_pien_and_to_make_matters_worse_my_master_is_a_black_hearted_elf_queen_but_shes_super_hot_note_v_impt_im_pretty_useless_so_im_getting_barked_at_left_right_and_centre_but_the_orc_im_rooming_with_is

I still can't get over the fact that the title is so long Dynasty can't actually show the entire thing.

The full title, as posted on Mangadex, is:
I Became a Slave in Another World (pien) and to make matters worse, My Master is a Black-Hearted Elf Queen! (But She’s Super Hot. (note: v. impt.)) I’m Pretty Useless, So I’m Getting Barked At Left, Right, and Centre, but the ORC I’m rooming with is full of good vibes, and the ELF in the Village is pretty cute too, so on the whole, I have to say that I’m actually quite enjoying myself here.

Another fun fact, when I hit "Preview Post" the link actually shoots off of my page preview.

joined Jan 22, 2017

So, that is Gelato Pique they're wearing at the end in the last panel, right?

... Is it just me, or do those look like rather uncomfortable pajamas?

last edited at Oct 29, 2022 3:08AM

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

I like the new tag. And it's fun to sometimes just have a one shot where the gals get straight to business...and buy flannel pj's to cuddle in.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

So, that is Gelato Pique they're wearing at the end in the last panel, right?

... Is it just me, or do those look like rather uncomfortable pajamas?

Here's an actual photo of the fabric. I think it looks ridiculously soft and I'm honestly tempted to shell out for some...

To reply you must either login or sign up.