Forum › Various Adult HonoMaki - Nighttime discussion

joined Feb 4, 2014

Nice to see this wonderful work translated. Wishes do come true.

Love.live!.600.1714062
joined Oct 24, 2014

[fanboying internally]

joined Oct 10, 2014

I want this artist to make NicoMaki >>

Most likely not gonna happen. The artist ships Nico with Kotori and as you can see he/she ships Honkers/Maki. Seriously NicoMaki shippers have a bunch of artists making doujins bout them and when one doesn't its blasphemy apparently. Let the people who don't ship it have this ok?

I'm sure Ooshima Tomo has a bunch of new doujins in the works to satisfy you guys.Anyway this was insanely hot.

last edited at Dec 12, 2014 6:35AM

joined Apr 25, 2013

The world needs more Honoka yuri.
Though I suppose more people would have preferred it with Tsubasa, the KotoUmi enabler.

Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

..my gosh..it's getting hot in here...(>///<)

joined Dec 12, 2014

Nice to see the NicoMaki fans continue to disgust me. Always looking forward to pairings with Maki that isn't with Nico. Want more of this artist work please.

Ejej
joined Aug 24, 2014

Okay time to purify myself with some Ooshima Tomo.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

There were tissues in the bin. I think we all know what went down when they couldn't see each other.

joined Mar 9, 2014

HonoMaki nsfw makes my mornings 100% better.

E8xkjfiweawhwl5
joined Sep 23, 2013

Oh damn! I have to say...so fuck*ng hot! sorry nico.

Birdi
joined Sep 19, 2014

i wish the autor do something similar to Ooshima Tomo, a entirely serie about this couple

Love.live!.600.1714062
joined Oct 24, 2014

There were tissues in the bin. I think we all know what went down when they couldn't see each other.

nagh , i think they just 'cleaning'

Now we need one like this for Umi x Eli and we're good.

1-1%20-%20copy
joined Feb 3, 2013

hnngg. gotta admit adult honoka is hot

last edited at Dec 12, 2014 10:23AM

Nicouriconimp%20140px
joined Sep 5, 2012

Nice to see the NicoMaki fans continue to disgust me. Always looking forward to pairings with Maki that isn't with Nico. Want more of this artist work please.

They just need to lighten up. This ship is nice too. :3 Besides NicoTori is great haha ^^ Thank you GiB for another sin~

My_dork__by_vnixxir-d72u531
joined Jun 21, 2013

Be advise there is a long rant ahead because I am just about sick of these people too...

They're just about as rabid as any other (I hate this word so much but it best describes them) fantard who can't get over the fact people like Nico and Maki shipped with other characters. Seriously why come to a HonoMaki doujin and scream: MAOR NICOMAKI!!!! when this doesn't have a damn thing to do with them? My girlfriend draws KotoMaki and I hope she continues to ship them without a ban of NicoMaki fans raging at her...

The sane shippers we want to see either don't comment because they can deal with Maki and Nico shipped with other people or they do the right thing by simply walking away from it and not look back. If something displeases you, why subject yourself to it and then bitch about how it's not what you want? The artist doesn't have to do what you say, get over it. Go back to the holes you crawled out of and stay there with your NicoMaki shrines until you come to your senses.

Not everyone wants to hear you whine about wanting, needing, there should be, why isn't there more NicoMaki. This damn site has plenty, just click the NicoMaki tag and leave everyone elses ship alone with your complaining. I read like 5 comments on here about how this is doujin is a sin against NicoMaki and walls of text more on non-NicoMaki artwork that doesn't have Nico and Maki paired together or has nothing to do with them! I read a comment that said: this would be better with NicoMaki. Don't you people realize you're disrespecting the artist by saying things like that? You clearly don't if you spout that nonsense thoughtlessly.

If you felt offended or insulted when reading this, good. I hope it makes you think about how ridiculous you are being. The show doesn't revolve around the ship and neither does everyone else, so stop trying to push your NicoMaki agenda on everyone, including artists. Appreciate what you're given and stop asking for more and ruining everyone's good time.

last edited at Dec 12, 2014 11:28AM

joined Dec 12, 2014

Be advise there is a long rant ahead because I am just about sick of these people too...

They're just about as rabid as any other (I hate this word so much but it best describes them) fantard who can't get over the fact people like Nico and Maki shipped with other characters. Seriously why come to a HonoMaki doujin and scream: MAOR NICOMAKI!!!! when this doesn't have a damn thing to do with them? My girlfriend draws KotoMaki and I hope she continues to ship them without a ban of NicoMaki fans raging at her...

The sane shippers we want to see either don't comment because they can deal with Maki and Nico shipped with other people or they do the right thing by simply walking away from it and not look back. If something displeases you, why subject yourself to it and then bitch about how it's not what you want? The artist doesn't have to do what you say, get over it. Go back to the holes you crawled out of and stay there with your NicoMaki shrines until you come to your senses.

Not everyone wants to hear you whine about wanting, needing, there should be, why isn't there more NicoMaki. This damn site has plenty, just click the NicoMaki tag and leave everyone elses ship alone with your complaining. I read like 5 comments on here about how this is doujin is a sin against NicoMaki and walls of text more on non-NicoMaki artwork that doesn't have Nico and Maki paired together or has nothing to do with them! I read a comment that said: this would be better with NicoMaki. Don't you people realize you're disrespecting the artist by saying things like that? You clearly don't if you spout that nonsense thoughtlessly.

