Forum › Arknights!

Rsz_0642646002c7e23a9b0c50ea92cc124d_2
joined Jul 26, 2020

If you just go full dps and kill everyone before they can damage you, then that also works!

If I'm being serious though, Flint isn't the best dps to build around cause she only blocks one and then her skill makes her not block anything. She can't solo any lanes but she could be good if you place a defender behind her... Brawler guards aren't that great for most maps but they aren't unusable either so just do whatever you feel like.

I tend to always use a "meta" team when I'm first clearing new maps so I pretty much end up using the same 12 or 13 operators every time until I decide I feel like doing a map again. Which I don't really do unless I'm trust farming and even then I'm using the same operators I usually do to clear it easily. For example I'm using Thorns + Eyja to trust farm RI-8 since apparently they can duo that map without needing to be maxed.

Also, I'm not sure if everyone knew this yet but one of the medals for the event has the requirement that you only cut down 2 or less mushrooms on RI-8 to obtain the medal. If you want it trimmed, you'll need to clear it without cutting down anything. Just letting people know cause I had to search it up to see what I needed to do since I didn't get the medal when I cut down everything my first time through. Every other medal will want you to cut down mushrooms though so do that for every other map besides RI-8.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

塞雷娅 posted:

I tend to always use a "meta" team when I'm first clearing new maps so I pretty much end up using the same 12 or 13 operators every time until I decide I feel like doing a map again. Which I don't really do unless I'm trust farming and even then I'm using the same operators I usually do to clear it easily.

Pretty much the same.

For example I'm using Thorns + Eyja to trust farm RI-8 since apparently they can duo that map without needing to be maxed.

I also use Eyja to trust farm RI-8. How do you use her? I need 4 operators, but that's mostly because I didn't bother to figure out how to make Hellagur solo line properly yet and how to deploy Eyja to make sure she survives and gets the job done.

last edited at Feb 27, 2021 6:31AM

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Y'all trust farming already? I'm doing the Ceobe part... I'm using Utage in every map. Yep! I want that skin.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Nevri posted:

I didn't bother to figure out how to make Hellagur solo line properly yet and how to deploy Eyja to make sure she survives and gets the job done.

Nvm. I managed to make Eyja x Hellagur duo work.

Rye posted:

Y'all trust farming already? I'm doing the Ceobe part... I'm using Utage in every map. Yep! I want that skin.

I cleared all stages first so I can just spend ap without thinking and then focus on Rougelike. I played it a lot yesterday. Had 1 great run where I started with 2 snipers, dropped ranged units dmg + 25% and then bought snipers + 40% dmg, but 40% less max health xD Later I dropped another + 35% to ranged units x3. It was going great, but sadly I lost to Sonics. I was still doing pretty well, but got overwhelmed at the end.

joined Jul 26, 2020

I also use Eyja to trust farm RI-8. How do you use her? I need 4 operators, but that's mostly because I didn't bother to figure out how to make Hellagur solo line properly yet and how to deploy Eyja to make sure she survives and gets the job done.

Trust

I use her 3rd skill when the first big shield dude starts walking down and then again when the big robot gets to the top area in range of her skill.

last edited at Feb 27, 2021 7:05PM

Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

I can't figure out Integrated Strategies. :(

Shiri1
joined Aug 13, 2019

I can't figure out Integrated Strategies. :(

I've having a lot of fun with it, but, yeah it can also be sort of bullshit. You should both build some 3/4* early game carries along with some 6* late game carries and hope you get the right string of recruitments. Everyone of my successful runs I ended up with my mastery Saria/ejya carrying the last few levels (I personally can't see a reliable way to kill the final boss without Volcano). Some stages are also just gonna take half/all your hp if you don't have the right ops too, like the lancer map without summoner+fast redeploy or the drone map without at least 2 top tier ranged ops.

Anyone get one of the extra endings? I kinda seems up to rng if you get the needed events for it based on my experience.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

塞雷娅 posted:

I use her 3rd skill when the first big shield dude starts walking down and then again when the big robot gets to the top area in range of her skill.

