Forum › Posts by The Dazzling Diamond

The Dazzling Diamond
joined Dec 22, 2018

THIS IS SO CUTE!! I’ve been a huge fan of Kirifu’s work and it’s so nice to see a piece like this while having it translated to english. Thank you so much for this amazing artwork. We all need an extra does of ShioPomu wholesomeness!

joined Dec 22, 2018

I wasn’t expecting to see more ShioPomu content on this site. We start off with Shioriko and Ayumu meeting under the sakura trees (definitely not romantic in the slightest XD) Loved the detail of Shioriko joking around and Ayumu would call her out on it. That part where Shioriko got closer to Ayumu just to remove a petal was quite an interesting scene. I was definitely not expecting Shioriko flat out telling Ayumu that she isn’t used to physical contact. ShioPomu is so cute and I really hope more artists post their Shiopomu works on this site.

The Dazzling Diamond
joined Dec 22, 2018

Thank you for another beautiful SetsuAyu comic!! I gotta say, I really love how Yu is always there to lend a helping hand for Ayumu. The part where she was practicing making the pancakes and Yu was labeled as “garbage disposal” was the funniest thing I have read. Gotta love the anime reference in this because Setsuna gave her the courage to not give up. These two are just so cute and I love how you portray their dynamic.

The Dazzling Diamond
joined Dec 22, 2018

This was pretty interesting however I wasn’t expecting getting punched in the gut when I got to the Shioriko and Ayumu page. I’m now really upset and I will proceed to go cry in the corner.

The Dazzling Diamond
joined Dec 22, 2018

Clueless Setsuna is now my favorite. Ayumu is just so cute here and she can’t help but feel embarrassed about telling Setsuna her thoughts.

The Dazzling Diamond
start up. discussion 22 Jul 14:04
joined Dec 22, 2018

I was confused at first since I thought it might have cheating but I didn’t see the tag. Reading this was probably a really good experience. It’s like one of those stories that can get confusing as it keeps going yet you can’t stop reading. I always liked to see the portrayal of
past relationships and NozoNico is definitely the perfect pair for it. I still love seeing NozoNico teasing each other about their newfound crushes. If you ever decide to make Eli and Nozomi’s story, I would be happy to read it.

The Dazzling Diamond
joined Dec 22, 2018

Thank you for giving me more SetsuAyu. I swear this one sent me to tears with how amazing you portrayed their characters. I also wish for SetsuAyu to become good friends in season 2 although I also wish for ShioPomu to be good friends as well.

The Dazzling Diamond
joined Dec 22, 2018

This is so adorable!! Probably the first ever doujin on this site that has YuSetsuPomu. I definitely love how you portrayed the trio and poor Nana is overwhelmed by the sense of kindness from Yu and Ayumu. They are all so sweet together. These three are definitely a superb trio!!

last edited at Jun 1, 2021 11:43PM

The Dazzling Diamond
joined Dec 22, 2018

Omg!! I didn’t expect to see this on this site. SetsuAyu is just so precious. The panel in which they were smol and smol Setsuna started shivering was so cute!!

The Dazzling Diamond
joined Dec 22, 2018

Who is cutting onions? Oh boy, of course the angst will be redirected to Nozomi and I wonder how does Eli feel about what Nozomi has said on how she doesn’t see her as a “friend”

The Dazzling Diamond
joined Dec 22, 2018

Now this is an interesting Doujin. I do love the thought of Nozomi having a peepee and Eli is just so horny 24/7. I went into this doujin expecting it’ll be Eli who has a peepee but was surprised it was Nozomi. Thank you for the Nozoeli food.

