Forum › Rooftop discussion

Kain_o_insano
joined May 25, 2012

Usually this kind of thing just gets me angry at the bullied person. I mean, being in their shoes I would at least get a good punch on the bullies, seriously.

joined May 17, 2013

Well I'm going against the grain. This shall be going in my favorites and hopefully a sequel is produced. I would listen to soulja boy for a day for a sequel.

last edited at May 24, 2013 8:25PM

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

^I'm on board.

Usually this kind of thing just gets me angry at the bullied person. I mean, being in their shoes I would at least get a good punch on the bullies, seriously.

No chance of seeing if that happened or not. Then again, Sachiko seemed to have a very small build. Not much you can do against a gang anyway.

Lol i think im the only person who enjoyed this

Nope, I dug it.

I don't see why. Yuna isn't in love with the girl

Open to interpretation as well. Tag doesn't really fit in this context, I think.

last edited at May 24, 2013 8:33PM

joined Mar 23, 2013

I think this deserves the ''Yandere'' tag.

Doesn't deserve the Yandere tag but I'd love it if someone added a "Sadism" Tag.

I think it would look lovely.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

I don't see why. Yuna isn't in love with the girl and doesn't go batshitcrazy. She just beats her up and ends up being her mistress.

Eh, it depends on the precise definition of 'yandere' we're using. And Yuna does seem to have a particular interest in Sachiko. While I don't think it deserves the tag, I can see why someone would think so

A
joined May 24, 2013

I don't see why. Yuna isn't in love with the girl and doesn't go batshitcrazy. She just beats her up and ends up being her mistress.

After they kiss, Saya says ''If that wasn't your first, I'll kill you.'' I think this proves that Saya is both in love with her and batshit crazy.

last edited at May 24, 2013 8:46PM

joined Apr 14, 2013

Lol. Canada, you're the country even bullies. Always getting made fun of and laughed at behind your back.

Keyword behind my back/snickers and shizzle.

There you have it, come @ me, can't even say it straight to my face etc.

Thank you for proving how I will always be more powerful than you.

Did you you just try to say Canada is a powerful nation? Good one. What's the last useful thing to come out of canada? Scrabble? A rolling beer keg?

Oh, and "behind your back" is just a figure a speech. Because even in my first statement it was a obvious insult right to your face. But it's already obvious by your come that you're "one of those people" and a very sad individual.

On a side note. I don't see why this is getting so much attention. There have been worse things.

Ouroboros_tatoo
joined Mar 18, 2013

Lol. Canada, you're the country even bullies. Always getting made fun of and laughed at behind your back.

DON'T DISS CANADA YOU PUERILE WASTE OF OXYGEN.

If you have to look up what puerile means, you lose.

joined Nov 11, 2010

I believe this is what you are looking for my good man.....or woman.

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/her_desire#1

Ohshi-! Natsuneko. Been too long since I've seen her stuff.

This story was pretty fucked up, I guess, but now that the bully has made her move "Sachiko" kinda has a lot more power. I wonder if you have to be in those unstable teenage years to be able to take words like "you're worthless" or "you're gonna be stepped on all your life" seriously. To me, this kind of behaviour really says a lot more about the aggressor than the recipient. I just wonder if it's possible the victim would ever get a grip on reality and be able to realize that. Not to say Sachiko's situation isn't terrible/brutal, of course, but the world portrayed doesn't seem so dark yet as to be impossible to recover from.

In the long term, I do feel like it's Yuna's game to lose. She said it herself, after all, that power and money are the forces of the adult world, and she doesn't seem that much to be able to control Sachiko forever. That's why, I would be interested in a sequel, I guess. It'd be great if Sachiko realizes that her sexuality is a power she has over Yuna and manages to turn the tables on her. At the same time, I guess I'm just dumb/hopelessly idealistic 'cause from there I wish it'd proceed into a vanilla ending.

Ouroboros_tatoo
joined Mar 18, 2013

Did you you just try to say Canada is a powerful nation? Good one. What's the last useful thing to come out of canada? Scrabble? A rolling beer keg?

Oh, and "behind your back" is just a figure a speech. Because even in my first statement it was a obvious insult right to your face. But it's already obvious by your come that you're "one of those people" and a very sad individual.

On a side note. I don't see why this is getting so much attention. There have been worse things.

1. Canada does not have to be powerful to be FUCKING AWESOME.

2. THEY HAVE NATIONAL HEALTHCARE YOU STUPID IDIOT.

3. Your first statement DIDN'T MAKE SENSE. "you're the country even bullies" TAKE AN ENGLISH CLASS.

4. YOU USED A GODDAMN STEREOTYPE IN AN UNFUNNY MANNER. DON'T BE SURPRISED IF YOU PISS PEOPLE OFF.

edit: maybe it's more of a generalization than a stereotype, but I digress.

last edited at May 24, 2013 8:55PM

joined Mar 23, 2013

Keyword behind my back/snickers and shizzle.

