Forum › Calendar Girl discussion

joined Jun 11, 2016

Wow, 12 authors and nearly 120 pages, isn't this an anthology rather then a doujinshi? Also, why are there only 6 authors in the tags?

Anw, all of the stories were so freaking cute!!! I especially like October and December. I kinda wish there were more stories about adult NicoMaki though.

Also lol, what even is lactobacillus day?

last edited at Oct 14, 2021 9:01AM

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Nicomaki foreveer!!!!

joined Sep 7, 2021

I can't believe I read 118 pages in one go

Images%20(31)
joined Sep 25, 2020

I said to myself, if I didn't see any NicoMaki doujin in recents today, I'll reread all the NicoMaki doujins on my saved list.

But well well well what do we have here

I was surprised when this showed up. Poggers ( ՞ਊ ՞)

joined Mar 20, 2012

That last chapter was so freaking cute, the last panel focused on their hands <3. December and the month where Nico is saying goodbye to Maki before heading to school/college were my favorite.

joined Apr 8, 2021

Holy heck this is some blessed content

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Wow, 12 authors and nearly 120 pages, isn't this an anthology rather then a doujinshi? Also, why are there only 6 authors in the tags?

Anw, all of the stories were so freaking cute!!! I especially like October and December. I kinda wish there were more stories about adult NicoMaki though.

Adult NicoMaki is really hard to write unless you go for an AU.

It's very hard to keep them together once Nico graduates.

joined Jul 9, 2021

Adult NicoMaki is really hard to write unless you go for an AU.

It's very hard to keep them together once Nico graduates.

why tho? they can keep contact each other and then living together then getting married

last edited at May 18, 2022 7:41PM

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Man, this work deserves alot of love. It's really amazing!

To reply you must either login or sign up.