If you felt offended or insulted when reading this, good. I hope it makes you think about how ridiculous you are being. The show doesn't revolve around the ship and neither does everyone else, so stop trying to push your NicoMaki agenda on everyone, including artists. Appreciate what you're given and stop asking for more and ruining everyone's good time.

I love this rant thank you! I have a feeling that the shippers will start attacking her since apparently bashing non NicoMaki shippers is a thing. I know an artist on tumblr who draws a lot of RinMaki and she gets so much shit for it by the rabid NicoMaki shippers. Hell I hate EliUmi so much mostly cuz I don't like Umi but I don't go to the tag and shit on it.

When I tried introducing my friend to LL she didn't want to get involved because she heard all the crap the NicoMaki shippers do to the non shippers. When will the rabid fans realize that most likely none of the pairings will ever be canon and move on. NicoMaki is not canon nor do they "belong" together. I can't go on fanart of Maki x anyone that isn't Nico without these shippers saying "noo Maki belongs with Nico!!!" "What is this garbage?!" "I want this artist to do NicoMaki" these guys are the reason why I hate NicoMaki now.

last edited at Dec 12, 2014 11:43AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Bashing in either direction is stupid, and I'd rather not see it happen. It reduces the fun level.

That said, I don't see Demon Beast's comment as bashing, more an expression of frustration which I can definitely understand. NicoMaki shippers do have an embarrassment of riches, so it's a bit ridiculous to be wandering into other ships and saying their pile should be bigger. However, better to be careful to avoid a backlash saying that there's anything wrong with NicoMaki (which I admit to enjoying) or the less invasive shippers thereof.

My_dork__by_vnixxir-d72u531
joined Jun 21, 2013

I love this rant thank you! I have a feeling that the shippers will start attacking her since apparently bashing non NicoMaki shippers is a thing. I know an artist on tumblr who draws a lot of RinMaki and she gets so much shit for it by the rabid NicoMaki shippers. Hell I hate EliUmi so much mostly cuz I don't like Umi but I don't go to the tag and shit on it.

When I tried introducing my friend to LL she didn't want to get involved because she heard all the crap the NicoMaki shippers do to the non shippers. When will the rabid fans realize that most likely none of the pairings will ever be canon and move on. NicoMaki is not canon nor do they "belong" together. I can't go on fanart of Maki x anyone that isn't Nico without these shippers saying "noo Maki belongs with Nico!!!" "What is this garbage?!" "I want this artist to do NicoMaki" these guys are the reason why I hate NicoMaki now.

I won't hate NicoMaki because of a bunch of loudmouths, but I do feel a bit ashamed for doing so now because of them. In Love Love, I respect any and all ships among the group because any one of them is possible with the slightest detail, the same logic NicoMaki shippers use:

MakiRIn or MakiHano: Maki was friends with them first
KotoNico: design clothes together
Nozomi/anyone: she gropes them all so BOOM ship it, but I favor NozoEli more
Honoka/anyone: because reasons. Really, she interacts with just about everyone, but I favor HonoUmi or HonoBasa (because rival shipping is the best)
UmiMaki: One of them write lyrics, the other plays the piano they have to work together (I can say the same when I ship Koroti with Umi (aside from being childhood friends) or Maki)

Those are just a few examples of how shippable these people are. I enjoy almost all nonNicoMaki art at this point because this fandom has so much of NicoMaki, it's starting to get boring.

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

I.. I won't accept this.. no matter what..!
I'll just look at it carefully so I can hate it, that's all.

last edited at Dec 12, 2014 12:11PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I.. I won't accept this.. no matter what..!
I'll just look at it carefully so I can hate it, that's all.

I...it's not like I enjoy it or anything!

joined Dec 12, 2014

I won't hate NicoMaki because of a bunch of loudmouths, but I do feel a bit ashamed for doing so now because of them. In Love Love, I respect any and all ships among the group because any one of them is possible with the slightest detail, the same logic NicoMaki shippers use:

MakiRIn or MakiHano: Maki was friends with them first
KotoNico: design clothes together
Nozomi/anyone: she gropes them all so BOOM ship it, but I favor NozoEli more
Honoka/anyone: because reasons. Really, she interacts with just about everyone, but I favor HonoUmi or HonoBasa (because rival shipping is the best)
UmiMaki: One of them write lyrics, the other plays the piano they have to work together (I can say the same when I ship Koroti with Umi (aside from being childhood friends) or Maki)

Those are just a few examples of how shippable these people are. I enjoy almost all nonNicoMaki art at this point because this fandom has so much of NicoMaki, it's starting to get boring.

I know a few people who are ashamed to be NicoMaki shippers because of the rabid ones. What I don't get there is a gold mine of NicoMaki fanart/doujins and yet they come to this doujin and demand more. They have so much to choose from while people who ship Honkers/Maki,Rin/Maki have little to nothing.If they want NicoMaki doujins just go reread Ooshima Tomo's doujins or literally any other doujin about them.

One of the best yuri NSFW scenes. The art is way more than wonderful. GODDD, Inuzuka, you are amazing. Totally love your HonoMaki's works.

Makiko
joined May 1, 2014

Gawd! This is just so hot. (//∇//)
Sorry Nico and Tsubasa. >_<
Well, reading this while having the both of you in mind as their partners. So yeah. Forgive me.
。・゜・(ノД`)・゜・。

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

Okay time to purify myself with some Ooshima Tomo.

Same here.

To reply you must either login or sign up.