Forum › Hapide discussion

%d0%a1%d0%bd%d0%b8%d0%bc%d0%be%d0%ba
joined Nov 10, 2013
My_dork__by_vnixxir-d72u531
joined Jun 21, 2013

The joint on Maki's elbow must be missing on page 7 xD

Interesting how it became 'MakixNico is shit!' over a few days when it was 'How DARE you do anything other than MakixNico!!!!!'

I know right? It's bloody weird how people turned on that ship so fast...Why can't we all get along? The SS Love Live has enough room for all the pairings >.<

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

That said, somehow this manga didn't "click" with me.
They have their personalities, and they're together, and if feels like...that's it? I'm not sure how to say it right, but they behave like "themselves together with someone", not "themselves together with this certain person".
You could replace either of them with another character and the manga wouldn't change at all.

Yeah, it feels more like a template than an actual story. Until the kiss there wasn´t anything that actually distinguish them as a couple (and even the kiss felt more like an afterthought)

joined Jun 12, 2012

Seeing Maki without Nico is the best. She meshes with everyone so well but they had to make her canon with the worst girl.

;_;

no bully pls

joined Aug 23, 2014

Seeing Maki without Nico is the best. She meshes with everyone so well but they had to make her canon with the worst girl.

I know Nico isn't the best people but saying she is the worst it hurt you know, I read so may other Maki pairing, Honomaki, Rinmaki, Makipana, Elimaki, even Umimaki, and i have to be honest even with all that Nico is still the best for Maki (this opinon of mine is ignoring Love live manga/purely anime because i know in manga yeah Nico and Maki is closer and Nico more mature),

Sometime people, the best people for you is not the best people out there or public hero but maybe the worst people out there, public enemy, but your own private hero:)

So yeah even after countless other Makixother doujinshi or fanfiction, my favorite still nicomaki

joined Apr 14, 2013

very good read

10277077_10205598899036451_7259362253469039639_n
joined Jul 23, 2014

I know Nico isn't the best people but saying she is the worst it hurt you know, I read so may other Maki pairing, Honomaki, Rinmaki, Makipana, Elimaki, even Umimaki, and i have to be honest even with all that Nico is still the best for Maki (this opinon of mine is ignoring Love live manga/purely anime because i know in manga yeah Nico and Maki is closer and Nico more mature),

Sometime people, the best people for you is not the best people out there or public hero but maybe the worst people out there, public enemy, but your own private hero:)

So yeah even after countless other Makixother doujinshi or fanfiction, my favorite still nicomaki

( ´ ▽ ` )b thumbs up for you!!!

last edited at Dec 31, 2014 9:51AM

%e5%b0%8f%e8%88%94
joined May 22, 2013

some notes about the love live doujing.

pg 21 says “hvae” instead of “have”

page 10, “wil” instead of “will” and “hapened” instead of “happened”.

EXACTLY what a translator hates, 2nd place.

6a6baaa42ed300a46a9f80971e93e5b82
joined Aug 12, 2014

What an unsual pairing
well since makinico n hanarin is too mainstream XD

Doublearts_elraine
joined Jul 16, 2013

I am so happy about this. I love Maki/Rin.

joined Aug 23, 2014

( ´ ▽ ` )b thumbs up for you!!!

he he yeah for me different opinion doesn't mean an attack to the character, but when 1 character is capable of making their other half complete for better or worst, or in sickness or health ha ha ha

Hgfd
YuriHouse
joined Jul 14, 2013

What's this, my scans, used by Bakkin and then released on yuri-ism?
The world has gone mad, mad I say!

joined Dec 12, 2014

How did I miss this?? Bocha's art is always so adorable specially the chibis. Oh the things Maki puts up with.

I agree. There's just so much damn MakixNico out there and I never even liked Nico to begin with. It'd be nice if there was a doujin where Maki gets pregnant with someone else's child (Rin's) while she's still dating Nico or something.

I donno, Nico's my favorite character and I love pairing her up with Maki. Nico is arguably really popular in Japan too. All a matter of opinions.

Was Nico really all that bad? I hear this a lot but can't seem to see why she was the bitch people make her out to be.

I agree. Why do you have to make Nico looks like a bitch? Honestly, I'm not interested with NicoMaki but Nico isn't a bad character. I love seeing her with Tsubasa instead (which it's so rare).

Nice doujin anyway. So freAKING KAWAII~ X3

last edited at Jan 13, 2015 3:10AM

joined Aug 16, 2015

You know, as much as I hate guys who pick up girls in the street, that one guy page 7-8 actually looks like a pretty fun guy to hang out with. Friendship-wise, at least.

joined Apr 27, 2016

See, I'm one of those girls who just ships EVERYTHING. I ship everyone with everyone so that makes me immune to LL shipping wars. My opinion on Nico is pretty positive as well. I treat her like the cancer of the group for laughs and to piss off my girlfriend (Cuz nico is her favorite) but I really do like her XD I ship everything in love live. Yup. Yuri is good so no need to fight over it~

Exlkqqju0aejg_x-orig
joined Apr 30, 2019

I don't hate Nico but I don't like it either, his partner with Maki seems lousy to me
I'm just a fan of Rin and I like her partner with Maki because she looks cute

9gamlp01_400x400
joined Jul 29, 2017

the comments is too full of shipping stuff (tho tbf im saying this as a multishipper)

so imma just say that this is instantly one of the cutest doujin ive ever read, ever.

To reply you must either login or sign up.