Forum › FLY HIGH discussion

joined Feb 8, 2016

Seems Dynasty is doing a few more HET only comic postings such as this one, unless I am not understanding something clearly. I was under the impression that Dynasty generally only posted HET comics when the comic was a yuri type story and the HET section was a relative part of the story as a whole. Being under that impression, I fail to see how this particular comic fits into Dynasty's general format of mainly yuri or similar stories. Please correct me if I have misunderstood. If I have not misunderstood, could you please explain the reason for the change? (i.e. lack of enough yuri type stories, etc)
Thanks for your time.
P.S. I hope I posted this correctly.

last edited at Apr 2, 2021 6:13AM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

You may suggest het if the story is good or the comedy is good.

That's the second rule of upload request.

joined Feb 8, 2016

Oh, I see. So someone who likes the comic would request from Dynasty that any comic be uploaded but explain why they think Dynasty should allow it?

last edited at Apr 2, 2021 6:17AM

joined Mar 23, 2020

Akikatsu has a male???
Someone spoiler for me
I thought this was a full girl anime

last edited at Apr 2, 2021 6:28AM

joined Mar 23, 2020

I thought this anime was only female
now appeared het doujin
I really depressed now
I haven't really seen this anime yet and am quite confused right now

Amu%20unamused
joined Jun 22, 2019

As someone who has seen Aikatsu and loathes this pairing, I hope this is just a cruel April Fool's.

joined Mar 23, 2020

I think it should not be posted on here
I mean, this is the place for Yuri doujin and yuri ship right
just imagine appear more het doujin about some series like fate, genshin impact, little witch academia
this really this destroy yuri ship of that series
I am not against posting Het manga in this page but this is the place for people to ship yuri cp, right
Please don't ruin it
p/s: sorry my english is pretty bad
that's just my opinion
but i really worry about this
i feel like in the future
More het doujin will appear and destroy more yuri ship

last edited at Apr 2, 2021 8:19AM

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

The cutest het pair in all of Aikatsu by a mile. Looks like the doujin was made right after the movie, but it ironically ended up being a bit similar to the season 4 episode where Akari goes to Sena's hut to look after him while he's feverish, there's a scene where he falls asleep and she puts a blanket on him which almost directly mirrors this doujin.

@RudyTudySubs: the initial scene is from the movie itself, 1h12m25s onward in Mezashite's release. I guess the doujin frames the rest as a backstory for it aside from the last few pages.

@ everyone upset or confused: the original Aikatsu does have a few prominent male characters, but the only time a het pair is really pushed (aside from side characters) is with Akari and Sena. If you're looking for something that's almost completely devoid of male characters and which pushes yuri a lot more, I recommend Aikatsu Friends instead.

joined Apr 2, 2021

I think it would be better if posted elsewhere not here
I mean there are many people ship yuri of this anime on this page, right

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Oh, I see. So someone who likes the comic would request from Dynasty that any comic be uploaded but explain why they think Dynasty should allow it?

Because it's good and nice maybe ? You know, Dynasty is not a Yuri only website. That's a misconception. It can happen from time to time to have Het or even Yaoi doujin if they're good. You all realise that if you don't want to read Het doujin, you don't have to, neither you have to come complain about it on the very doujin. There is an option for blacklisting tag if you don't want to see Het doujin.

TheLubeTube Uploader
Lesbianfiction!
Me-A Scans
joined Jul 27, 2018

How can RudTud even claim to scanlate good het without a cool name like Prince_Anime???

I mean it literally says het in the tags for a reason you can just not read it?

Hodo%20hodo
joined Apr 11, 2019

BeanBeanKingdom posted:

ironically ended up being a bit similar to the season 4 episode where Akari goes to Sena's hut to look after him while he's feverish, there's a scene where he falls asleep and she puts a blanket on him which almost directly mirrors this doujin.

@RudyTudySubs: the initial scene is from the movie itself, 1h12m25s onward in Mezashite's release. I guess the doujin frames the rest as a backstory for it aside from the last few pages.

Glad someone else saw the similarity, the whole inner monologue also resembles the conversation they have in episode 170 before he hands her the White Sky Veil Coord, author has a good read on the characters.
Also thanks for finding the timeframe! Had a feeling it was from the movie too but don't have it downloaded at the moment.

joined Mar 23, 2020

Because it's good and nice maybe ? You know, Dynasty is not a Yuri only website. That's a misconception. It can happen from time to time to have Het or even Yaoi doujin if they're good. You all realise that if you don't want to read Het doujin, you don't have to, neither you have to come complain about it on the very doujin. There is an option for blacklisting tag if you don't want to see Het doujin.

I mean, is this ok when i don't care about Het doujin
More het doujin and het image will appear right
I worry for a moment there won't be for fan yuri
And get an answer that if you don't like it then go to another website
And I'm just talking about het doujin

last edited at Apr 2, 2021 11:42AM

Amu%20unamused
joined Jun 22, 2019

Akari x Sumire is better though.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

If you folks have questions or wish to discuss editorial policy further, please go to the Help thread. If you don't have anything to say about this particular doujin, please refrain from continuing to comment. Thank you, take care.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Dia%20mezashi
joined Dec 5, 2014

Cute!

...Even though I barely know these characters, since my slow weekly watch of OGkatsu is just in the early 70s.

Hodo%20hodo
joined Apr 11, 2019

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

Cute!

...Even though I barely know these characters, since my slow weekly watch of OGkatsu is just in the early 70s.

i can't believe you missed the akari cameo in episode 50 you fake fan

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

i can't believe you missed the akari cameo in episode 50 you fake fan

To be fair, it's hard to notice a short cameo when your vision is so blurry from crying throughout the whole episode.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Dia%20mezashi
joined Dec 5, 2014

I said barely!

e: though yeah, if I weren't already familiar with her character design, I might not have noticed

last edited at Apr 2, 2021 4:01PM

this is so cute ugh

To reply you must either login or sign up.