Yea. That's what I'm doing too. Thanks anyway! Mine is only lvl 40, so she can't kill Big Ugly entirely on her own, but Hellagur helps with that by damaging gundam a little before it gets in her range.

last edited at Feb 28, 2021 8:16AM

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

Oh wow Thorns. I'd like to try this but my Thorns doesn't have masteries yet. I don't use Eyja cause my Eunectes can solo Big Ugly and the two big crocs so I think I can set up a duo farming when I can get Thorns skill 3 to mastery 3.

Here's Eunectes hugging Lancet-2. She's having the time of her life.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

myrrhmidon posted:

Oh wow Thorns. I'd like to try this but my Thorns doesn't have masteries yet. I don't use Eyja cause my Eunectes can solo Big Ugly and the two big crocs so I think I can set up a duo farming when I can get Thorns skill 3 to mastery 3.

Yea. I saw 777ucky beating this map with Eunectes and Hellagur and when looking for other videos, I saw most people use Eyja and Thorns, so I just used the 2 operators I had. I used your Eunectes to clear map without cutting trees mushrooms.

joined May 28, 2016

I bought Ifrit's swimsuit since it was cute and I needed it.

last edited at Feb 28, 2021 2:40PM

joined Jul 26, 2020

New trailer for the Rainbow Six collab: here. I did a double take when they started speaking in English but it makes sense since they're probably not gonna get new voice actors right?

All of the crossover ops look sick, but what I'm REALLY looking forward to is new Schwarz skin. I like, never use Schwarz anymore but I will after I get this skin once it comes around.

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Today I caved in and E2'd Vigna.

Now I have the following at E2:

Exusiai Level 46
Lappland Level 35
Texas Level 33
Perfumer Level 26
Amiya Level 25
Curoa Level 25
Ifrit Level 21
Skadi Level 20
Vigna Level 16

The only skin I want 100% is W's skin. Maybe Vigna's if I can get some gold rocks. :(

Edit: Wait Greyy's male? I though he was a girl till I saw it on the wiki.

last edited at Mar 1, 2021 11:10PM

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Help, I feel like I'm getting addicted to Fungimist. I've been playing it way too much; there's an OCD part of me that wants to collect as many different collections as possible and all of the different Tactical Squads before trying to clear hard mode. I've gotten 150/182 collections and cleared with all but the Tactical Ranged Operative and Tactical Destructive Operative squads. I haven't gotten to any Walmart Frostnova yet, though I've gotten close a few times. Unsurprisingly, W, Thorns and Scene are great in this mode.

Tomimi x Gavial and Eunectes x Lancet-2
Tomimi x Gavial x Eunectes x Lancet-2
How doctors performed surgery before anesthetics

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Rouge event is so fun but holy crap! My luck is awful! My last run ended early due to buffed unblockable runners and little dps on my team. At least got to try out another OP I don't have before dying.

I accidentally got the R-8 medal trimmed because I only used Ange+Eyja on my first clear. Not that I care much since my medal collection got ruined a long time ago.

I never talk about the story but I believe Tomimi deserves a special mention hahaha. Utage and Blaze being barbarians queens too.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Norainhere posted:

Help, I feel like I'm getting addicted to Fungimist. I've been playing it way too much;

Same. I spend way too much time on it for past 2 days.

there's an OCD part of me that wants to collect as many different collections as possible and all of the different Tactical Squads before trying to clear hard mode.

I finally beat the mode for the first time yesterday. Would be second time, but I screwed up operation literally before last boss with really great team. I'm having a lot fun in the event, but again I feel the limitation of not having a lot of operators maxed at E1 and/or E2'd. I invested mainly in 5/6 stars, so some runs are very frustrating. I really like getting random operators and using them. Wish all operators were just unlocked for the mode, so people can just focus on having fun with it.

Tomimi x Gavial x Eunectes x Lancet-2

Rotfl at the fact Tomimi's tail has its own bed xD Savage x3

Rye posted:

Rouge event is so fun but holy crap! My luck is awful! My last run ended early due to buffed unblockable runners and little dps on my team. At least got to try out another OP I don't have before dying.

