Forum › Love Live Tinkle discussion

Download20210305131100
joined Mar 10, 2020

Goddess this was cute as hell. Like the kinda old school art style too, and it’s really nice to see a sequel set directly after the finale.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

*Sees title*

No Watersports tag.

Bamboozled again.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

It's nice that Honoka barged in and interrupted them after they already started making out.

The Dazzling Diamond
joined Dec 22, 2018

I love this so much!! Also love how Honoka gave her sister a “Fight on!” before her performance. It would be more interesting if we get to see Eli’s reaction to Alisa dating and going “overprotective” sister mode. Also love their group name, it’s incredibly unique and love how it is intertwined with the history of muse.

Eliasvisuara2021
joined Sep 20, 2020

Esto es muy romántico y nos dieron a entender te al final si formaron un grupo llamado seiren

Eliasvisuara2021
joined Sep 20, 2020

I love this so much!! Also love how Honoka gave her sister a “Fight on!” before her performance. It would be more interesting if we get to see Eli’s reaction to Alisa dating and going “overprotective” sister mode. Also love their group name, it’s incredibly unique and love how it is intertwined with the history of muse.

Te pena que no hicieron un capitulo especial después de la segunda temporada hubiéramos sabido un poco más y por si yukiho y alisa se volvieron novias o no??

Eliasvisuara2021
joined Sep 20, 2020

Te pena que no hicieron un capitulo especial después de la segunda temporada hubiéramos sabido un poco más y por si yukiho y alisa se volvieron novias o no??

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Nice, I love how much thought was put into the setting and their relationship. This may be my favorite take on Yukiho x Alisa so far.

joined Jan 22, 2015

*Sees title*

No Watersports tag.

Bamboozled again.

This. I came here for the watersports, only to get cursed by those eyes on the title page.

~the%20best%20pfp%20small
joined Feb 4, 2021

Nice.

the name.......

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

J-Just too cute damnnn

To reply you must either login or sign up.