Forum › YuShizu Masterpiece Theater discussion

So,%20lesbians%20square
joined May 5, 2022

i'm not usually big on futanari like At All, but this was kinda cute))

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Instant favorite and I don’t even know these characters, just great shit

Illyasvielgay
joined Mar 6, 2021

certified classic

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

i'm not usually big on futanari like At All, but this was kinda cute))

nice pun

joined Apr 28, 2019

Massive W

TheLubeTube Uploader
Lesbianfiction!
Me-A Scans
joined Jul 27, 2018

all the love live works with dicks are really cute actually

E-iue9kvqaa8rk1
joined Mar 29, 2019

Really good first YuShizu dj in the site, hope we seE more in the future and this isn't the last time ^^

last edited at Oct 26, 2022 5:05PM

joined Dec 30, 2018

Cute and sweet

6dc89f5c-43ac-44ad-a0d6-fe9ddf4f2fb2
joined Sep 2, 2021

Respectfully my back is arched.

D2ad4ba6-d1f7-4800-86c3-5a64a1f1e50f
joined Jan 15, 2017

I really like this one alot (⁠✯⁠ᴗ⁠✯⁠)

8a9
joined Feb 7, 2018

Oof that was very nice

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

This is basically my ideal futa doujin. Yuri, but one girl has a dick(maybe girl parts too), and nobody questions it. It's just perfectly normal. I love it. I guess you could call it an "acceptance fetish"?
Like, I'm not trans, but I imagine a lot of trans people who haven't/won't/can't fully transition(ed) wish for this kind of normalcy. It sounds like a nice world to live in.

last edited at Oct 26, 2022 11:24PM

joined Apr 14, 2022

Like, I'm not trans, but I imagine a lot of trans people who haven't/won't/can't fully transition(ed) wish for this kind of normalcy. It sounds like a nice world to live in.

Agreed. I appreciate yuri that doesn't even acknowledge that a question about 'parts' could exist. I think it's great when two girls love each other, so they make love, and that's the beginning and end of it.

last edited at Oct 27, 2022 12:27AM

9gamlp01_400x400
joined Jul 29, 2017

This is basically my ideal futa doujin. Yuri, but one girl has a dick(maybe girl parts too), and nobody questions it. It's just perfectly normal. I love it. I guess you could call it an "acceptance fetish"?

Same!! I wish more futa doujins and artwork would be like this (though ideally, they'd just be tagged as trans).

That said, I highly recommend looking through Love Live fanfiction (some of them are tagged 'Girl Penis'). Most of them would be pretty much like this. Authors like Master_Thief_Gray_Shadow (a trans guy, by the way) and Lord_Byron_Mudkippington comes to mind. Give them a read!

While they can be tricky to find, ftnr stuff by shipping-focused Love Live fanartists are usually good with this as well. Here's Kougi's NSFW alt, for example.

last edited at Oct 27, 2022 5:19AM

joined Jan 8, 2017

This is some of the best, if not, the best futa I’ve read on this website. Phenomenal art/story <3

joined Mar 22, 2022

Considering that i'm a male and yuu-chan is basically us "SIFAS player" she having a dick is... kinda acceptable (i guess :v)

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

This was so cute…(and hot)

Areyougonnatouchem-17sq
joined Jan 27, 2019

Very nicely done. (Heck, I think my sole quibble is that Yuu has a bed at all, instead of the sofa she had as a high schooler. I suppose you don't always get to furnish your college apartment exactly how you want.) I particularly loved the quiet moment afterwards in the bath, when Yuu admits recognizing that Shizuku had gotten too into a role — but without any judgement there. Just "this is a thing that you, who I love, do" and "yes, you know me really well".

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

Same!! I wish more futa doujins and artwork would be like this (though ideally, they'd just be tagged as trans).

That said, I highly recommend looking through Love Live fanfiction (some of them are tagged 'Girl Penis'). Most of them would be pretty much like this. Authors like Master_Thief_Gray_Shadow (a trans guy, by the way) and Lord_Byron_Mudkippington comes to mind. Give them a read!

While they can be tricky to find, ftnr stuff by shipping-focused Love Live fanartists are usually good with this as well. Here's Kougi's NSFW alt, for example.

Funnily enough, I've already read through Master_Thief_Gray_Shadow's library. I'll recommend ZippyZapmeister in return.

joined Nov 2, 2022

certified classic
on god

joined Oct 25, 2010

I'm not a futa fan but the story was wonderful on its own merits! Yu and Shizuku are a long time couple. That's how it feels to me, but I can be wrong!

Violetpfp
joined Aug 12, 2021

where's that one blue emoji that's mouth is open in shock

I think I liked the curtain one better, if I remember the name correctly. nice tho

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

Ahhhhh, glorious vanilla futa.

Alcoholism
joined Apr 15, 2017

Best wholesome futa artist, Orihi Chihiro never misses.

joined Dec 30, 2018

Very hot

To reply you must either login or sign up.