Forum › Onee-chan to issho discussion

En7lgnjwaaad25y
joined Dec 28, 2018

NanoFate is always amazing, but this thing with Alicia is actually funny as all hell. Fate is such a chronic bottom in fan works that it's honestly jarring to see how hypercompetent and stoic she is in the series proper.

joined Jan 5, 2018

Fate watch out for that Big sister she trying to take Nanoha away from you gotta put her in her place XD

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

Even in the weirdest realities Nanoha and Fate are fated together.
Fun doujin.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

This adult-looking Alicia is fine, too. I'm wondering though, who would make the most sense to ship her with?

joined Apr 28, 2016

I love unstated objects too!

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Is Alicia only six years older than Fate? According to the wiki her birth year was 0034 while Fate's is 0061. That's 27 years of difference.

Though it seems there's some inconsistencies anyways.
https://nanoha.fandom.com/wiki/Alicia_Testarossa#cite_note-1

According to Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS Starter Book ("Nanoha Histories" section), Alicia died 26 years prior to the original story, which happens in 0065.

https://nanoha.fandom.com/wiki/Fate_Testarossa#cite_note-1

In Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha Sound Stage 02, set in 0063, Fate mentions that Presea's behavior changed drastically about 2-3 years ago. This coincides with the time that Alicia's (who died at the age of 5) old memories ended, and Fate's own began (with 22 objective years in-between).

22 years before 2-3 years before the beginning of the story would be 0040-0041.

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

Is Alicia only six years older than Fate? According to the wiki her birth year was 0034 while Fate's is 0061.

The author just made her the age that was a better fit for the doujin, no need to overthink this, Alicia was also just a couple of years older than Fate in Innocent. Also the Nanoha wiki is known for having inaccurate and outdated information, be sure to always check the references if you use it.

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

OH GOD THIS IS FRUSTRATING SO MUUUUCH
Nanoha don't you dare fire sparkles in your eyes! gooood how frustrating xDDDDD

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Funbook was fun. I kinda seek out rare pairs more often than not these days, but NanoFate somehow never gets old.

Download202001sdsfsfdsfsdfdsfdsfs02154639
joined Apr 18, 2016

"I did it out of love" would probably be a better english equivalent than just translating it dead literally like that.

"Love...for nanoha?!"

"I meant for you..."

Nanofate
joined Sep 10, 2014

Poor Fate-chan.

Smallpred
joined Jun 29, 2015

Oh man, a doujin where Alicia is alive and well!
Feels great to read this.

Bubbleduckie
Rubber_duckie-icon
joined Nov 3, 2017

First time I read it. Such an extremely cute story with Alica!

Fb_img_1662167993947
joined Sep 23, 2020

This adult-looking Alicia is fine, too. I'm wondering though, who would make the most sense to ship her with?

Hmm probably nanoha's sister???

To reply you must either login or sign up.