Forum › Genshin Impact!

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

lmao

Sakura Cartelet
Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

While I haven't gotten to Inazuma yet from what I've heard Ayaka and Yoimiya seem to be quite close. Ayaka also supposedly has a line about her too.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

MHY just dropped a nuke on us!
Aloy from Horizon: zero dawn is coming and she's free??? ....for PS players, I already had made an account on my PS4 and had to make a separate one to link it. I think I can unlink it on MHYs website.
Anyways, she's coming with her personal bow BUT it becomes a paperweight outside of PS4/5, I don't know why Sony is always so dumb but eh, I think I would just need to log in and receive both.

I wonder if this means we might get a Link in the future? Is that way the switch version is still not out? Maybe a DMC crossover too????

ALSO BAAL CONFIRMED FOR 2.1! I'm so freaking sorry, Yoimiya! I really want you and you're adorable as hell but I have to wait for a rerun now.

Ayaka came on the 1st 10-roll, not surprising, I was this close to messing up then. Yanfei took me a few more...aka all my extra fates. No c1 either. Bought a blackcliff for Ayaka and Yanfei will use Klee's book for now. Currently farming both bosses, I have enough mora and exp for both. Foolishness Lumine, foolishness

@Norainhere: yeah, I thought Lumine was about to get lucky but we got something better instead LOL
The traveler does NOT want to get involved in a rebellion.

Ayaka and Yoimiya seem to be quite close. Ayaka also supposedly has a line about her too.

From the bit I got so far and the new years art Ayaka seems to be interested in Lumine? OT3? Maybe add Noelle in there too

last edited at Jul 23, 2021 4:18AM

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

I just checked Archive of Our Own and right now there's 20 Ayaka/Yoimiya fics and only 5 Ayaka/Lumine. Compared to Lumine's "top yuri ship" (I think anyway): Amber/Lumine which currently has 224 fics it still isn't that popular. None seem as popular as Jean/Lisa (706 fics) or Zhongli/Childe (4007 fics) though

last edited at Jul 23, 2021 8:27PM

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Sorry for double post but here's a new one by Artsu Waifu

NSFW Baal x Sara

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

You have to beat part 4 of the event 11 times to clear shop and get the Beidou UGH

My Ayaka is almost done: max'd out Blackcliff longsword, 16+ Blizzard strayer, bond 4. Been trying her with Barbruh, Mona, and Xingqiu, and I don't have a preference between them. Xing gives great uptime and synergy+heal+damage reduction, Barbs gives me bigger heals and boost from book, Mona is Mona.

Finally unlocked Inazuma commisions! Haven't cleared the story either but Ayaka's chapter is definitely a date.

New abyss looks slightly more painful because of how thicc the Inazuma enemies are ugh.

My Lumine is legally married to Ayaka now.

last edited at Aug 3, 2021 7:44AM

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

I don't think has been posted yet. AyaLumi love song

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Amber and Yoimiya

NSFW Amber x Yoimiya

Edit: As for the Banner I got C2 Xinyan, C2 Diona, C0 Sayu, and C0 Jean. Not Qiqi which I was hoping for. Does this mean I need to start gearing up Lisa so I can complete the ship? I'm going to save my guaranteed pull for Baal (likely).

last edited at Aug 10, 2021 7:24PM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

I don't know if I want to roll. I want to and I'm close but I seriously have no idea if I'll be able to save enough for a guaranteed Baal.
I don't have my desktop so, archers kinda meh. Still Yoimiya is awesome and Sayu too...hmm..

I don't think has been posted yet. AyaLumi love song

TSKR

Edit: As for the Banner I got C2 Xinyan, C2 Diona, C0 Sayu, and C0 Jean. Not Qiqi which I was hoping for. Does this mean I need to start gearing up Lisa so I can complete the ship? I'm going to save my guaranteed pull for Baal (likely).

