Forum › The Feelings We All Must Endure discussion

joined May 1, 2013

I haven't read the raws, but I get the impression that Remi is meant to be sneakily trying to force Ruki to be more direct and to stand up for herself in her relationship. She's obviously being manipulative SOMEhow, but I kinda think it's meant to be in service of a benevolent goal.

Unrelatedly, this series is still awesome.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Spoiller from the Raw!! It was disturbing me so much I couldn't hold myself x)

I've checked the 2 next chapter, Remi sleep with Sacchan but the end doesn't seems too bad for Ruki/Sacchan...

last edited at Dec 15, 2014 12:30PM

joined Oct 6, 2014

So Remi is a plot device for Ruki and Sachi, who apparently have difficulties communicating. Bleh. Remi's entire role in this series has been a plot device for other characters- Asuna, Meru, Ruki, now Sachi. Does she even have a background? Any kind of solid characterization? Tired af.

joined Oct 6, 2014

I feel like Sachi is thinking less about her feelings for Ruki and more about her poor self esteem and lack of understanding of love because of it. It seems like the freedom that Ruki intentionally gives her is perplexing and she is having difficulty finding her footing in a semi-healthy relationship. I don't think that speaks to her feelings for Ruki one way or another. I think it speaks to her feelings about herself. Ruki, on the other hand, seems so stifled by not wanting to be anything like Sachi's ex that she isn't being as open with her thoughts as feelings as she should be. The whole situation is a recipe for disaster. In reality, Sachi should probably be alone to figure herself out before delving into another relationship, but who really ever does that? Especially at their age!

last edited at Dec 15, 2014 2:03PM

joined Oct 6, 2014

I haven't read the raws, but I get the impression that Remi is meant to be sneakily trying to force Ruki to be more direct and to stand up for herself in her relationship. She's obviously being manipulative SOMEhow, but I kinda think it's meant to be in service of a benevolent goal.

Unrelatedly, this series is still awesome.

Lolz Remia is the mysterious, detached, benevolent sex faery. :P

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Ruki is too busy to spend time with Sacchi
Sacchi is having troubles with her self
Ruki notices Sacchi is different, afraid to impose
Remi "comforts" Sacchi, ntr's Ruki
Goes on for a little while
Ruki finds out, relationship crumbles

Hopefully they can repair it, but these yuri authors do love their drama turned up to 11 sometimes.

this is quoted because besides me already not liking this i really have to call this out to show that........next to none of our main characters are likeable, at all.
and that was my real killer here, i might enjoy this series if the characters were in some way likeable but they are all horrible people and that isn't played for comedy or anything, no its played straight.
A manga that is full of terrible people makes me ask the question: why do i care?
It doesn't matter what happens to them because i wont be emotionally invested, i wont be able to relate and that is just bad.

joined Aug 1, 2013

I've checked the 2 next chapter, Remi sleep with Sacchan but the end doesn't seems too bad for Ruki/Sacchan...

Well shit. Predictable, but still.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

well, I've seen the last chapter and at least in the end Meru and Maasa's relationship seems pretty cute. For the others, I can't say without knowing japanese.

last edited at Dec 15, 2014 2:57PM

so... Sacchan cheats blatantly on Ruki with Remi, Ruki never finds out, and Sacchan and Ruki seem okay? I cannot accept that and feel really bad for Ruki, she's stuck with a cheater. Sacchi is the worst.

Can you tell me where you've read the raws?

last edited at Dec 15, 2014 3:22PM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Ruki knows. Remi seems to brag to Ruki about what she did, there is some sort of fight between them. After that long discussion between Ruki/Sachi, lots of tears from Ruki and she end up in the arm of Sachi. Don't really know if they are dating but in the end they all seem to be good friend

I've downloaded directly the yuri hime volume (38 to 40)
http://funs-downraws.blogspot.fr/2013/12/comic-yuri-hime-vol37-vol38.html
http://yurilove-neko14.blogspot.fr/2013/11/yuri-hime-vol-39-raw-2013.html

last edited at Dec 15, 2014 3:30PM

Tumblr_nsb2wsngkl1t0bs5do3_250
joined Jul 2, 2013

this is quoted because besides me already not liking this i really have to call this out to show that........next to none of our main characters are likeable, at all.
and that was my real killer here, i might enjoy this series if the characters were in some way likeable but they are all horrible people and that isn't played for comedy or anything, no its played straight.

I think this is where we differ. I really like these characters. They're all awfully flawed and selfish (and this manga might be playing it up a little). But really, who's actually not flawed and selfish?

Anime
joined Oct 20, 2014

I think this is where we differ. I really like these characters. They're all awfully flawed and selfish (and this manga might be playing it up a little). But really, who's actually not flawed and selfish?

It is a yuri manga. Of course, they are flawed and selfish.

joined May 1, 2013

I agree with this. I actually think this manga does a really good job of putting the characters in conflict while making it clear none are really at fault and certainly none are anything but good-hearted (except maybe Remi, who I kind of think now is just trying to convince Sacchan she's not straight).

