Forum › What's that manga called?

joined May 23, 2017
joined Sep 13, 2021

I recently wanted to reread a certain manga on dynasty scans but cant remember what it was called. All I remember is the main protagonist was set up to get to know a certain girl in her class better for the sake of her bestfriend ( who is a guy). But it seemed like the the 2 girls started getting closer and developing feelings for one another.

joined Sep 13, 2021

i am trying to find two manga:
one is about a girl who finds her idol and start dating her without telling her that she is a fan or that she knows her identity , one time the idol has an event during their anniversary and tell her girlriends she has something to do that day. the girlfriend understand but the idot gets mad that she is always so accepting .later at the event the girlfriend is spotted by the idol and the girlfriends tell her everything.

the second one is about a gyaru i think and an office woman who start dating .after one years the gyaru realize they haven't had sex despite her having sexy underwear, one time at her appartement she spot the woman having the same underwear as her and hug her and they start having sex

joined Mar 27, 2017

one is about a girl who finds her idol and start dating her without telling her that she is a fan or that she knows her identity , one time the idol has an event during their anniversary and tell her girlriends she has something to do that day. the girlfriend understand but the idot gets mad that she is always so accepting .later at the event the girlfriend is spotted by the idol and the girlfriends tell her everything.

That one sounds like Live-streamer Girlfriend

Screen%20shot%202021-08-13%20at%2010.31.03%20pm
joined Aug 14, 2021

I would like some assistance in two manga names
The first was a one shot I read in Mangadex before their hack which was a girl who could see how much time until someone dies. When the MC meets a girl who only had an hour to live and confesses to MC; MC accepts since she didn't have much time left but saw the time grow to like 70 years with a very macabre undertone of what would happened had she rejected her.

The second I read here about a cafe one shot where male character is crushing on a regular and tells MC to find out more about her only to realize the regular actually came to see her.

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

The first was a one shot I read in Mangadex before their hack which was a girl who could see how much time until someone dies. When the MC meets a girl who only had an hour to live and confesses to MC; MC accepts since she didn't have much time left but saw the time grow to like 70 years with a very macabre undertone of what would happened had she rejected her.

Well the first one is probably this:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/love_and_lifespan

Screen%20shot%202021-08-13%20at%2010.31.03%20pm
joined Aug 14, 2021

@Shadesan. Yes thats the one. Thank you !!!

0ee2c60a-7956-404b-9118-b3d2a41bdeae
joined Dec 7, 2020

Protag girl was in love with her best friend who was in a relationship with a shitty boyfriend. Upon meeting the shithead, she baptizes him in the middle of the restaurant after he brags about cheating on her best friend. I remembered it ending happy.

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

joined Sep 13, 2021

That one sounds like Live-streamer Girlfriend

yes thank you

joined Sep 13, 2021

a manga about a girl in her room who watch her neighboor accross the window having sex with different girl. one day she spots the girl recieving a slap from another girl and when she is in the street ask her if she is okay. The girl say yes and say that she knew she was watching and invite her to the her room

joined Sep 13, 2021

^
Sounds like this:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/hidden_in_dusk#1

yes thank you

joined Dec 14, 2019

I'm looking for the manga that the MC is a gyaru, and she met an OL in the train that was being molested, so she saved her, mc thought that the ol was really beautiful and she wants to be like her, so became friends, but the OL tricked her and she aint really that kind, so the OL decided to cut ties with her even if she likes the mc, it is a 3 chapter series.

I vaguely remember reading something like this, i also wanna find this manga someone help !! have you tried OL and gyaru tag tho?

Maybe Takane no Hana wa Usotsuki desu

omg tysm!!!

joined Sep 13, 2021

the second one is about a gyaru i think and an office woman who start dating .after one years the gyaru realize they haven't had sex despite her having sexy underwear, one time at her appartement she spot the woman having the same underwear as her and hug her and they start having sex

whoops wasn't here but is on nh:308527

0ee2c60a-7956-404b-9118-b3d2a41bdeae
joined Dec 7, 2020

This.

That was really cute, but not quite it. They were in high school and the MC’s friend and her boyfriend were already dating. It was a 2 parter.

joined Sep 13, 2021

a story about a woman who's jealous of her coworker and mess up her files so she gets in trouble. the coworker finds out and blackmail her to have sex. later the woman see the coworker being flirted with by a drunk man coworker and goes to save her.The coworker apoligze for the blackmail and say it was because she was frustrated by other event. the woman forgive her and kiss her and the coworker tries to protest by reminding her of the blackmail but she doesn't care

joined Mar 27, 2017

a story about a woman who's jealous of her coworker and mess up her files so she gets in trouble. the coworker finds out and blackmail her to have sex. later the woman see the coworker being flirted with by a drunk man coworker and goes to save her.The coworker apoligze for the blackmail and say it was because she was frustrated by other event. the woman forgive her and kiss her and the coworker tries to protest by reminding her of the blackmail but she doesn't care

Yurufuwa Joshi ni Kiwotsukete / Beware the Girly-Girls by Mira

joined Sep 13, 2021

Yurufuwa Joshi ni Kiwotsukete / Beware the Girly-Girls by Mira

yes thank you

joined Sep 20, 2021

Hey i wanted to ask about a manga i think is at least 7 years old(thats when i think i read) thats about two high school girls dating that recieve advice from a teacher about their relationship. It was leaning towards drama, It had an art style that was more towards realism, It was more on the grounded side and i remember that it had a scene in which they were walking on the road near a beach and some dudes started harassing them until the teacher arrived or they ran away. Its been a while since i read it and don't really remember a lot but want to see how it ended!

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

^
Kinda reminds me of:
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/prism

last edited at Sep 21, 2021 2:57PM

RadiosAreObsolete
Img_20210321_022239%20(2)
joined Mar 6, 2021

It does sound like prism. If it really is what you were looking for, I regret to inform you that it never ended...

joined Sep 20, 2021

It was prism and i am in pain because it will never be finished it seems

joined Sep 28, 2021

hello,
It's been a long time since I've read it if I'm not mistaken it's one shot
The story of an assassin and a convenience store employee who is actually a spy
as far as I remember

To reply you must either login or sign up.