Forum › Aya's Shop discussion

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Well…but of a mixed bag on this series but I’m willing to give it a go.

Nyarin
joined Mar 20, 2012

It's been 84 years....

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Oh nice, the author had make a dozen of chapter so is nice to it continue translated, could be our yuri vertion of Ishuzuko reviewer,
maybe demonkin is like the hyena species who female had different anatomy

While you mention it, has anybody seen Ishuzuko reviewers? Do we all agree that the hyena lady and the whole scene with her is ridiculously hot? I thought we’d see a big spike in hyena monster girl yuri after that but it never arrived and I think that’s just real sad, personally. It’s generally unfortunate how much less monster girl yuri there is.

last edited at Jan 31, 2022 4:42PM

joined Sep 7, 2021

I wanna get into this because of all the different races but it's so confusing to read. I'll have to try again some time when my brain is ready.

Download_20181110_194445-1-1
joined Feb 12, 2016

This one definitely takes a lot of patience to take in the world building. But its very very interesting

Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016

omg ive been so into this from the start and i vowed to wait forever and search the universe for this manga AAAAAAAAA FINALLY♡♡♡♡

RadiosAreObsolete
Img_20210321_022239%20(2)
joined Mar 6, 2021

Waaaait a minute... She saw the receipt...? Is there a tax for human trafficking or what? LOL
I can just imagine a gentlemanly trafficker handing over the receipt like the law-abiding citizen that he is :D

...I laughed so hard at this

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

Waaaait a minute... She saw the receipt...? Is there a tax for human trafficking or what? LOL
I can just imagine a gentlemanly trafficker handing over the receipt like the law-abiding citizen that he is :D

...I laughed so hard at this

I mean how else do you think they did transactions back when slavery was still legal and openly done. Like yes they would use receipts that's the fucked up thing about slavery they would just completely act like the people they're doing this to are nothing more than goods to sell. From what it looks like the place that storekeeper is from seems like a place where slavery isn't illegal so why would those merchants not act like any other merchant selling any other "goods".

RadiosAreObsolete
Img_20210321_022239%20(2)
joined Mar 6, 2021

^ Even though I get what you mean, I still highly doubt that this was a type of transaction that would actually require a receipt of all things. From what she says, I don't think it's so much that it was legal, as it was that there were basically no laws applied. In which case a receipt would still be unnecessary, since there would be no need for legal proof of the transaction. But I guess the author may have been intending to show otherwise.

Though, even if we accept that receipts were a thing, why was that still lying arond the house? If the parents were hiding the fact that they'd bought her, shouldn't they have gotten rid of it?

Anyway, I think the real problem with this story isn't so much the believability of what is going on, as it is the way it's written. The author has clearly put a lot of thought to their characters and the world they live in, but they have a hard time sharing it with the reader, I feel. There's too much narration for a manga in my opinion (yes, I'm the type of person that doesn't like manga with too much text —when I read manga, I do it for the drawings, otherwise I'd read a novel). The concept itself is intriguing, but it is often hard to follow the story and the dialogue, I had to read a couple of parts twice to get who was speaking...

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

fair enough I suppose

To reply you must either login or sign up.