The Dazzling Diamond
joined Dec 22, 2018

I couldn’t help but laugh at when Ayumu told Setsuna when coming over to Yu’s place to keep it down whatever their doing in there. I don’t normally ship Yu with the other girls other than Ayumu but SetsuYu is such a really good pair after watching the anime and I think I’m shipping it as an alternative because I just really love ShioPomu. This is my Ayumu ship preference, ShioPomu > SetsuAyu > YuPomu.

last edited at Mar 15, 2021 7:37PM

The Dazzling Diamond
joined Dec 22, 2018

Dang I think I started tearing up at the very end. Dense Umi sure is really interesting and while my OTP is KotoUmi, reading this definitely had me rooting for MakiUmi. Also Umi saying to Maki about teaching her so she can know more about you was rather a sweet moment and it would be interesting to see a part 2 of this (assuming there might be one) on Maki’s birthday.

last edited at Mar 15, 2021 12:38PM

The Dazzling Diamond
joined Dec 22, 2018

Now I need more of clone AU’s. Lol I find it pretty funny that at the very end there is a lot more Maru’s. Even funnier is the small panel which said that the 3rd Maru is horny Maru. Here’s where I list the Maru’s. 1 - Original Maru, 2 - Tsukkomi Maru, and well we all know Maru the 3rd.

last edited at Mar 4, 2021 8:22AM

The Dazzling Diamond
joined Dec 22, 2018

This is too adorable!! I love the fact how everyone made sure to help Setsuna make the sweets so that Ayumu doesn’t potentially die like what happened to Ruby. SetsuAyu is such an amazing ship and this is perfect to celebrate Ayumu’s birthday!!

last edited at Mar 17, 2021 1:37PM

The Dazzling Diamond
Hiccup!! discussion 01 Feb 03:50
joined Dec 22, 2018

This is amazing. I love how Maki doesn’t hesitate to explain how hiccups work while further annoying Nico. The part where Maki tries to cure Nico by kissing her was hilarious. The ending was pretty comical and I can see the rest of muse try their hand on curing their hiccups.

The Dazzling Diamond
joined Dec 22, 2018

I really love the chaotic energy in this. I also really love how Nozomi’s response was just “Hmm?” when NicoMaki asked about their relationship. The last part was adorable when both RinPana didn’t want their relationship to be like NicoMaki.

The Dazzling Diamond
joined Dec 22, 2018

They are both idiots. I love this so much!! :3

The Dazzling Diamond
joined Dec 22, 2018

This was quite a mess. I really love how you portrayed Meddlesome Nozomi into this and the going for the kiss scenes are way too funny. Mama Eli is something I haven’t seen before but now I want more of it. I wonder what did Eli mean when a certain someone learned something (My guess it might be Nozomi and that scene gave off some NozoEli vibes)

The Dazzling Diamond
joined Dec 22, 2018

I love this so much!! Also love how Honoka gave her sister a “Fight on!” before her performance. It would be more interesting if we get to see Eli’s reaction to Alisa dating and going “overprotective” sister mode. Also love their group name, it’s incredibly unique and love how it is intertwined with the history of muse.

The Dazzling Diamond
joined Dec 22, 2018

It’s been a while since I last read SetsuAyu from Drill!! Also I want the suits they wore on the anime Op in the game because they are so

The Dazzling Diamond
joined Dec 22, 2018

So cute!! I love reading these doujins that have NicoMaki + Yazawa siblings. Also love that Part where Nozomi had by chance saw Maki and the small doodle of Nozomi teasing Maki.

The Dazzling Diamond
My Romeo discussion 13 Nov 07:06
joined Dec 22, 2018

I really love this!! You portrayed Nozomi’s character very well and I really love Eli’s lines as if she was still acting as Romeo.

The Dazzling Diamond
synergy discussion 11 Nov 10:55
joined Dec 22, 2018

To be fair, Eli is the tachi most of the time so I don’t know where you get that perception. I honestly wish there were more fanfics and art with Nozomi as the tachi but this works just fine.

last edited at Nov 11, 2020 10:57AM

joined Dec 22, 2018

Nozomi being shy is really adorable. Honestly Nico saying “Both Nozomi and Eli had their way with Nico’s body” had me cackling.

last edited at Sep 23, 2020 6:53AM