Forum › The Book About The Swordswoman and The Witch discussion

joined Dec 26, 2020

I'm slightly confused... Did she make up a lie in her head or did the other girl actually confess-

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

Marisa strikes again...

Or is it Youmu is struck again?

joined May 15, 2021

I feel like Marisa and Youmu are lost cases....

joined Mar 16, 2020

Man I haven't seen a new doujin from this author in a while. Glad to know they still have their sense of humor.

joined Jun 5, 2018

Im quite sure those were just mixed signals coming from Marisa. Shes just not considering her actions very well (or the consequences thereafter). But I guess the only one who got hurt in the end was marisa - by reimu no less - so I think everything is fine.

7c3371fc-1218-42e3-9009-8520d7f626fa
joined Sep 15, 2020

Was that really a Youmo x Marisa story in the end there? I feel like it ended up as a love square or something

Hqdefault
joined Sep 13, 2020

His art is super nice as always (thicc Marisa right in the first panel). Wish he didn't treat Alice like a pervert in the previous works. In his works it's like the role of Marisa and Alice are swapped for each other. Calm Marisa and pervert Alice are still weird for me

Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

Thsi author always give us nice Touhou yuri doujin. Thank you very much.

Plasma%20pea
joined Jan 26, 2021

Oh this was made by the same guy that made Gathering Spring? Guess I can see why Youmu would visit Marisa in the first place lol.

MayhemEverFree
20201204_180859
joined Dec 10, 2020

I love how these stories have developed from Marisa x Reimu having Alice as a third wheel, to adding Yuyuko x Youmu into the stories, and then making Marisa and Youmu get along because they are in the same predicament trying to improve their relationship with the one they love, so they feel and share the same worries.

But then in "Gathering Spring" Youmu and Marisa almost fell in love with each other, Marisa was able to just forget about it while Youmu is still conflicted about it. I wonder if future works from the author will continue with Youmu's struggle to view Marisa as "just a friend".

...And Reimu is always totally aware of everything that's going on and she just rolls with it to tease Marisa XD

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Blessed soft Myon thighs.

To reply you must either login or sign up.