Forum › Love Live! School Idol Festival

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

THEY
FINALLY
INCREASED
TIERS

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Now I'm more tempted in grabbing Nozomi-senpai's T2 rank. (/ _ ; )

No.... No... I... Must... Not... (/ _ ; )

Augh... (~_~;)

@ Rye
Nice... :D
Congratulations!!! :D

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

So they did nice! I may actually try to rank in one of this events...maybe when I reach lvl 100...

@AkikoXi: you have to get Nozomi-sempai to notice you!

Current Rank 1 is pretty funny :p coco is 1 of the weakest(stat-wise) pures

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

I have an internship where I can't access internet with my Ipod during one month, I won't be able to plays the next events... just when it's my favorites characters T_T

last edited at Jan 20, 2015 1:18PM

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

@ Rye
Auuuuugggggghhhh... Buuuuuuuttttt... i need the lovecas for next month's Maki's event. (/ _ ; )

Gomen... Nozomi-senpai... ゜・(ノД`)・゜

@ trafi
You can always play after work, right?
It's not like you got 24/7 in your internship. (・ω・)

Browsing somewhere... I saw these...
Nozomi-senpai: Notice Me... :3
Nozomi-senpai being noticed by... :3

last edited at Jan 21, 2015 1:41AM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

^ Yes I can play but I can't aim for a good rank, I take a long time to go and come back from work. I lose around 3-4 hour of LP per day and I don't want to use too much love gems (trying my best to have my first UR x)).

I find the song for this event really good. Especially Umi's part, generally she's the one I notice the least

last edited at Jan 21, 2015 2:58PM

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

I feel so proud of myself right now :')

Idk I kinda wanna get teir 2 and I do like Nozomi but I haven't even played yet. It's kinda boring.

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

@ trafi
You can still grab the SR from completion rewards without using any gems (I know, since I always got them without using any xD) Though aiming for T2 would really require some gems. Can't you play even on lunch break? If you're quite dedicated to it, you can go play before going to work - lunch break - before going home - upon getting home. Though yeah, that'll be too much hassle on your part. :3

@ ari-chan
Nice. :3 Congratulations! xD
IMO, the current EX songs are still much better than those on Umi's event. >_< Besides, while playing, you can just re-run the PVs of those songs. Especially Mogyutto and Natsuiro xD

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

Lol i try not to think about Umi's event, u no since games are supposed to be fun. I feel like it's gonna happen a lot since I play the jp version. : /
btw what am I supposed to do with her????

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

^ I'm guessing you can level up any SR same level cool skill? Not sure though. XD Try checking the wiki.

When it comes to events, I kinda prefer the Score Match and the Medley Festival. I like the rotating songs than one song repeating over and over and over again. (~_~;) Even if it'll be easy songs. Kinda Ironic though, I FCed almost every EX songs but then I got non-FCed Easy-Normal-Hard songs. (・ω・) The only advantage that I can see with the "Themed Events" (not sure how to call it), like the one we are having with Nozomi, is that you can control a little bit of when you're going to level up. Hence, you get to efficiently use the free LP refill.

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

I agree, unless I'm trying to FC a song for the first time then there's only so much I can stand to play it. It's even worse if it's easy. I only ever like playing a song until I clear it. (So I only play everything under Ex like once most of the time.)
And yea that's true you can save up event tickets and control when u use it. It's nice too that you don't have to worry about your lp filling up unlike the medley event which u can only use 60 at a time if your playing efficiently.

rexbandit Uploader
41620721_big_p12%20(2
joined May 12, 2013

Saw this on tumblr; I think everyone can relate, LOL! :3

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

@ ari-chan
You said it! XD
Kinda frustrating if you're gonna level up at a wrong time. Like when you got a full bar then after one song, up you go! Dx Especially if you're aiming a rank. That's one loveca saved. XD

@ rexbandit
Lol. I can relate. But on my case, the culprit's a notification from an app. :/ Saved me a thousand FC from not playing in my phone. :3

Totally random... I wonder if it looks like her... An out-of-nowhere doodle of mine.

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

Finally it's out o(`ω´ )o

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I've neglected this event completely I lost so many hours early on so I didn't bother I'll try to get some love gems tomorrow hah...

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

I really wanna FC tht song. I'm still stuck on tht one, Yume no Tobira, and Sore get Bokutachi no Kiseki, and probably other I can't think of at the moment. thinking about spending love gems since I'm probably skipping Rin's event.

@Akiko lol I'm so deep in LL! Hell every anime girl with slanted eyes and the right hair swoop looks like Maki :p

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

@ Rye
Lol I'm guessing that you're just grabbing the attendance, huh? :P

@ ari-chan
About Maki's hair, if look closely in the anime, her hair length tends to change every now and then. XD Sometimes her hair won't reach her shoulders and sometimes it's longer than that. I wonder how Maki do it. XD

Nooooooo... Nozomi-senpai... Don't temp me... Dx The ranking for T2 is so reachable right now. Even without using any loveca right now, I could reach around 11k... ( ̄▽ ̄)

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

Lol u mean like Nico's magic skirt? Tht dodgy animation tho. I wonder if it does tht in the blue ray too... lol i love offmode anime memes X'D

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

The expert mode for Nozomi's event song is soooo hard... I really want to have a max combo on it but I can't waste any event point T_T
I'll try when I get the Nozomi

Tumblr_nsb2wsngkl1t0bs5do3_250
joined Jul 2, 2013

I've been throwing points out the window playing the expert version.

It really is impossible for me to get higher than 285k on the event song. The down side of a perfect lock team.

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

I feel like i could do it if a had more tokens lol. Btw what's a lock team?

joined Mar 25, 2013

I feel like i could do it if a had more tokens lol. Btw what's a lock team?

You asked the same question two pages ago xD You having memory problems?

Can someone with 'Smile increases drastically' main friend me? I can't get any on that front xD

Shimapanda Uploader
Girls in Boxes
joined Oct 18, 2014

Binetsu EX is so freaking hard. ;-; Even with my 7 PLock team I can't FC it...

joined Mar 25, 2013

Binetsu EX is so freaking hard. ;-; Even with my 7 PLock team I can't FC it...

Not that I've FC any EX song but 'Snow Hallation' is a bitch xD

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

@ ari-chan
Lol. It's the fortification skill that was discussed earlier. XD i think you need some sleep.

@ telamon
Shima got a Smile UR :3 her ID no. is in the first post if you're interested. I only got one Cool UR and I never use it as my main.

Why is the ranking so slow phased? It's really tempting for me to go for it. (/ _ ; ) But I need all the loveca that I can hoard. (~_~;)

last edited at Jan 28, 2015 7:42AM

Tumblr_nsb2wsngkl1t0bs5do3_250
joined Jul 2, 2013

@ telamon
Shima got a Smile UR :3 her ID no. is in the first post if you're interested. I only got one Cool UR and I never use it as my main.

I was stalking our song scores in hopes of toping yours. Now I know it's impossible. The legendary UR ~~

Why is the ranking so slow phased? It's really tempting for me to go for it. (/ _ ; ) But I need all the loveca that I can hoard. (~_~;)

Scores usually jump in the last 10 hours of an event. Even with the increased tiers, we're still ahead of Eli's and Honoka's events I'm ignoring the hell that was Umi's event. I'm thinking we might end up around the 30k mark, possibly even 31k so I say don't do it.

On a side note, looking at Honker's previous records, I really feel for her unpopularity.

To reply you must either login or sign up.