Forum › What's that manga called?

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

Looking for a yuri manga about a ping-pong "club" president and their prodigal club member. They are the only two members. The new member doesn't want to be in the club, but always accepts challenges from the president in the form of bets. The new member then uses her winnings to get the president she has feelings for to do what she wants like running the track-field in only a swimsuit?? (I think that was one of the punishments?)

Can't find the series or what happened to it, if anything.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Looking for a yuri manga about a ping-pong "club" president and their prodigal club member. They are the only two members. The new member doesn't want to be in the club, but always accepts challenges from the president in the form of bets. The new member then uses her winnings to get the president she has feelings for to do what she wants like running the track-field in only a swimsuit?? (I think that was one of the punishments?)

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/no_dignity_for_the_captain Only 3 chapters have been translated

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/no_dignity_for_the_captain Only 3 chapters have been translated

Thanks for finding it! Maybe I can find the raws some where and see where it was heading.

joined Feb 14, 2021

hey im looking for a manga about 2 girls that have the same name and almost the same birthday (different by a day) its a SFW yuri. im looking for it on mangadex

last edited at Feb 14, 2021 5:56PM

Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

joined Feb 14, 2021

This.

this about my question?

last edited at Feb 14, 2021 6:02PM

joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

this about my question?

I can't think of any other manga with the couple having the same name but born 1 day apart.

joined Feb 14, 2021

This.

this about my question?

I can't think of any other manga with the couple having the same name but born 1 day apart.

THANK YOU

joined Feb 15, 2021

I need help finding either one of these yuri one shots:
1. A runaway girl posts on social media that she needs somewhere to stay. This woman sees it and reaches out to her in fear that a creep may take advantage of her. The runaway asked why the woman helped and she said just that. Then at night, the runaway ties up the woman (while she’s sleeping) to the bed, wanting to pleasure her as a “thanks.”

2.Two women are friends with benefits (I think) and A asks why B isn’t in a relationship because B is so nice and cool. B says it’s only like that because A only sees her during sex, and that she doesn’t like relationships as they’re messy so it’s better without any strings attached. At the end, B confesses that she’s possessive during relationships that’s why they never work out for her. Pretty sure they end up together though

Found the second one!: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/i_dont_know_why_but_i_suddenly_wanted_to_have_sex_with_my_coworker_who_sits_next_to_me

Found the first one as well: https://mangadex.org/chapter/1172318/

last edited at Feb 16, 2021 2:49AM

Capture
joined Jan 13, 2019

Yandere suspects her girlfriend of cheating on christmas

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Yandere suspects her girlfriend of cheating on christmas

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/surprise_christmas#1

joined Sep 10, 2017

It was a series about a girl who's fiance cheated on her so she moves to the seaside to a boarding house that a tomboy runs.

joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

joined Sep 10, 2017

That's it! I've got a couple others I'm looking for. One is a series set in college with a little bit of drama, a plain looking girl with glasses says she has a girlfriend but its pretend and she actually likes her friend but wont tell her, as to not ruin her friends "happiness" its a shorter series, a couple chapters iirc. And the next one has to do with photography, its a newer series and is about a former couple and the new girl who photographs them, it ends with the three of them being a "couple"

joined Jan 9, 2017

This and this.

Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

I never knew we had a thread like this. Okay, there's one oneshot I've been looking for but could never find. It was about this playboy teacher who all the girls liked, and she would periodically hit on her different students. There's one student she ends up hitting on, and the student makes her a meal. The meal ends up being spiked with this special spice and so the teacher melts for the student instead of the other way around. I figured it would be a reversal, but I have been through every reversal oneshot at this point and have never been able to find it.

joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

Alright so I’m looking for this short one-shot where this one girl is getting ready for a date wth her girlfriend but nothing goes right. Then when she does meet her girlfriend she apologizes.
The girlfriend takes her to a bridge and they talk things out.

joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

Titanoktonon posted:

This.

Yes that's the one thank you!

Evlqr1cucaif8if-orig%20(1)
joined Sep 25, 2020

I think its a one-shot. there's this girl that met this older woman and this high school girl told the older woman that she got confessed by a boy and doesn't like him and when the girl got to the boy's house she met again the older woman that she met and the boy is that older womans brother. And i think the ending was the girl rejected the boy and got together with the older woman.

last edited at Mar 3, 2021 10:31PM

joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

Evlqr1cucaif8if-orig%20(1)
joined Sep 25, 2020

This.

Yes, Thank you very much.

joined Mar 5, 2021

This one i think it's a series. Where the this girl confesses the the handsome basketball player girl but the handsome girl thinks she want to join the basketball team then she became the manager and when she got closer to the handsome girl friend that also in the basketball team the handsome girl got jealous and kiss her then they got together at the end.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

This one i think it's a series. Where the this girl confesses the the handsome basketball player girl but the handsome girl thinks she want to join the basketball team then she became the manager and when she got closer to the handsome girl friend that also in the basketball team the handsome girl got jealous and kiss her then they got together at the end.

This

To reply you must either login or sign up.