Forum › What's that manga called?

Riamu
joined Aug 28, 2018

There was this manga that started with a girl's ex gf showing up to the restaurant that she worked at, and then one of the girls she worked with confronted her with some homophobic shit. They ended up sleeping together and turned out the homophobic girl's got some internal turmoil because her dad is gay and is dating her hs teacher.

joined Aug 15, 2021

First, I'm totally new to the forums. And I really want to say thanks for all the work that goes into maintaining this site. I'm from the U.S. and about two months into the COVID-19 pandemic, I was laid off from my job. And since my job requires people, it's really been a tough couple of years. But the thing is: This site and another kept me from going crazy. Really. I probably read hundreds of manga this year.

Anyway, thanks for all you do. Now on to my question:

I think it was right before the pandemic started (so may be around 2019), I read a short yuri doujin (at least I think it was doujin) and now I cannot find it anywhere. This is what I remember:

The MC was a girl from rural Japan who go into this elite girls high school. I think her mom had gone there, so she was like a legacy or something? Anyway, her mom made her sailor uniform for her and when she got to school, she was told they didn't wear those uniforms any more but they let her wear it because she really wanted to. I think her dream was to be an idol.

Plot elements I specifically remember:
- there was another girl, blonde hair, and she came to MCs house to go swimming.
- one of the girls from the school taught the MC how to make fried cookies (or a treat) and the MC ate them all. I know, strange thing but it's what I remember.
- the MC's father did not live at the house with them, but he came one night for dinner. The mother told the father to compliment the MC on her sailor uniform because it was so important to her.

The thematic element was this sailor uniform the girl wore. As I said, I seem to recall it was doujin.

Thanks for any help or direction. And thanks again for all the work that goes into this site. :)

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

hey, can someone please help me find this manga?

manga

Sorry for the late reply. Here. I honestly got lucky on remembering it had the word ruins

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Also, I got a vague one that may or may not be on here anymore. I can't remember much but it'd be a miracle if anyone gets it. It was the start of a series, so all I read was the first chapter. It was about these goup of women, like 2 or 3 of them, who were friends and possibly traveling around. I don't know what kind of time period it took place because I believe they were traveling in a carriage or a strange vehicle, but I don't think it was in the past. Maybe it was a steampunk-like world. Anyway, they decided to return home together, but when they get there, they find a little girl had snuck in and I believe they found her sleeping. She was eitherpoor or a runaway. I don't remember much after that, but I'm pretty sure they decide to take her with them. It was definitely tagged as Yuri because one of the women had just come back from having a one-night stand with a random woman. I'll try to look for it under Adventure but I'm sure I won't have any luck

Edit: Pfft. So, funny story. After I mentioned the Adventure part, I decided to try looking it up under my subscribed list, hoping to get lucky. Turns out, it was the only one I was subscribed to with the Adventure tag, so I'm dumb.
Anyway, point is, it's called Salad Bowl, and it's still only got one chapter, so I'm sad :'(

last edited at Aug 15, 2021 11:21PM

Riamu
joined Aug 28, 2018
Young Blasarius
F1f9580760e2f010c7d05e82a45c2fa9fa60836f7c2cbd4dff4ad54834c9eeab-min
joined Aug 26, 2020

The MC was a girl from rural Japan who go into this elite girls high school. I think her mom had gone there, so she was like a legacy or something? Anyway, her mom made her sailor uniform for her and when she got to school, she was told they didn't wear those uniforms any more but they let her wear it because she really wanted to. I think her dream was to be an idol.

- there was another girl, blonde hair, and she came to MCs house to go swimming.
- one of the girls from the school taught the MC how to make fried cookies (or a treat) and the MC ate them all. I know, strange thing but it's what I remember.
- the MC's father did not live at the house with them, but he came one night for dinner. The mother told the father to compliment the MC on her sailor uniform because it was so important to her.

The thematic element was this sailor uniform the girl wore. As I said, I seem to recall it was doujin.

Thanks for any help or direction. And thanks again for all the work that goes into this site. :)

Don’t think it’s on Dynasty, but it could be Akebi-chan no Serafuku

joined May 23, 2017

In a club, 2 girls have frequent rivalries about their types. Each chapter feature their rivalry on i.e big breast vs small breasts, nude vs small expose. There's 2 other girls in the club that are used as examples for their debate since their body are complete opposite of each other.

