Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

Immediately followed by this: http://dynasty-scans.com/images/3276
Perfect.

joined Sep 4, 2014

^LMAO

Nws
joined Jul 1, 2014

Pretty sure any normal person would have had atleast 3 heart attacks during the series of events.

Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

Can't...stop....smiling....

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Those parts with Kyousuke XD

joined Dec 5, 2014

Very cute, can't stop smiling :D

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

The title 「ここにいるよ」and story actually reminded me of this:
http://youtu.be/cH6NB2F-Jcw

(OMG, I'm such an otaku, hope nobody realises this, let's just keep smiling innocently)
:)

5afc3ac0f48a4c6087bde63c209c069b
joined Aug 22, 2014

This was disgustingly adorable.
Characters talking about the flavor of their first kiss is easily in the top 10 of cutest things ever.

joined Jan 8, 2014

I say a romance tag should be added ^_^

OMG what a perfect book! Adding to faves!

last edited at Jan 4, 2015 10:54PM

joined Mar 9, 2014

Oh my Godoka~ This was highly adorable. Although those parts with Kyousuke. Ouch.

Still, seriously adorable and the art was so great. I want more <3

last edited at Jan 4, 2015 10:51PM

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

That was not comedy dammit! That was a roller coaster ride of yuri goodness!

41d15eb7093baec072fbb832ad7e1d7d
joined Jun 27, 2014

This was sooooo cute <3 I had tears in my eyes , and my girlfriend had to to come hold me ;) . Now she says she's going to re-enact this story lol this might be interesting ;) I hope she eats me all up and leave nothing behind teehee .

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

HNNNGGGG!!! NYAAAAAHHH!! MADOKA-SAMA!!!!! this is sooooo dies
@sisya: don't worry umm...I may know that song a little bit...I totally don't know the lyrics by heart...
@Rosa Viola: WHOA! too much information!

Kitsune Spirit
Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

This was sooooo cute <3 I had tears in my eyes , and my girlfriend had to to come hold me ;) . Now she says she's going to re-enact this story lol this might be interesting ;) I hope she eats me all up and leave nothing behind teehee .

So naughty! :3

joined Jan 5, 2015

Poor kyousuke he did know what was going on XD, then again F**k that LESS GO SAYAKYOU~ its way more important ^_^

Seija
joined Dec 12, 2014

Omg I loved this and it was so good and jdmsmskmsjsndjdndkdmmsksmskskdjdidnn dead it was funny though and Kyousuke lolol

joined Apr 14, 2013

For a second there i thought it was going to have a bad end

Boy0lebiuaaada0
joined Aug 24, 2014

I say a romance tag should be added

I agree, this could use a romance tag. It's a little goofy but there is without doubt romance in there.

Also. For a completely unknown artist this was really good.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Sweet :3 but why sayaka has to die for her wish? (making his arm work)... I mean, she doesn't love him anymore, I would have taken it back O.o...
You can't solve anything with just dying... he would suffer if he can't use his arm, but kyouko would suffer too without her, so who's more important? If I were her, I would rather make kyouko happy and stay alive, she's more important to me than anyone!!!
It's like when people say "don't sacrifice your life to save another" (even though the guy wouldn't die if she took the wish back =__=)... you have to think about the people you leave behind, your family and friends and how sad they'd feel if you died... you can only do for someone you can't live without.

Madokami can't just take back the wish and even if she wanted to, Sayaka would not want it. Yes she might no longer crave his D but she still 'loves' him. She wants him to be happy and it would be very unfair to rip away his happiness all the sudden.

Ss%20(2013-06-03%20at%2007.40.38)
joined Aug 23, 2014

So basically if Kyousuke lose his arm for good Sayaka would return indefinitely?

Grabs Chainsaw

Be right back.

joined Jul 26, 2014

The title 「ここにいるよ」and story actually reminded me of this:
http://youtu.be/cH6NB2F-Jcw

(OMG, I'm such an otaku, hope nobody realises this, let's just keep smiling innocently)
:)

That was the entire point of the title.

41d15eb7093baec072fbb832ad7e1d7d
joined Jun 27, 2014

So naughty! :3

8:40 am and I still can't walk , I really have to ask her to hold back a little ;P

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

Those Kyouko x Sayaka doujins need a checklist

[ ] Sayaka say she is an idiot

[ ] Kyousuke has to suffer for the delight of the Yuri community

[ ] Kyouko acts like a Type A Tsundere

[ ] Food innuendo

Download
joined Aug 8, 2013

That was so... awww... :)

Aol
joined Nov 24, 2014

KyouSaya is great because have that perfect mix of a little bit on comedy and a little bit on drama.
This story shows it pretty well.

To reply you must either login or sign up.