Forum › Snow of Spring discussion

Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

Aw she's so cute and little HSHSHSJSJBSBSHAHSBDHSJHSBSHDDHHDBBSHSHSJSUGCUEIEYEQOOEIUEJDBXUEHHDBDBDHHDH SO CUTE!!!!

that is all.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Itou Hachi is quickly becoming my favourite mangaka.

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

A character with no animal ears in an Itou Hachi work?!? BLASPHEMY!!!

So her powers were basically some way of renewal? Like forming of new life from what already was, like her getting a new life with... Did we even get a name from her?

Cromartie%20highscool
joined Jun 7, 2014

bless this author

65752315_p1
joined May 1, 2014

Please, moreeeee D:

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

Omake <3

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Honestly dont think this is yuri. Feels more like sisterly to me, and thats ok.

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

The last page disagrees with you quite a bit.

%d0%a1%d0%bd%d0%b8%d0%bc%d0%be%d0%ba
joined Nov 10, 2013

Good, but not yuri.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

You've never been kissed by a little kid and thought it was too cute for words?

S-l225
joined Feb 14, 2014

I know I haven't. I stay well away from little kids and their cute little hands and tiny bodies that are easy to pick up. They are too cute for me. They would ruin my tough image.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I know I haven't. I stay well away from little kids and their cute little hands and tiny bodies that are easy to pick up. They are too cute for me. They would ruin my tough image.

Haha, well I don't have to worry about that. But really it's the sort of thing a 10 year old would do and not even think of it as romantic. More like the family sort of love, and the latter part of this has a family vibe all over the place.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

I agree but i guess it will get more yuri in later chapters (how many anyway?). Right now it really feels more sisterly to me too.

Ress_artist_ava
joined Mar 16, 2013

Feels a bit like her power was winter. It looks like it kills everything but in truth just puts them to sleep and prepares them for spring. And it seems her powers ran a little bit rampant after her sisters death and caused the nerverending winter.
Cute Story^^

Screenshot_568
joined Oct 18, 2014

ITOU HACHI IS LOVVEEEEE

Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

Hmmm, this much of an age gap...can't really do it :s I'm fine with 16+ since they they older than they usually are but under than that, they are a kid... :v

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Hmmm, this much of an age gap...can't really do it :s I'm fine with 16+ since they they older than they usually are but under than that, they are a kid... :v

If you didnt read beyond a few pages then feel free to do so- if you did read it, i dont understand your comment- there isnt any yuri at all. I know it has the tag, but unless there are more chapters that get more yuri and its tagged for them, i dont think it warrants the tag at all.

Small kids kiss people they love like that all the time and its definitely NOT romantic (and its an omake anyways).

I did really like it though :) i love this art style and this mangaka's work. If there is more to it (i assumed it was a one shot)
and it goes yuri, i'd expect a time skip so the girl is older.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Is there more to this? It feels like the start of a series

joined Mar 6, 2013

The midpoint afterward seems to indicate that this is the first budding stages of yuri, I really hope this gets a sequal.

MinakoReiNanoFate
joined Jan 2, 2014

Awwww this was so cute.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

It's kind of like what the people of Europe did to the Belmonts.

...or Racism, I guess.

Tb6mdqm
joined Feb 7, 2015

well... isnt it possible that if she has the powers to "renew" or whatever, isnt it possible for her to make the scientist a little younger?
or maybe im just clutching at straws to make myself feel less gross for shipping them lel ヾ(`⌒´)ノ

My_dork__by_vnixxir-d72u531
joined Jun 21, 2013

It's kind of like what the people of Europe did to the Belmonts.

...or Racism, I guess.

I wouldn't call it racism. If I knew someone was in my town that had a power, something unworldly that couldn't be explained (and isn't), and could kill with a single touch, I'd probably lose my shit, too. When you don't understand what terrifies you, you become angry and afraid, which doesn't really make someone racists. I would say the villagers are more bigoted than anything else. If they spent less time being afraid and more time being curious, Shiro would be more welcomed in the village....but alas, it did not happen.

This story was really what I needed: slightly depressing with a splash of angst and enough fluff to rot my teath out faster than a 5 lbs bag of cotton candy.

well... isnt it possible that if she has the powers to "renew" or whatever, isnt it possible for her to make the scientist a little younger?
or maybe im just clutching at straws to make myself feel less gross for shipping them lel ヾ(`⌒´)ノ

I thought she had the power to speed up things and figured she could use it on herself to get around scientist age...at least that will be what my head canon tells me so I don't feel ashamed shipping them >///>

last edited at Feb 8, 2015 1:31AM

White_mage
joined Feb 28, 2013

Pardon me while I recover from the stroke brought about by the INSANE LEVELS OF ADORABLENESS

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

It seems like some of you skipped the author words and didn't see the explanation of the child power.
You should read it

To reply you must either login or sign up.