Forum › Scanlator Recruiting & Project Discussion

Eixmo3zu0aa94ia
joined Jul 17, 2021

Anyone interested in cleaning/editing the first chapter of https://comic-boost.com/series/289 (Oshi-Imo)? I got the TL for chapter 1. Don't plan on TL-ing more than the 1st chapter, though.

https://imgur.com/a/jNYgtwM

FYI given that kawai roh's prev series, Gal & Otaku, didn't seem to really turn out to be explicit yuri, it's probably the case that this one won't either (just subtext).

if you got questions you can try to contact me on discord Moo#5079

last edited at Jul 17, 2021 5:13PM

sanshouowo Uploader
Output-onlinepngtools(4)
Homusaki Shikibu
joined Jul 10, 2021

Hi, we're looking for cleaners/redrawers to help out with
a) lewd MadoHomu, KyouSaya doujins. Non-lewds too.
b) PMMM doujins in the style of Jojo, Golgo 13, etc.
Samples for the latter can be found here: https://imgur.com/a/s4lzL7r
Additionally, we have raws for PMMM doujin if anyone would like to pick them up. There are too many for us to fulfil alone.

Please revert to sanshouowo#4516 on Discord or sanshouowo@gmail.com if interested or if you have any further enquiries.

last edited at Aug 31, 2021 8:39AM

joined Sep 6, 2021

Hi! I used to typeset about 3 years ago, it was a hobby (no payment), I love yuri and would love to typeset/ proof read and possible clean some manga. I am bored and would love to help out.
Thank you for your time,
Rosynthia

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Hello and greetings upon you, weary reader!

I'm recruiting translators of all stripes. Details below.

We've recently revived a small project to translate all of the remaining stories in the now-defunct magazine, Tsubomi. The goal is to "see all of Tsubomi localized as part of an effort to preserve it from being lost to the halls of yuri past." We currently have access to 14 of the 19 volumes, and will procure and scan what we're missing, as desired. I can promise that any story translated will have at least one interested and timely editor (myself), and all the folks onboard are serious, dedicated, and willing to work to achieve whatever standards possible.

Interested individuals are welcome to contact me on Discord, at Orange Pekoe#0863, or via email.

Thank you, take care.

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

Rosynthia posted:

Hi! I used to typeset about 3 years ago, it was a hobby (no payment), I love yuri and would love to typeset/ proof read and possible clean some manga. I am bored and would love to help out.
Thank you for your time,
Rosynthia

Heya, got plenty to offer you, I think! Is there some preferred way I may contact you?

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

Heya everyone! I'm looking for a translator to help finish the remaining chapters of Teiji ni Agaretara. MangaPlanet seems to have dropped the series, as they've gone almost a year without updating it and have ignored repeated tweets from a particularly eager reader asking for status updates.

I'm happy to edit this, but I have no qualms if the translator already has an editor they work with, and are just looking for raws. You can message me on discord (Martin#4987), or reply to the thread I made on Yuri Project if you prefer to work through there.

joined Oct 18, 2020

Hi! I'm searching for anyone that could help me with Cleaning & Translating chapter 1 of Lily Lily La La Land. I tried to CL a particularly hard page by myself but it turned out to be a complete disaster (I run a solo group).

If you recall the first chapter of https://dynasty-scans.com/series/i_dont_know_which_one_is_love (I Don't Know Which One is Love) manga which was translated and released here not too long ago and absolutely blew up, then Lily La La was on the same monthly magazine issue of that one (Comic Cune I love you so much :3), and it's astounding that no one has picked it up even though both of them were huge new yuri-harem serializations.

Drop by on my discord, SenoZK#5602 if you're interested!

Would've used this post to announce my scanlation group recruitment, but real life has its own way, huh.

last edited at Nov 6, 2021 11:43AM

sanshouowo Uploader
Output-onlinepngtools(4)
Homusaki Shikibu
joined Jul 10, 2021

Hello everynyan.

Homusaki Shikibu is looking for help!

• JTLs for MadoHomu Short Story Anthology: Hajimari to Owari no Monogatari.

There are roughly 20 short stories in this collection. We're on the lookout for translators who'd like to contribute a short story or two. Or ten.

If all goes swimmingly, we're hoping to do another 3 MadoHomu SS anthologies from this circle.

• Beta Readers for MadoHomu SS Doujin / Textbook: The Golden Ward (in 5 styles)

Calling for beta readers to help provide simple proofreading and feedback on both translation and textbook parts. (You'll have to wait until January for the first draft though.)

And also a general shoutout for cleaners+redrawers for MadoHomu, KyouSaya, and other miscellaneous MadoMagi doujins.

If interested, contact me at sanshouowo@gmail.com or Discord sanshouowo#4516.

last edited at Nov 12, 2021 11:28AM

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I sometimes translate some pics, as some of you may know from my scanlator tag, but I'm not good enough at Japanese to proofread my own stuff.

Edit: This is my stuff: https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post?searchDefault=Search&tags=user%3Ajust_juan+translated_by_uploader
(As you can see, it's mostly simple stuff)

last edited at Nov 25, 2021 12:06AM

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

Sticky is dropping. Bumping for the end. New sticky here.

last edited at Dec 1, 2021 12:15PM

Hodo%20hodo
joined Apr 11, 2019

the editor thread is death, long live the editor thread

joined Dec 9, 2021

I dunno where else to post, Just looking for a group that does yuri manga, (willing to do other projects if they interest me) and others such. I am skilled in the English language, have more time on my hands than any one person needs, am quite bored, and need friends XD. But mostly just looking to quality check. I am picky though, so if you are interested, be prepared for that if I feel two speech bubbles don't properly connect. DIscord is Forsaken Thot#0227

last edited at Dec 9, 2021 2:41AM

joined Jul 14, 2021

Anyone interested in helping w a short-term project? Scanlating this cute yuri anthology, just looking for clrd to help with screentone hell, will bribe w cute girls. Already got translations for all the chapters set. Reach out via our discord, mayhaps? https://discord.gg/FJHYPvHjQp Thanks!

last edited at Dec 23, 2021 3:13PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.