Forum › The Festival of Demons - A Cunning Chance Encounter discussion

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

that's a lot of complicated back story not much of the actual story for a doujin this short. author's probably new. he doesn't know how to pace himself.

Half of background informations was unnecessary. It could work for longer story, like 100 chapters longer, but not few chapters top doujin. After going through it once I always skip that exposition pages. Also no matter how important to the story, opening your chapter with wall of text is never a good idea.

Expect for that, I love this story, setting and characters <3 I'm waiting for continuation so bad.

last edited at Aug 1, 2015 9:03AM

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

.... sooo there's a continuation? I remember reading this ages ago

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

There supposed to be. Either author never made the second doujin or it wasn't translated.

Reimu-shock
joined Mar 27, 2015

too bad there's no sequel for this

joined Apr 25, 2017

i cri

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

I'm still waiting for the continuation

S-l500
joined Feb 27, 2018

I hope this gets continued, I really like it.

Untitled-1
joined Feb 12, 2018

is the whole story is about a period? I don't get it, a cute grill is a demon? really don't get it

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

is the whole story is about a period? I don't get it, a cute grill is a demon? really don't get it

Basically, I think you get a demon trait passed down from your parents, refer to biology if you want to know how trait inheritance works, and you go through the Usa thing or whatever it was at random moments (or maybe it was a set time, I didn't really like reading the back story) so you need a scabbard, a person who needs to calm you down or kill you if things get really bad. The demon is the sword and the friend (or girlfriend) is the scabbard, if you wanted the analogy in the story. This particular girl just goes through the Usa thing easier when she's on her period. Oh yea, I really like your profile picture by the way.

I really wish this had a continuation, it would've been an interesting manga

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

So sad this never got continued

To reply you must either login or sign up.