Forum › A Predator Falls In Love For Real discussion

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Ahhhh I love this! Sequel pleaaase

Userpic-128-white
joined Jul 21, 2015

"predator" here definitely has different vibes in English, though it's possible the same applied for the Japanese title. She's carnivorous (so to speak) but that doesn't necessarily mean that something Horrible was going to happen here, it's more like she just stopped going on the offensive because she wasn't prepared to be acknowledged like that. Which is incredibly cute

goldencoyotte
Tumblr_caf3b0f42fae30c4861ed20d01537352_218b78f1_250
joined Apr 6, 2021

Her predator mode makes me feel so uncomfortable

The_argent_god_100px_avatar
joined Jul 28, 2019

"predator" here definitely has different vibes in English, though it's possible the same applied for the Japanese title. She's carnivorous (so to speak) but that doesn't necessarily mean that something Horrible was going to happen here, it's more like she just stopped going on the offensive because she wasn't prepared to be acknowledged like that. Which is incredibly cute

She absolutely deserves that "predator" title. She's solely targets virgins, usually considered "easy prey". Also getting the other lead drunk, we all know about that and consent. She started this with the intention of taking the virginity of the other lead as a one night stand.

joined Feb 1, 2021

Her predator mode makes me feel so uncomfortable

The impression she gives really is less "going to take her to bed" and more "going to sacrifice her to Nyarlathotep"

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

uhh "lesbian predator" stereotype much?

Err- no? Because if she was a stereotypical preditor she woulda took advantage of her right? She DIDNT do the predator thing in the end- so she was Atypical.

If you mean lesbians as predators is a stereotype- certainly not in yuri it isnt. Of the many thousands of stories on DS only like 10-20 have them- so its very rare in manga.

last edited at May 4, 2021 8:06PM

LionTrainer1
50d13a199dce85e34f5bbb7ccb4f798c
joined Jan 4, 2021

Forgot the title and was so confused on why she wanted her drunk

8ldsxx8gdfh7s211
joined Jan 11, 2019

uhh "lesbian predator" stereotype much?

Err- no? Because if she was a stereotypical preditor she woulda took advantage of her right? She DIDNT do the predator thing in the end- so she was Atypical.

It's text that she's done it to many other girls before. The fact that she declined to assault a drunk woman this one time doesn't really change that.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

So she has made lots of girls drunk, took them home when they were smashed and then raped them... I see... A "very cute person" indeed. Not my cup of tea, she should be in jail, not enjoying a new love.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Wow

Shinta
joined Feb 25, 2014

“I have feasted upon countless maidens”

By the emperor, calm your tits Slaanesh

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

@Hey - I'm aware of that, and you are not wrong- though i'd still say her behaviour in this instance was not typical of the stereotype- but either way it does not change my main point, that portraying lesbians as predators actually is very rare in manga.

last edited at May 5, 2021 5:05PM

TheAwooMaster
A8eb27cb4a70a5-a-nw-p
joined Feb 17, 2020

Uh.. Huh..? What?? I totally need more of this

Images
joined Apr 13, 2018

Hm...A bit too short. Now I want to see the same concept but more fleshed out and with a vampire.

I would like that too

Hino1
joined Nov 17, 2018

So she has made lots of girls drunk, took them home when they were smashed and then raped them... I see... A "very cute person" indeed. Not my cup of tea, she should be in jail, not enjoying a new love.

yup, agreed

pumpkinmonster
Ea068ec8502133f96ff1a1123008a767
joined Mar 26, 2020

"and she slept unmolested"

Gold!

I died

lmao buahhaha

ZeroTheYuriLover
Screenshot_183-min
joined Jan 2, 2022

you reap what you sow

To reply you must either login or sign up.