Forum › Posts by RIvinsar1982

RIvinsar1982
joined Aug 15, 2021

The MC was a girl from rural Japan who go into this elite girls high school. I think her mom had gone there, so she was like a legacy or something? Anyway, her mom made her sailor uniform for her and when she got to school, she was told they didn't wear those uniforms any more but they let her wear it because she really wanted to. I think her dream was to be an idol.

Plot elements I specifically remember:
- there was another girl, blonde hair, and she came to MCs house to go swimming.
- one of the girls from the school taught the MC how to make fried cookies (or a treat) and the MC ate them all. I know, strange thing but it's what I remember.
- the MC's father did not live at the house with them, but he came one night for dinner. The mother told the father to compliment the MC on her sailor uniform because it was so important to her.

The thematic element was this sailor uniform the girl wore. As I said, I seem to recall it was doujin.

Thanks for any help or direction. And thanks again for all the work that goes into this site. :)

Don’t think it’s on Dynasty, but it could be Akebi-chan no Serafuku

Yes, that is it! Thank you so much.

RIvinsar1982
joined Aug 15, 2021

First, I'm totally new to the forums. And I really want to say thanks for all the work that goes into maintaining this site. I'm from the U.S. and about two months into the COVID-19 pandemic, I was laid off from my job. And since my job requires people, it's really been a tough couple of years. But the thing is: This site and another kept me from going crazy. Really. I probably read hundreds of manga this year.

Anyway, thanks for all you do. Now on to my question:

I think it was right before the pandemic started (so may be around 2019), I read a short yuri doujin (at least I think it was doujin) and now I cannot find it anywhere. This is what I remember:

The MC was a girl from rural Japan who go into this elite girls high school. I think her mom had gone there, so she was like a legacy or something? Anyway, her mom made her sailor uniform for her and when she got to school, she was told they didn't wear those uniforms any more but they let her wear it because she really wanted to. I think her dream was to be an idol.

Plot elements I specifically remember:
- there was another girl, blonde hair, and she came to MCs house to go swimming.
- one of the girls from the school taught the MC how to make fried cookies (or a treat) and the MC ate them all. I know, strange thing but it's what I remember.
- the MC's father did not live at the house with them, but he came one night for dinner. The mother told the father to compliment the MC on her sailor uniform because it was so important to her.

The thematic element was this sailor uniform the girl wore. As I said, I seem to recall it was doujin.

Thanks for any help or direction. And thanks again for all the work that goes into this site. :)