Forum › Posts by McAlastair

joined Nov 15, 2021

Punishment room? This raises so many questions like is the punishment room where they keep chang'e? Do moon rabbits just troll her for kicks?

Holy shit. I didn't expect Reisen to be an S lmao

Something tells me we do not need to know, nor do we want to know. All I know is that the doujin fan-artists are gonna have one hell of a field-day with it. It's also kinda hilarious in hindsight not only because of her treatment in the Inaba comics, but also (well in my personal opinion anyway) her Fantasy Rebirth outfit in LostWord kinda reminded me of Esdeath minus the eye candy. Don't judge me.

Besides, it probably ain't that, Chang'e got turned into a toad. Apart from giving them what I call the "Queenslander Special" there's not much else they could do to her.

joined Nov 15, 2021

Reminds me of a certain serial killer that I forgor the name. Especially about that Human skin part

Fictional or Non-fictional? Because if it's the former, I defiantly know who you're talking about. Normally, I would be disturbed, but considering who wrote this thing, no surprises here.

Besides, I'm pretty sure that at least a few dozen of Patchy's books may or may not have human skin for the cover or blood for ink. Bare minimum, she'd probably have different volumes/editions of the Necronomicon in different languages.

joined Nov 15, 2021

And on the previous chapter, Yukari appearance go like “Command the shikigami=>disappears for a while and show up at the shrine to take Marisa away=>disappeared again and just show up tell Reimu about the netherworld spirit=>and then appear for the last time just to tell Reimu to investigate stuff”. Well, really cumbersome schedule here. The explanation will make sense if the spirit possessed her, leave and Yukari recover with that small bit of energy. But no, it using her body and power for a really long time, considering Satori guessing her already been taken while giving order for Ran and Chen.

Well, I assume that in between commanding the shikigami and whisking Marisa away, Yukari got possessed and by the time she informs Reimu that she found it, the spirit was in control. My money's probably on the possession not being instantaneous or that it varies depending on the victim and that Yukari got possessed at the shrine at the beginning of chapter 9 when Reimu and Marisa were telling her what happend over tea. Sure, Reimu probably made said tea, but chances are that the possessed victim simply needs to pour the drink and give it to someone else for it to transfer. Of course, "Why didn't it attack Reimu right then and there if that's the case?" comes to mind and I think it's gathering power from it's victims to become powerful enough to squish Reimu.

But eh, I'm just spitballing here. I probably have a hole or two in my theory but it's all guesswork, don't take it too seriously.