I got Lost Colossus with full physical team, so I know your pain. I pretty much keep picking the same few operators, because I know I'll need them and they can get job done (also, because I don't have that many operators in the first place).

I accidentally got the R-8 medal trimmed because I only used Ange+Eyja on my first clear. Not that I care much since my medal collection got ruined a long time ago.

What do you mean by that? I don't care about medals, so I'm not sure what this trimming thing is about.

last edited at Mar 2, 2021 10:33AM

joined Jul 26, 2020

Trimmed medals basically just look shinier if you do a hidden objective of it. Like so:

Shiny

EDIT: Now that I looked through all of the medals again, it's not so much "shiny" as it is making it more silver. Tbh some of the medals looked better before being trimmed cause they had actual color to them.

last edited at Mar 2, 2021 2:21PM

joined Apr 30, 2020

Yea. I saw 777ucky beating this map with Eunectes and Hellagur and when looking for other videos, I saw most people use Eyja and Thorns, so I just used the 2 operators I had. I used your Eunectes to clear map without cutting trees mushrooms.

Nice to know my thicc snek was helpful. Since it's not CC, I just put out my favorites for Support. Just finished Thorns' mastery 3 skill 3 so I managed to pull off a duo RI-8 clear with Eunectes. Haven't touched Roguelike yet but now I might give it a try. Hoping I get Thorns in my runs lol.

Schwarz getting lap pillow from Ceylon, Rosmontis getting a taste of that bunny ear, Tomimi just happy to follow Gavial around, she is very much enjoying it, Can't argue against perfect science

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Podenco has sure helped me in Integrated Strategies. So much so I decided to E1 and get her skill level to 6. I need to farm rocks to get her to 7 though.

joined Apr 30, 2020

EX stages and challenge modes were fun and surprisingly easy? I guess it's because Wolumonde has a noticeable difficulty spike that other events seem easy by comparison. The extra lore stuff tho... High Priest is really an important character such that he and AUS recognize each other. I really wonder what he and Emperor truly are. Also, we can get an idea of the timeline here being Grani event -> Heart of Surging Flame -> Gavial event since AUS has the key from Grani's event. Apparently that was the reason Alty met up with Kal'tsit in Heart of Surging Flame. Everything is connected it seems. Speaking of AUS, I think their updated sprites indicate possible playability in the future.

Of course someone as strong as Eunectes can probably lift Lancet easily, Ceylon's xmas gift to Schwarz, Dragons having ice cream

Sakura Cartelet
joined May 28, 2016

Today it's Lava, Croissant dupe. :(

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Didn't really plan to record RI-EX-7, but here you go.

And RI-EX-8 clear.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Prioritizing Eyja is carrying my runs. Still died due to gambling my lives for items lol
Scene is doing work too, I'm glad I got her to at least e1 max, summoners are super good here.

Haven't cleared all the ex stages yet. Ended up playing Honkai all day.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

I could just copy my normal clear and replace Specter and Ifrit with Ceobe (which I did to clear it), but my strat felt like overkill, since I really didn't need all those operators, so I decided to challenge myself a bit and remove as much OPs as I could. Since I don't have Thorns, 7 is probably the best I can do, or at least was able to think of, rn.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I could just copy my normal clear and replace Specter and Ifrit with Ceobe (which I did to clear it), but my strat felt like overkill, since I really didn't need all those operators, so I decided to challenge myself a bit and remove as much OPs as I could. Since I don't have Thorns, 7 is probably the best I can do, or at least was able to think of, rn.

Nice job. I like that you put Texas and Lappland right next to each other - it's effective and shippy!

I haven't cleared all of the extra stages yet - I need to remember to do so before the event ends in a few days. I did manage to barely beat the Frozen Monstrosity (aka Walmart Frostnova) in Integrated Strategies; it was honestly way too close for comfort. My entire front line collapsed and all my operators died; the only reason I made it through was because I had a ton of extra Objective HP left and everyone's redeploy cooldowns came back before FM made it in. Amiya S3 came in clutch there.

Gavial x Tomimi princess carry
Saga jumping into the wrong bath

To reply you must either login or sign up.