There you have it, come @ me, can't even say it straight to my face etc.

Thank you for proving how I will always be more powerful than you.

You are bad with sarcasm, you actually believe I was serious with this "come @ me".

Is this common in parts where you live ? I'd be surprised if anyone actually says and acts like that seriously.

Even if I was serious, you would definitely be a sadder individual than I am.

Did you not insult me simply because I attended a school in a certain country?

Projection is a bad habit, maybe you should work on that.

Phyis Moderator
Midori-facepalm
Yuri Project
joined Dec 12, 2012

Hooray, gushing over rapeshit followed up by a country flamewar. Quality entertainment.

Psx_20160306_172109
joined Mar 21, 2013

Bwaha xD its a fight for Canada now "eh"?
Sorry xP I read this after my friend introduced me to guro manga. I'm so scared right now, who needs sleep right?

joined Apr 14, 2013

Right? It's always fun rag on Canada. Like let's be honest. No one respects Canada.

Not even Canadians, deep down they all know they are worthless. You can't achieve anything with politeness.

joined May 17, 2013

So like......is this really, about to turn into a flame war about Canada......

My faith in humanity.......it dwindles......

Tomoko_kuroki__by_djvm4god-d53x3z6
joined Nov 9, 2012

why are we talking about canada? get off topic much?

This story was pretty sadistic, I love it. and no one wants to see the bully win except me, I'm partially a bully myself so I think its hot when a girl emotionally abuses another, making her feel worthless and completely submit herself to the other.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Off topic flame war?
Which is better VIm or Emacs?

joined Apr 14, 2013

I'd totally answer if I knew what either of those were.

But... just to take a side.

Lol? Vlm, are you dumb? Emacs are clearly better. If you're not brain damaged that is.

About to?

Does not seem like you're really in a position to make intelligent commentary.

last edited at May 24, 2013 11:17PM

joined Sep 14, 2011

Off topic flame war?
Which is better VIm or Emacs?

Vim, because I know how to use it ;)

joined May 17, 2013

I'd totally answer if I knew what either of those were.

But... just to take a side.

Lol? Vlm, are you dumb? Emacs are clearly better. If you're not brain damaged that is.

About to?

Does not seem like you're really in a position to make intelligent commentary.

This from someone who just called an entire country(made of completely different individuals) worthless......Yep! You're right, I have nothing to input! Have a great day sir or madam, It is obvious your intelligence dwarfs mine completely!

My picture should explain my position on this debate.

last edited at May 24, 2013 11:46PM

joined Apr 14, 2013

Well it's seems you can't figure out how to edit a quote to the part that only pertains to you...

So yeah, I'd say it's a safe bet that it dwarfs you by a substantial amount. And even if it's just you being lazy my argument still holds lol.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Canadian_inventions

I stand corrected. They invented instant mashed potatoes. Clearly a nation of ballers.

last edited at May 24, 2013 11:58PM

Tina
joined May 19, 2013

enough. please stop insulting others.

joined May 17, 2013

Well anyway, back on topic. This reminds me a lot of Aku No Hana. If anyone hasn't given that a read yet I recommend it. I actually didn't like the route it went in the mid 20's to early 30's chapter but it's really gotten good again.

It somewhat pertains to Aku no hana.

MrE Edit: removed shitty link

last edited at May 26, 2013 6:58PM

joined Oct 11, 2010

Well anyway, back on topic. This reminds me a lot of Aku No Hana. If anyone hasn't given that a read yet I recommend it. I actually didn't like the route it went in the mid 20's to early 30's chapter but it's really gotten good again.

It somewhat pertains to Aku no Hana.

will check out as I am out of things to read [fucking jmanga... fuck them!]

The reason I don't care for OT is I found it too predictable in a "oh this is the classic child abuse format in a school setting" plus as someone that was bullied I don't find bullying storys that end up in worse very fun... yet I still read them cuz... whatever...

as for Canada.. I love the place and wish you all would get off of your asses and invade us.

joined May 17, 2013

It somewhat pertains to Aku no Hana.

will check out as I am out of things to read [fucking jmanga... fuck them!]

The reason I don't care for OT is I found it too predictable in a "oh this is the classic child abuse format in a school setting" plus as someone that was bullied I don't find bullying storys that end up in worse very fun... yet I still read them cuz... whatever...

as for Canada.. I love the place and wish you all would get off of your asses and invade us.

Watch out, there's a very good chance you could have a huge disliking for the main characters. When I first started, I pretty much hated most of the characters but the story was too interesting to put down.

To reply you must either login or sign up.