Forum › Shihen discussion

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

I’d love to see more adult stories like this!

Likewise! This one shot was crazy with how many pages it had AND the depth of the story. This could have been a short cutesy chapter but no, Senyuu went all the way. Gonna have to check back on Senyuu's works if they're all high quality like this.

Areyougonnatouchem-17sq
joined Jan 27, 2019

That was pretty terrific. I particularly liked the bit with Maki explaining the full contents of her letter. "I need you to understand, Nico, just how needy and messed up I am." Great stuff.

Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

This was wonderful. Stories like this are what keep me coming back.

__io_euclase_and_rosetta_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_takishima_asaka__1d4a58edaca73c7fce39685c5353a2f6_crop
joined Dec 30, 2014

This and Crystal Sugar Machine Gun. Great doujinshi about their adult lives.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

This is a very believable adult nicomaki.

Thats one of the best things about it- it was all super believable and like it could go down in real life- one didnt love the other while still in school just saw her as a friend.. Maki lacked the courage to confess- but also thought it wasnt possible because of Nico's idol status.. but then years later it comes out, and Nico is willing to try..

A great story. I wish there was more doujins for them like this and a few less sex focused ones (tho I like those too lol).

Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

Thatguywholikestoship
15078895_927017337429203_7393148802970343621_n
joined Jan 15, 2017

Godly written, excellent art style, it's probably one of my favorite NicoMaki doujins to date.

9gamlp01_400x400
joined Jul 29, 2017

That was goddamn beautiful, I love NicoMaki so much aaaa

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Man, what a masterpiece. I feel like it really captured what the characters would be like as adults, which seems pretty rare. The conflict was interesting and believable as well.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

I feel selfish for wanting more even after all that. Perhaps a sequel with some domestic bliss from them. And a side of NozoEli as well, 'cause why the hell not

Ss%20(2022-10-15%20at%2007.19.30)
joined Aug 19, 2021

Senyuu is just the best. Hope incredible artists continue to show to the yuri world how much the NicoMaki is incredible.

joined Oct 25, 2010

What a wonderful story with so much depth and layers of meaning! Nico and Maki love each other more than they can admit to each other! Sweet heartfelt story! Beautiful!

joined Apr 15, 2022

I created an account just to comment on this.
Easily one of, if not my MOST loved doujin ever!
By the time I was done reading this, I was in tears! Beautiful in every way, from the writing to the crisp art style!
Thank you so much to the translator and the author himself for this piece of heaven!~

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

I can't believe I just found this! As other comments have said Senyuu is the best but this one really knocked it out of the park. I thought it could have ended amazingly around page 40 but then I realized I still had half the thing left! Just great work.

To reply you must either login or sign up.