Forum › My Little Sister's Loved One discussion

14883450_345545539125601_1739065670976333342_o
joined Jun 20, 2015

I'm not sure about the lolicon tag. Natsumi does not seem to see the little sister that way. Love triangle tag does not seem needed either. Possibly the incest tag does need to be added though. Probably. Thank you for the chapter.

I%20(1)
joined Oct 9, 2021

cute!

joined Aug 1, 2019

I feel like this shouldn't have the love triangle tag. A poly tag would make more sense, even if we haven't seen the outcome yet that's clearly what they were going for.

E. Vigée Le Brun
joined Jun 8, 2021

Where's the Wholesome tag?

20180327_165604
joined Nov 9, 2017

I'm not sure about the lolicon tag. Natsumi does not seem to see the little sister that way. Love triangle tag does not seem needed either. Possibly the incest tag does need to be added though. Probably. Thank you for the chapter.

If it needs the incest tag, how can it not need the love triangle tag as well? Either that or poly as it's kinda hinted at. If the little sister's feelings toward her sister are romantic, hence the need for the incest tag, then it must constitute a love triangle, no?

Gothic_Catalyst
14883450_345545539125601_1739065670976333342_o
joined Jun 20, 2015

If it needs the incest tag, how can it not need the love triangle tag as well? Either that or poly as it's kinda hinted at. If the little sister's feelings toward her sister are romantic, hence the need for the incest tag, then it must constitute a love triangle, no?

I agree you might need poly in the future but a love triangle consists of "a" loving "b" who loves "c" that might love "a". ...... Neither of the other two even see the little sister as a romantic partner.

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

I agree you might need poly in the future but a love triangle consists of "a" loving "b" who loves "c" that might love "a". ...... Neither of the other two even see the little sister as a romantic partner.

See the geometry link on the love triangle tag to see how the tag is applied~

(Some of the configurations get the poly tag instead)

last edited at Feb 1, 2022 4:56PM

joined Jan 14, 2020

See the geometry link on the love triangle tag to see how the tag is applied~

Hah! Yes, this would seem to be a Type 4.

Magnum
joined Dec 2, 2016

That... Was fuking adorable!!!! XD

The Yuri Enjoyer
joined Apr 4, 2022

I'm so confused with the tags ... The story is actually cute and wholesome but those tags are so unnecessary. 6/10

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

Little sister wingwoman for her sister and her gf, don't see any triangles or incest here.

To reply you must either login or sign up.