Forum › Friday Night Cinema discussion

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Yes, I've been looking forward to more from this artist! I don't get why everyone's disliking this story?
It's pretty obvious that black haired was hiding her feelings and trying to be somewhat distant and trying to not show any affection so she wouldn't let her feelings show/grow. Hence why she also denied remembering their first movie together. But after blonde walking out angrily and having no contact for a week, black-chan probably realized blondie feels the same way and gathered the courage to just go for it.
Anyhow, I loved it!

last edited at Apr 16, 2019 1:25PM

Ao3
joined Apr 23, 2019

This is my least fave by the author, but nonetheless its cute...we should all agree though, the relationship is on the rocks.

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

But.... why'd she lie about remembering????

Jpeg_20190202_220408
joined Mar 21, 2019

ohh I like this one, where I find my kaya? (≧◡≦)

update about this cuz is funny (and sad)
i successful find my kaya, but then a year later she broke with me, so yea i am all alone again

joined Sep 22, 2015

I actually like this story!

joined Jan 6, 2018

i successful find my kaya, but then a year later she broke with me, so yea i am all alone again

There’s nothing wrong with being alone!

joined Jan 4, 2021

cuando me enojo hablo español

Pero es que diosss es en serio? Cómo puede ser que esto haya tenido un final feliz tan fácilmente, yo quiero a este autor pero uwah. La tipa literalmente es un parásito que no se preocupa en absoluto por su pareja o por la relación y que simplemente espera qué todo lo haga la otra chica, pero mágicamente todo se arregla porque ella recuerda la película que vieron???? Es ridículo, eso debería estar implícito ya que se supone que es algo importante. El capítulo debería haber terminado en el momento en que la prota se va de la casa, qué absurdo.

joined Jan 4, 2021

It's pretty obvious that black haired was hiding her feelings and trying to be somewhat distant and trying to not show any affection so she wouldn't let her feelings show/grow. Hence why she also denied remembering their first movie together. But after blonde walking out angrily and having no contact for a week, black-chan probably realized blondie feels the same way and gathered the courage to just go for it

Things don't work just by intentions. "Deep down she loves her~~" Yeah, that could be true, but, whitout actions to prove it the relationship just can't work

joined Jan 4, 2021

Don’t get why the ending is supposed to be sweet. It’s not. She’s literally making the MC do everything while she just gets to sit and work the whole time. That, and she gets to go on a fancy trip. Once the MC straightens up, she suddenly comes back to lure her back in? What a selfish ho :(

"But she remembered the mOviEeEe

Fb_img_1479131434796
joined Oct 6, 2014

Man reading through this just made me feel so much worse. How many times have I been in a relationshio where "feelings were hidden" or there's a lack of equal effort from one side? It never works out well and it's just a painful parting. And thats coming from someone who's the black haired girl in the relationship.

cuteyurisaga
joined Apr 28, 2021

I was reading this story and although I agree that this author has some faults in her works, I enjoyed it. It was a cute story and I thought it was a reasonable and a cute ending. But yall made me depressed lmao. Fuck it, I like the work a lot idc, this author is one of my favorites.

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

There’s nothing wrong with being alone!

It's not wrong, but it can get damn lonely.

Also, I feel like this is a lesson in "actions might speak louder than words, but sometimes without words, your actions get mistranslated". Some things just need to said.

1107caa0-b001-4ad0-a6c1-002016683af0
joined Jul 15, 2019

While it isn’t communicated enough to have a definitive answer as to whether they might fall apart later, I feel based on the last panel at least that the author might’ve intended it to seem like Saya was trying to make some sort of effort given the opportunity. She blushes for the first time in the story and while she still says “I’m hungry” and probably would’ve done nothing had Kaya not happened to stop by then (which is why I prefaced this by saying things could stay the same), her saying something that seems as if she still wants to leech off of Kaya while pretty clearly showing that she is embarrassed that she has to show she cares seems like a shallow attempt to backtrack. After already having done something that gives Kaya ground to be pushy from now on, showing that her actions aren’t actually what she feels, then maybe their dynamic will improve. Maybe she’ll still be a pushover maybe she won’t. That’s why I wish the author did a bit more to show progress rather than cutting it where it’s left to be ambiguous if either of them even changed. Even still, the ending is sweet if you think about it in a positive way.

F4099919603a7e34609e174afa599fa9
joined Feb 24, 2016

im glad i wasn't the only one dissatisfied with sana. i do think the fight was a turning point for their relationship so im hopeful in a real life situation this would mean improvement.

kaya (everyone really) deserves to be secure in their relationship, knowing they're loved. and that was hugely lacking before

To reply you must either login or sign up.