Forum › We Can Have a Camp Like This Once in a While discussion

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

Wow! I just saw this on nhentai and I thought this should be on Dynasty and well lo and behold. Not actually sex focused tho and mostly fluff. As it should be.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Honestly, this would have been better without the few pages of sex at the end.

Either way, it was cute, I liked it.

joined Mar 15, 2015

One recurring problem with this pairing is that most of Rin and Sakura's interactions revolve around Nadeshiko. I personally think Sakura works better as Rin's sister-in-law than as her girlfriend.

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

Not my pairing, but this is still a very sweet doujin.

Stic0)%20-%20copy
joined Sep 4, 2020

Woah! My ship with sweet and hot DJ, affff. 10+.

saninorochimaru
joined Mar 30, 2021

They didn't get this out onto a tray. Not nice.

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Why is she drinking one of the beers they have at Phish shows on page 2?

joined Sep 11, 2019

Not my drift but it's fine

ゆりは命です
joined Mar 13, 2021

That sex seemed totally out of place, but the rest was really nice

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Was Sakura the one Rin called a "looker" in the first book? Been too long. Also (puts on anorak) it's a scooter, not a moped.

joined Mar 15, 2015

Was Sakura the one Rin called a "looker" in the first book? Been too long. Also (puts on anorak) it's a scooter, not a moped.

Yes, even though it was actually Volume 2, Rin described Sakura as "a beauty," but Nadeshiko as "a soft blob."

Fishy
joined Oct 19, 2020

No matter how I look at it, that pairing just doesn't work for me. It's not even about the age gap, Sakura just never seemed to show much interest in anyone from the group, she's feeling like less of a character in the story, than Rin's grandpa, so it's really hard to justify that kind of development.

Rin also feels completely unlike herself in the doujin. She would have never even tried to ride through the mountains in the rain, to begin with, so it kinda breaks their whole initial interaction. Same with the "I'm starting to hate myself" comment - completely out of character. Doesn't really affect the core story, but pulls you out of it from the very beginning.

Picsart_05-15-11.56.08%20(2)
joined Jun 17, 2018

Rare to find a Yuri doujin that involves two girls in a car

A8eb27cb4a70a5-a-nw-p
joined Feb 17, 2020

I didn't know it was an actual ship
I'm more into Rin x Nadeshiko

But I enjoyed this, I admit it was very cute

Integra%2010
joined Dec 4, 2019

This is adorable, I like it!

Diana Cavendish
Diana
joined Jun 3, 2020

hehe this is cute >-< i wonder what nadeshiko will think about this hahaha

Magnum
joined Dec 2, 2016

Loved it!, although i kinda wish we had Nadeshiko here, so instead of vainilla... It would be a cheating doujin... ;)

To reply you must either login or sign up.