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

joined Aug 15, 2021

Don’t think it’s on Dynasty, but it could be Akebi-chan no Serafuku

Yes, that is it! Thank you so much.

joined Dec 14, 2019

hey guys, I’m new to this forum (been on this site for a while but I never bothered to check out the forums outside of those that are directly attached to the mangas) and I just wanted to say that y’all are so mf wholesome & nice,, idk how y’all even remember the manga names.. in any case, keep up the good work guys

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

hey guys, I’m new to this forum (been on this site for a while but I never bothered to check out the forums outside of those that are directly attached to the mangas) and I just wanted to say that y’all are so mf wholesome & nice,, idk how y’all even remember the manga names.. in any case, keep up the good work guys

It took a lot of tag-searching, but I found the one that you are looking for here

last edited at Aug 18, 2021 6:20AM

joined Aug 18, 2021

I'm looking for a madohomu doujin where at some point homura was talking abt coffee or smth, i can't remember the exact quote but i know there's a "hotter than hell, blacker than (blank), and sweeter than love" there. If anyone could help me find it i'd be really grateful

joined May 23, 2017

This.

YES thanks. Ofc I shouldve checked ecchi haiz

joined Aug 19, 2021

There are 2 girls who are students, they study in the same class but different time, i think it's morning and afternoon, they sit at the same table, and girl A sees the doodle that girl B draws on the table and they start chatting by drawing or writing something on the table, then girl B gives girl A something in the desk box and then they meet at the library (I think so), this one shot has a sequel, please help me, I've been looking for a week and can't find it

joined Aug 19, 2021

^
Sounds like this:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/graffiti
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/no_title_4

YES thats the one!! thank you so much !!!

SweetestBagOfRats
Jurixchun
joined Jun 14, 2016

So trying this out. A manga where a girl works at a semi-brothel, (they dont offer full on sex). Is wondering what kind of old man her next client is only for a woman to walk into the establishment. As they talk the woma. Tells the girl that she is a weremole(I think) and needs help going through her heat or whatever.
Aaand thats all I remember

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

^
Whelp, no weremole, but here's something in a catgirl:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/syrupy_love_ch01#9

SweetestBagOfRats
Jurixchun
joined Jun 14, 2016

^ not that one, but thank you for trying!
It was a one shot or it at least only lasted for 1 chapter

SweetestBagOfRats
Jurixchun
joined Jun 14, 2016

I went through all of my history in both phone and computer and Im startign to think it was some kind of fever dream I had or something despite clearly remembering reading it...

1011820_10203495624854953_6088973233617870240_n
joined Aug 29, 2019

Hi every1! The manga I'm looking for is one where two high school girls talk about dreaming or seeing rice balls in anything that looks like triangles, then go to their school and meet thier friends and they help the first two to controls this rice-ball fever, but it gets out of control and the comedy and ecchi gets pretty ridiculous, in the end, they don't get cured..?.
I believe I have read it in this web but I can't find it here, nor my favs or the advanced search tool.
Thanks for reading and have a beautiful day!

Bbg
joined Dec 19, 2014

Hi every1! The manga I'm looking for is one where two high school girls talk about dreaming or seeing rice balls in anything that looks like triangles, then go to their school and meet thier friends and they help the first two to controls this rice-ball fever, but it gets out of control and the comedy and ecchi gets pretty ridiculous, in the end, they don't get cured..?.
I believe I have read it in this web but I can't find it here, nor my favs or the advanced search tool.
Thanks for reading and have a beautiful day!

Might be How to Open a Triangular Riceball

Img_1857
joined Apr 4, 2021

Looking for this manga I saw yesterday where MC is interested in another gal who is a swimmer (I think they were both students)? I vaguely remember in the first chapter, MC was imagining a bunch of fishes and ocean life around her during parts of the day and as she was trying to fall asleep? Doesn’t narrow it down very much, ik, but any help at all would be great :)

last edited at Aug 27, 2021 4:18AM

joined Jul 30, 2020

^ Sounds like Yoru to Umi.

To reply you must either login or sign up.