Untitled-1
joined Jun 19, 2013

Ruki knows. Remi seems to brag to Ruki about what she did, there is some sort of fight between them. After that long discussion between Ruki/Sachi, lots of tears from Ruki and she end up in the arm of Sachi. Don't really know if they are dating but in the end they all seem to be good friend

Do not read this part if you're avoiding spoilers.
Basically, Ruki called Sa-chan's cell, and Remi answered. Remi revealed that she was the one who made the mark on Sa-chan's arm. Ruki tries to figure out Remi's relationship with Sa-chan and ends up questioning Remi why she keeps dong things that bothers Ruki. Remi tells Ruki that she loves both Ruki and Sa-chan. How they love, don't understand thing, and go around in circles is cute. Remi wants to be able to see them get irritated and jealous.Afterwards, Remi passes Sa-chan's cell phone back to Ruki and asks if Ruki is going to peek into Sa-chan's phone, which Remi says no. Remi tells Ruki that she's such a good girl.

In regards to Ruki and Sa-chan, they do get together. Sa-chan does tell Ruki about what happened between her and Remi after confirming whether Ruki wants to hear about it. Sa-chan was curious about what Remi was planning to do, and Sa-chan was curious about how she would feel if she cheated on someone. She realized that she was stronger and more terrible person than she thought she was. In other words, she came to understand the joy of being able to do things for herself instead of someone else. Seeing Ruki's weakness makes Sa-chan feel like she wants to protect Ruki instead of letting Ruki protect her. Sa-chan asks why Ruki likes someone like herself when she isn't the type the girl she think it is, but Ruki doesn't know either. The two of them end up hugging. Once Sa-chan goes home, she asks her little sister what would she do if she got a girlfriend. So yeah, I believe they did they get together.

At least from what I can read, that's what I can tell.

last edited at Dec 15, 2014 4:10PM

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

^that's somewhat better than what I was thinking x)

Thanks for the sum-up

last edited at Dec 15, 2014 4:17PM

Lavergavrsmaasa
joined Dec 15, 2014

I really dont give fuck on the main relationship and I dont think remi was trying to interfere in their relationship or something its just how she is Remi was like that all the time and I don't blame her for that ...but Maasa with Meru...with Meru???!! whyyy ;n; naaah Meru is the worst and Maasa is so cute and in this chapter she was cute as hell omg ...she deserves someone better plz

joined Aug 1, 2013

I really dont give fuck on the main relationship and I dont think remi was trying to interfere in their relationship or something its just how she is Remi was like that all the time and I don't blame her for that ...but Maasa with Meru...with Meru???!! whyyy ;n; naaah Meru is the worst and Maasa is so cute and in this chapter she was cute as hell omg ...she deserves someone better plz

Remi > Meru in terms of being a terrible person.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Remi > Meru in terms of being a terrible person.

Actually it goes like this:
Remi>saachan=meru

joined Oct 6, 2014

Why is Meru so terrible?

Maasa x Meru is the only pairing I actually like.

last edited at Dec 15, 2014 7:39PM

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

My wife. I mean, since you ask. :p

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Do not read this part if you're avoiding spoilers.
Basically, Ruki called Sa-chan's cell, and Remi answered. Remi revealed that she was the one who made the mark on Sa-chan's arm. Ruki tries to figure out Remi's relationship with Sa-chan and ends up questioning Remi why she keeps dong things that bothers Ruki. Remi tells Ruki that she loves both Ruki and Sa-chan. How they love, don't understand thing, and go around in circles is cute. Remi wants to be able to see them get irritated and jealous.Afterwards, Remi passes Sa-chan's cell phone back to Ruki and asks if Ruki is going to peek into Sa-chan's phone, which Remi says no. Remi tells Ruki that she's such a good girl.

In regards to Ruki and Sa-chan, they do get together. Sa-chan does tell Ruki about what happened between her and Remi after confirming whether Ruki wants to hear about it. Sa-chan was curious about what Remi was planning to do, and Sa-chan was curious about how she would feel if she cheated on someone. She realized that she was stronger and more terrible person than she thought she was. In other words, she came to understand the joy of being able to do things for herself instead of someone else. Seeing Ruki's weakness makes Sa-chan feel like she wants to protect Ruki instead of letting Ruki protect her. Sa-chan asks why Ruki likes someone like herself when she isn't the type the girl she think it is, but Ruki doesn't know either. The two of them end up hugging. Once Sa-chan goes home, she asks her little sister what would she do if she got a girlfriend. So yeah, I believe they did they get together.

At least from what I can read, that's what I can tell.

That is incredibly infuriating and poorly written to boot.

Tumblr_nsb2wsngkl1t0bs5do3_250
joined Jul 2, 2013

My wife. I mean, since you ask. :p

Haha. You're either really lucky or really unlucky.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

That is incredibly infuriating and poorly written to boot.

we may disagree on citrus, but at least we can agree on this.

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

Meru is getting way better since she have her eyes on Maasa

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

we may disagree on citrus, but at least we can agree on this.

I don't have issues with Citrus because they're teenagers and teenagers tend to be dumb with romance, but here we're dealing with college students with plenty of experience and the cast has some very solid and mature characters to allow the kind of bullshit it happens.

To reply you must either login or sign up.