Well, Jean is POG. 2nd best standard banner character imo.

joined Jul 26, 2016

I don't know if I want to roll. I want to and I'm close but I seriously have no idea if I'll be able to save enough for a guaranteed Baal.
I don't have my desktop so, archers kinda meh. Still Yoimiya is awesome and Sayu too...hmm..

Meanwhile the reason I'm debating whether to pull or not is I'd want the... whatchamacallems... to buy that Noelle con off the monthly shop :/

But with Baal, Sara steponmepls and Kokomi with her wacky animations in the near horizon... >_<

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Lumine needs some Goddess tier breasts.

Raiden Shogun x Lumine Ecchi

Here's an update for my friendship levels.

10: Noelle, Barbara, Amber, Keqing, Rosaria, Sucrose, Kaeya, Eula, Klee, Fischl
6: Lisa
5: Diona, Ayaka, Tartaglia, Xiangling
4: Yanfei
3: Ningguang
2: Razor, Beidou, Chongyun, Sayu

last edited at Aug 13, 2021 10:38AM

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Is everyone ready for patch 2.1 release? Baal and her wife Sara are going to be the first banner in the patch.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Is everyone ready for patch 2.1 release? Baal and her wife Sara are going to be the first banner in the patch.

Her Excellency boutta Musou ALL the primos

joined Feb 1, 2017

I can’t believe I got Baal (or canonically correct Ei) first ten draw I’m so gratefullll QAQ

Also as a baal x yae shipper I am thriving after this update :^)

joined Jul 26, 2016

Got Baal and C1 Sara in about 40 pulls, nice. Might have hit pity there as a legacy of the pulls on Yoimiya's banner. (Also a bunch of Xianling dupes but I've had her at max con for some time now...) Means I can start saving up for Kokomi in the hopes of being able to create a meme "Kok and Baal Torture" team... :v

On another note Sara's specialty food (egg roll) has "gay for boss" written all over it.

joined May 28, 2016

I got Baal in my first 10 pull on my Guaranteed rate up since my last 5* was Jean. It however took me 5 ten pulls to get Sara.

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

So I just started playing this several days ago. It seems pretty fun? Definitely wears its influences on its sleeves. I just finished the first story questline thing with Stormterror. At the moment I'm just sorta screwing around and doing side-quests.

This is the first gacha game I've played that I actually kinda enjoy, so I'll probably be sticking with it a while longer. I'm not gonna be spending money on it for now, but if I find myself enjoying it for a long time I'll probably pony up a little bit.

I tend to play at my own pace, so I'm not too concerned with being efficient at farming or whatever, but are there any pitfalls I should know about in advance?

edit: also FISHING. HELL YEAH. I joined at just the right time.

last edited at Sep 1, 2021 9:04PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

I tend to play at my own pace, so I'm not too concerned with being efficient at farming or whatever, but are there any pitfalls I should know about in advance?

Other than USE YOUR RESIN, not that I can think of. Game's thankfully devoid of newbie traps. Also Condensed Resin is your friend because it cuts the number of times you need to run Domains and whatnots by about half - those start getting pretty tedious before long, as such things are wont to.

joined Apr 30, 2020

I like that Ei's story quest is a date. She's so adorkably cute. Not quite a fan that her special cutscene was her just beating up a random NPC (I wish that were me instead lol). But it really did show her cuter side and she does indeed get lonely no matter how much she denies it.

Also, I am proud to part of the Raiden-havers club as well. I also got Sara but after finishing the story, I think I have to get Yae now for the shipping.

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

Other than USE YOUR RESIN, not that I can think of. Game's thankfully devoid of newbie traps. Also Condensed Resin is your friend because it cuts the number of times you need to run Domains and whatnots by about half - those start getting pretty tedious before long, as such things are wont to.

Glad to hear it, I've been using my resin up whenever I play so I guess I've been doing that right at least. I'm still figuring out what, exactly Domains are all about. They seem like dungeons, basically? Also that, uh, spiral abyss place? I did three floors of that and it seems like it's just a gauntlet of challenge fights.

