Forum › The Last Uniform discussion

Hino-san
joined Sep 4, 2014

Sometimes I get the feeling that I'm the only one reading this? Anyways, I'm really glad to see chapters come out. It's one thing to read a summary and another to read the chapter.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Sometimes I get the feeling that I'm the only one reading this? Anyways, I'm really glad to see chapters come out. It's one thing to read a summary and another to read the chapter.

I'm glad you enjoy it.

Occasionally, these chapters will show up under most popular of the last 7 days with 6000 or 7000 views, so I know you're not the only one reading it, but it doesn't get very many comments. It'd be nice if there were more comments on the story itself. I like reading what people think of the story.

Myself, I like most of Hakamada Mera's work. I guess that's obvious; otherwise I wouldn't be doing this series in the first place.

last edited at Oct 26, 2014 11:23PM

joined Jul 31, 2013

Fly by Yuri having great taste and output, once again. I love being able to finally read this, so please keep it up! The Takemiya Jin so appreciated too.

Dynasty
joined Apr 18, 2013

LOL, the credit page. :D :D And thanks for the new chapter. :) :)

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Sometimes I get the feeling that I'm the only one reading this?

The feeling would be inaccurate. I don't feel like commenting because I don't know quite what to make of it all; when vol 1 & 2 are scanlated I will probably go back and read from the start. Until then I fear being wildly off base in anything I say.

last edited at Nov 12, 2014 9:33PM

Df7ba038-3b8a-4300-a962-4557b0d51e8b
joined Mar 20, 2014

Ch 32 fucking killed me

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

im really enjoying the Mini-comic Repair Arc >_>

last edited at Nov 23, 2014 3:58AM

joined Sep 20, 2014

Someone told hakamada mera's art is not beautiful. But i think hakamada sensei is the best storyteller of yuri. Sensitive feeling of young girls is well described in her work especially 'last uniform'.

last edited at Nov 23, 2014 5:31AM

Sadg
joined Jun 23, 2013

Honestly I only read this for Tsumugi Kase and kazura Beniko!

Tumblr_mn1x8qinby1s5km83o1_400
joined Feb 13, 2013

I honestly think that's what everyone is doing. They're adorable.

joined Jan 8, 2014

Ah.... ch5 so kawaii! ^_^

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Maybe I'm showing my age here, but every time I see the title The Last Uniform it makes me think of this:
http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/books/product/9780451450524-item.html?s_campaign=goo-PLATest&gclid=CL22iMWM8MICFYKUfgodHgoA7w

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Maybe I'm showing my age here, but every time I see the title The Last Uniform it makes me think of this:
http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/books/product/9780451450524-item.html?s_campaign=goo-PLATest&gclid=CL22iMWM8MICFYKUfgodHgoA7w

Showing your age, huh? I hold in my hand a VHS videotape of the movie adaption of The Last Unicorn. I haven't thought of that story in years. Oops, pretend you didn't hear all that. If you ask my age I'll say "I tell people I'm 29."

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Showing your age, huh? I hold in my hand a VHS videotape of the movie adaption of The Last Unicorn. I haven't thought of that story in years. Oops, pretend you didn't hear all that. If you ask my age I'll say "I tell people I'm 29."

Hah! i'm an old lady and not afraid to admit it, and CTV here in Canada used to show TLU on Crimmis Day here in Canada when I was a teenager so for me it'll always be a Crimmis movie. Still sad the live-action adaption didn't really go anywhere, the designs for that were super. Too bad they aren't online any more.

Ai,yo
joined Dec 24, 2014

oh I never noticed Tsumugi-senpai was actually a Kase-san!
speaking of which, they`re even kinda similar type, if you put aside bust size and all...

last edited at Jan 5, 2015 10:50AM

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Hah! i'm an old lady and not afraid to admit it, and CTV here in Canada used to show TLU on Crimmis Day here in Canada when I was a teenager so for me it'll always be a Crimmis movie. Still sad the live-action adaption didn't really go anywhere, the designs for that were super. Too bad they aren't online any more.

Well, a fellow Canadian! Well met. Apparently there's been a stage play done--for some reason I get Peter S. Beagle's email newsletter thing.

Sadg
joined Jun 23, 2013

I really need honest and straight answer, Who's Beniko like?
Because I don't want clingy deeply into manga and also character/ couple that I really like but in the end...they won't be together...like certain manga...

Ai,yo
joined Dec 24, 2014

How in the world hugging is perverted when it's one of the most innocent physical interactions? I don't quite get you, Fly by yuri

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

How in the world hugging is perverted when it's one of the most innocent physical interactions? I don't quite get you, Fly by yuri

That one's easy. Hugging is not perverted. What was perverted was taking her by surprise and forcing a hug that was clearly unwanted and unwelcome. Note the forceful hand to the face as a reaction (and the hand she managed to get between them in a failed effort to prevent the hug). And then of course trying to practically strong arm her into dating.

last edited at Jan 31, 2015 5:39PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Well, a fellow Canadian! Well met. Apparently there's been a stage play done--for some reason I get Peter S. Beagle's email newsletter thing.

Yup, I'm as Canadian as introspective movies with bad sound!

Say, i asked this a while ago in another thread but you likely didn't see it. Are you the same PLG that used to frequent the POGGE blog a while back? It's such a distinctive name.

I've had the raws for this for the longest time. Glad to know Fuu and Ai are as shit tier as I remember.

Hey Yuri Girl, do you need scans of that doujinshi the author put out a while ago?

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

Thanks. I don't get many doujinshi, so I am interested in looking at it. I won't know if I'd want to work on it till I see it.

last edited at Jan 31, 2015 11:33PM

It's a few shorts with the Last Uniform crew and fanart from some prominent yuri artists. I'll get some pics up soon.

Bump for pics.
http://puu.sh/fjL2j/a925ad4ed1.jpg
http://puu.sh/fjL49/e0e5dbbc1d.jpg

Half of it is fanart and the rest is two shorts about AixFuu and TsumugixBeniko that take place sometime in the middle of the series.

joined Nov 30, 2011

Worth reading? I'm not a huge fan of the art but if the story is worth it I will pick it up.

To reply you must either login or sign up.