Forum › Bloodshed! Mayhem!! Let's Beseech 'Em!!! discussion

joined May 24, 2014

Youmu is really that dumb?

12hypalickl
joined Aug 20, 2021

The moment you see the transition from page 29 to 30, you know why this work is tagged comedy and philosophy at the same time by this freaking author.

I believe no, but zounose explained why at the afterword page. I just find it genuinely funny, really.

last edited at Dec 16, 2021 2:03PM

RainbowCatcherBM
Mokouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
joined Aug 3, 2021

Dumb? yes, THAT dumb? no.

joined Jun 5, 2018

its a healthy mix of comedy and philosophy

Da%20comrade%20bronya%20crop%20-%20copy
joined Sep 8, 2018

Ah! Let us celebrate another work without a human eaten (on-screen).

joined Jan 13, 2021

"I just wanted to see Youmu kill a man."
- Zounose, 2020.

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

Bless Zounose' particular brand of insanity

Plasma%20pea
joined Jan 26, 2021

Komachi why is your scythe bent

Ezgif-3-bff3e4c8bc
joined May 25, 2021

Booooo where is the corpse eating scene?
I was excited to get a new recipe

But jokes aside zounose could always make you think huh, and the way he draw youmu cut the swordsman is so cool and his body is half makes me drool.... Wait what?

7/10 i was looking for new recipes

C67
joined Aug 19, 2021

Is no one going to talk about how Sakuya just casually admitted that sofas and books on the SDM are draped in human skin tho.

last edited at Dec 16, 2021 9:37PM

Asacocodayo
joined Mar 1, 2021

Lmao Sakuya's suggestion be kind of funny. Reminds me of a certain serial killer that I forgor the name. Especially about that Human skin part

joined Nov 15, 2021

Reminds me of a certain serial killer that I forgor the name. Especially about that Human skin part

Fictional or Non-fictional? Because if it's the former, I defiantly know who you're talking about. Normally, I would be disturbed, but considering who wrote this thing, no surprises here.

Besides, I'm pretty sure that at least a few dozen of Patchy's books may or may not have human skin for the cover or blood for ink. Bare minimum, she'd probably have different volumes/editions of the Necronomicon in different languages.

joined May 11, 2021

Booooo where is the corpse eating scene?
I was excited to get a new recipe

But jokes aside zounose could always make you think huh, and the way he draw youmu cut the swordsman is so cool and his body is half makes me drool.... Wait what?

7/10 i was looking for new recipes

Me too. What I'm I gonna cook with all the bodies in my basement without Zounse's recipes??

To reply you must either login or sign up.