Is co-op worth bothering with? I've been itching to try it but I'm a little bit concerned I'd end up accidentally griefing people, so if there's any etiquette that isn't immediately obvious It'd be good to know. Things like loot sharing and other common points of conflict. Or if there's some strategic element like team comp or somesuch. Also how do people agree on what to do? It seems like things are pretty open ended, but I assume Domains are probably a pretty common objective in co-op?

In terms of gacha, if you plan to play F2P like I'll be doing, is the way to get currency (fates or whatever) just through spending primogems at the Paimon store (or whatever it's called)? I assume all the basic "gacha strats" apply. AKA, save your shit til there's a banner with something you want and then do ten-pulls. Are the weapon banners worth doing though?

Apologies for the endless barrage of questions. I've been having a lot of fun and I don't want to fuck it up. :P

last edited at Sep 2, 2021 10:14PM

joined Apr 30, 2020

Is co-op worth bothering with?

I like it. Tho I had to be carried by my siblings until I got enough good artifacts. I'm at world 8 now where I am comfortable enough to carry others tho I still ask for help every now and then. Usually if I go to a world, I ask the host if they need anything so yeah gotta use the chat feature. Tho you do get those who go to your world just to raid your resources. If you're fine with it then okay but I you don't want them to, say so and maybe even kick them out.

In terms of gacha, if you plan to play F2P like I'll be doing, is the way to get currency (fates or whatever) just through spending primogems at the Paimon store (or whatever it's called)? I assume all the basic "gacha strats" apply. AKA, save your shit til there's a banner with something you want and then do ten-pulls. Are the weapon banners worth doing though?

You can get fates one time as level up rewards or from statues and the special trees in Dragonspine and Inazuma. Otherwise, you are right. You gotta convert the primogems which you can get daily. Lastly, imo, weapon banner not worth unless you whale. There are good f2p weapons and for the most part your damage will come from artifacts and talents.

joined May 26, 2016

wow Ei/baal legit has to be the most uninteresting character MHY dropped we went from Zhongli and Venti to this good lord

joined Jul 26, 2016

There's actually one thing you should watch out for - upgrading your Adventurer Rank and World Level, because the latter determines openworld enemy levels. In particular be careful of going into the stretches where where World Level upgrades without a quest, because those can leave you unpleasantly underleveled. I-it's not like I'm speaking from experience or anything... orz

Though the option to drop your WL by one they added some time ago should help a lot there. (It wasn't yet in back when I messed this bit up.)

Glad to hear it, I've been using my resin up whenever I play so I guess I've been doing that right at least. I'm still figuring out what, exactly Domains are all about. They seem like dungeons, basically? Also that, uh, spiral abyss place? I did three floors of that and it seems like it's just a gauntlet of challenge fights.

Yeah, Domains are mostly mini-dungeons where you farm for Artifacts (essentially your gear) and various upgrade materials for skills and weapons. There's also ones that form short self-contained "dungeon crawls" that just give you set rewards from clearing once.

If you're familiar with Honkai the Spiral Abyss is broadly the equivalent of the Memorial Arena though structured and scheduled differently. Too much sweaty_speedrunner.mpg tryharding in the later levels for my taste but endgame Youtuber types tend to use them for experimenting with characters and builds.

Things like loot sharing and other common points of conflict.

Near as I'm aware (foreveralone.jpg type of MMO player here) drops are per player so no worries about stealing the other guy's shinies.

Are the weapon banners worth doing though?

Pretty sure those are considered bad, badder, even worse unless you're a big-spender whale.

joined Apr 30, 2020

Near as I'm aware (foreveralone.jpg type of MMO player here) drops are per player so no worries about stealing the other guy's shinies.

Enemy drops are shared but world resources are not. So it is possible a player comes your world to take all your philanemo mushrooms or as is the case now, take all your fish (which takes 3 days to respawn).

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

Alrighty, I think that's all I need to ask then. Thanks for all the info, everyone.

To reply you must either login or sign up.